1.2.4

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

 

That evening in the Lee’s residence, Chaerin were the only one home at the moment, her brothers were away while her dad and Leo had leave to their grandparents house, leaving her all alone due to her busy schedule.

Chaerin sigh as she lay on the bed.

“What a day?”, she thought.

Smiling as she hug her bolster, she could not believe that she met him. Why not? He were her hero on disguise, how happy she were to know it was him. Maybe it’s true what the elders say, that you had a string attached to your pinky finger since birth, so you would meet the right one for you.

What else could the girl ask for? She had never shown others the side of her, the only one person that saw were him in fact her own blood related never did. Unlike everyone—he read her like an open book. Maybe he was not a reader, he is maybe her other half.

Like he know she were thinking about him, her house bell suddenly ring, surprising to know who would be here to visit her. Rushing down, she open the door to only see a familiar figure with a gummy smile and a box of food maybe.

“Hmm?”

“Isn’t it polite to invite people to enter in first?”, he ask.

She chuckle and let him in.

Before she could even ask him a question, he reply.

“I know what you wanna ask. Minah noona, told me that you would be all alone because your family ain’t here.”

“I thought you needed some company, so I brought some chicken and myself here.”, he smile.

She look away pretending unfazed, but in fact she feel a warm feeling in her heart.

“Since you have brought the food, which is my favourite. How about we eat it by the pool?”, she suggest.

He smile.

“Sure why not?”

They were by the pool both soaking their legs in the water, sitting by the edge with chicken in their hold. The cool breeze brush past them, the moon were a full moon shining brightly with the stars lighting them.

“Wasn’t it like these too?”, ask Yongguk.

Chaerin look at him, as the girl eats her chicken. He chuckle.

“You look like a kid.”, he smile and wipe the crispy parts on her lips with the tissue.

She smile.

“Crystal clear.”, she answer.

He look at her.

“But in fact it was a little different, that time were at the field.”

“The day we first meet in person. However, you were still with your hoodie, snapback and mask and glasses on.”

“To think of it, that’s why I don’t recognize you, but the gleam in your eyes and your voice kinda reminds me.”, she smile.

“I saw you from a far, you were frustrated and disappointed yet you are going to play for the under 16 team, I saw you crying and that is why I know I should help you.”

“The memories were still clear Yongguk.”, Chaerin say with a smile.

 

Flashback

Looking back to the memories that they had, somehow they were connected to each other without none of them knowing.

When was it that it begins? It started when they were ten. Chaerinnie had always believe in fairies, she taught that there is still fairies that exist besides the tooth fairy. Being as naïve as she is, she decided to write letters to the fairy wondering if there would be a reply. Little Chaerin leave the letter under the tree in the park one evening, hoping for a reply.

While little Yongguk were playing around with his friends, he came across the letter. Being a curious little boy, he took and decided to read it when his back home. The smiling boy, were wondering how on earth would there be someone that still believe in fairies and so he took the job as a fairy and reply to her letter.

The next day he leave the letter back at the exact place and decided to play around the area, when finally he saw a little girl picking it up smiling and that moment he notices her. It was indeed one of his school mate and that’s how things started between them.

Little Chaerin ran home happily as she saw that her fairy reply the letter and ever since then they had exchange letters every day, but little Yongguk will still keep an eye on little Chaerin whenever he could.

 

When they were eleven, the letters were soon replace by notes on her desk. Every time, after she come back from lunch she would be getting a note which would be sticking under her table, just like that she reply to it too.

That’s when little Chaerin knows she had an admirer, which surprises her but without her knowing it was already her habit to reply to it. While that little admirer, turns out to be Yongguk which did that every day as they end up in the same class.

Chaerin had always been outgoing and cheerful, not to mention active. The girl had caught his eyes from that moment he saw her in the park and ever since then, neither did both of them know—they would never leave each other side.

 

When she were twelve, instead of a note on her locker, she would be finding a note in her locker every time during break time. The note would be paste on her favourite chocolate bun telling her, that she had done a great job in soccer and the compliments that she should get.

Like nothing, Chaerin accepted it and look forward to the note everyday which Yongguk would gladly do it, as the boy would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter