1.0.0

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I am yours and you are mine. Forever our lives would intertwhine. "

A brunette run across the field, swiftly taking the ball away from the opposition, as she swiftly dribble it making her way through passing two defenders just with a simple quick movement of dribbling.

The attention was on her, there were few people running to her blocking her path to the other side of the field, she smirk as she kick the ball across the field letting her teammate to swiftly catching as the petite female make her way to the other side of the field.

Passing on another ball to another teammate, the girls team were going around the field as the opposition party try to catch on them, the petite female gave a swift kick to the goal post, unfortunately the goal keeper manage to punch it upwards, letting her team to grab the ball.

“You can disappear for minutes, disappear for minutes never even touching the ball. When the ball rolls into the penalty area, appear only in that instant and you would definitely score a goal.”, the words from her late mother echo in her mind.

She smirk as she give a free hard kick and GOALL! Her team mebers came giving her a high five.

“Chaerinnn!!!”, the sound of the Park Sisters and Minzy were heard.

“It’s time to go Chaerin.”, Bom said.

Chaerin give a small nod and look at her team members.

The girls were looking at her with a sad smile plaster on their face.

“We are going to miss you captain!.”, say a young blonde female in English.

“I would surely miss you guys too.”, Chaerin sigh.

“Group hug.”, shouted a petite female.

The girls run to their leader giving her a huge group hug making the brunette to chuckle. From a far the Park sisters and the maknae were watching them with a smile on their face.

“I would be back.”, Chaerin said.

“I promise.”, she continue as they let her go.

“Would you still-“, the younger words were cut off when Chaerin say,

“Of course, I would still play for the UK soccer team.”, she wink.

“Girls promise me.”, she say as she look at them.

“To win the tournament. Always have fun before anything. Study hard, play harder and enjoy the hardest.”,

They nodded their head.

Chaerin smile as she give a wave to the girls as she leave the field with her three other best friends. She let out a soft sigh as they enter in the car, smiling to the girls that were there to see them go. With a smile, they wave at the girls and enter in the car, as it make its way to the airport.

 

The girls were in the Park’s private jet, as they make their way back to their home country, South Korea.

“Five years huh?”, Minzy said.

“The memories would be missed.”, Bom said with a small smile.

“Finally we are going back to our home country.”, the older female say with her bright tone.

Chaerin give a small smile and nodded.

 

*Flashback*

“ Girls, we have trouble. “, Bom said as she make her way to her chair.

“What’s the trouble Bom unnie?”, ask Minzy.

“Huge trouble indeed.”, Dara reply sitting beside of Bom.

Chaerin eye both of them.

“Spit it.”, the brunette said.

“We are going back home.”, Bom voice out happily.

“Hmm.”

Chaerin gave the look to Dara.

“Shinhwa Elite High, ask for our help.”, Dara said.

The maknaes look at the olders ones.

“It was because our moms are best friends that attend the school and you could have say they change the school, from studies to sports, everything were change with them, and they wanted the era back again by us going there and being the student council.”, Bom explain.

Dara look at the younger ones.

“I guess it’s no harm in helping them right?”, Dara ask.

“Isn’t that the most deathly school in Korea?”, Minzy ask breaking the silence.

“New students would not survive in the school for more than a day. It is the school of class, fill with arrogant bastards and stuck up plastic es. I am still wondering why they go to school?”, Minzy explain.

“That’s the reason we were ask to help them. It’s time the heiress pack their bags and show themselves in their home country don’t they?”, Bom ask looking at the girls.

Chaerin let out a sigh.

“I am all okay with it.”, the girls faces lit up.

“But—are you okay with it?”, Chaerin ask looking at them.

“You know what I mean.”, the younger one said.

They nodded.

“Well, it’s been a long time.”, Dara said.

“It’s time we be back tho.”, Bom said.

Minzy gave a smile.

“No worries Rinnie, we are all stronger than ever aren’t we?”

“Then, let’s go !”

“Go where?”, ask the Park sisters.

“Back home.”, the younger ones reply happily.

*End of Flashback*

 

“Is everything prepare already?”, Chaerin ask.

The girls nodded.

“We need to reach the school by 8 am, go to the council and check some things up, the old council would be our assistant and we would do the announcements and rules.”, said Bom.

“We would be wearing home clothes before the official uniforms been shown.”, Dara said.

Chaerin nodded.

“I am so excited.”, Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter