1.0.2

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So hold your head high gorgeous, people would kill to see you falling. "

While at the entrance of the school, girls were sworning around as they were carrying gifts, paper bags and cupboards with names. Cheering and screaming while the boys were looking. Six different cars stood at the way from a Ferrari skyliner, to a Bentley, adding on a BMW to the side, with a Maserati and an Audi, not to forget the Lamborghini. Six boys stood out the most, each coming out from their ride. Dressing in their own style—making the boys to get jealous of them.

They were the six powerful boys of Shinhwa. The Kingkas. Kingkas are someone who is like the "king" of good looking people, very cool, smart, someone who is muh-shee-suh.

From the money, looks and fame, they had it all. With a tap the girl sworn over them. From a big cooperation to a fashion empire, adding on a huge lawyer firm and shopping mall, with first class hospital and restaurants. The boys own it all, they were the heirs of their family.

Making their way in the school with girls trying to get close to them or flooding them with gifts.

“I still can’t get over this though.”, Daehyun say with a smile as he grab the paper bags which were fill with snacks.

Smiling, he open a candy bar and start eating.

“You know, you should at least take care of your tooth Daehyun.”, sound Jiyong.

“I have sweet tooth hyung, no worries.”, he smile.

“Hyung, I want one too.”, Jungkook say as he try to grab the paper bag.

Daehyun manage to move from him.

“No.”, he smirk as he continue to eat.

“What a mean hyung.”, he pouted.

As usual, Kai were giving off his signature smirk to the girls. The girls were practically throwing themselves at him. Well why not? His not only good looking but also good on bed.

“I wonder how many girls are going to throw themselves at you.”, Jiyong said.

Kai smirk.

“Well they like that though.”

“Do you have a name, or can I call you mine.”, Kris smile as he hand the girls a rose.

“Kris oppa.”, they sream.

“Wow hyung what a pick up line.”, Daehyun roll his eyes.

“Cheesy as .”, Jungkook say only to earn a knock from the older guy.

“It’s call fan service.”, Kris smirk.

“Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? Because I scrapped my knee falling for you.”, Daehyun imitate the older.

The older glare at him only to be ignore.

On the other hand Yongguk walk coolly with his hand in his pocket.

“What a nuisance.”

“Gosh, you don’t have to be so cold early in the morning hyung.”, Kai smirk.

“You need to get laid hyung.”, Kai added.

“No, he only needs to be thought on how to appreciate a girl.”, Kris said glaring at the younger.

Jungkook look at them.

“I think hyung is fine.”, he said.

“No Yongguk needs a sweet tooth, this sweets could cool him down.”, Daehyun grin.

Jiyong look at Yongguk who walk away.

“Guys, there’s no use, he already left.”, Jiyong said as he walk to catch up with the guy.

“Pftt.”, Daehyun blow his bangs.

Jungkook chuckle as he mess the older hair.

“Jeon Jungkook, not the hair.”, Daehyun shout only to have the maknae running away.

 

Everyone were gather in the main hall where the morning assembly occurs. Students were making their way in finding a seat. The Kingkas walk in the hall and move to their usual spot the middle of the hall, they took their seat. The hall were already been fill.

As the time pass, the halls started to be full only to hear people talking with each other about their lives, or simply gossiping. Boys were talking about the last night soccer and cars. Some were even making out at the hall. Well it’s a usual morning scene. Nothing change.

Daehyun were eating his chocolate bun while Jungkook were on his lollipop. Kris were just smiling at the girls.

“Don’t your face hurt from all the smiling?”, Daehyun ask.

“Don’t you use hyung in your words?”, he glare.

The younger ignore him.

“Did you watch the soccer match?”, ask Jiyong to Yongguk.

He nod.

“Brazil took the cup away with 3 nil.”, he answer.

“That was a great goal though from Oscar.”, he smile.

“It’s amazing.”, Yongguk smile.

“Well Germany did a great job too hyung.”, Jungkook pout.

“It’s just Brazil were lucky.”, he added.

“Don’t tell me been knock out 3 nil is lucky maknae.”, Yongguk said.

“Well—“, Jungkook pout.

“Did you watch the match Kris?”, Yongguk ask.

He shake his head.

“I came back home tired and straight to dreamland.”, He sigh.

“That much work?”

He nod.

“I was helping them on a few cases and dealing with millions of money.”, he shrug.

Then came the Queenka dressing in skimpy dresses.

“Why do the school even allow them to wear that?”, Jungkok ask.

“Speaking of the devils.”, Daehyun roll his eyes.

“Baby.”, coed Krystal as she sits on Kai lap, straddling him.

The guy smirk as he pull her closer, kissing her rather deeply. They were the school hottest couple after all.

“Maknae, cover your eyes.”, Kris said as he covers Jungkook eyes.

“Get a room would you Kai.”, Daehyun glare.

“Oppa.”, Hara whine as she plop herself beside Kris.

“Goddd!.”, he sigh.

“Oppa yesterday..”, her words were cut off when.

“You know you do sound annoying as hell. So please shut up.”, Daehyun snap.

Soon another sound were heard.

“Jiyong oppa, good morning.”, Bora say giving off her seductive smile.

Jiyong give a curt nod and ignore her.

She were talking non-stop and all he could do is shrug and look away. On the other hand.

“Yonggukkie.”, hum Jieun.

Yongguk simply ignore her as he give her the cold shoulders.

Kai and Krystal at the corner were practically eating each other face as their hands travel everywhere around their body.

“Disgusting.”, Daehyun spat.

 

Soon everything were cut off when the headmaster walk up the stage, holding a microphone in his hand.

“Good morning.”, he say, never earning a response.

Students were continue chatting their way, and making out along the way.

“I have an announcement.”

Again he was ignore.

The girls were looking from behind the stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter