Chapter Five

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet

“Does this prove it?” I’m confused as to what Luhan’s talking about? What is he doing to prove it? A midsecond later I get a shock as he leans in and connects his lips with mine. I don’t know what to do I’m in such a shock and so confused as to what’s happening. After a few seconds I close my eyes beginning to kiss him back our lips moving as one.

He pulls our lips apart from each other and stares at me for a few moments. I can’t help but to wonder what’s going through his head right now. “I-I’m sorry about that I don’t know what I was thinking I just wanted to prove to y-“ I cut him off before he can finish what he’s saying. “Don’t be sorry I-it was nice”

I look up and bring my feet up crossing them and look down twiddling my thumbs in embarrassment. “You don’t need to lie to me Xiumin…I need to tell you something and I don’t want you to get weirded out or freak” I give him a nod of assurance telling him to go on “Well I kind of like you…a lot and I’ve been wanting to ask you for a while now but I’ve been too scared of rejection and that it would ruin our friendship. But I want you to be mine I want us to be more than just friends. But you’re not gay so I already know the answer will be no” I can’t help but to smile I’m kind of glad he feels this way about me “Well I need to tell you something too” I pause for a moment before going on “For a while now I’ve liked you too…I’ve never told anyone this but I am gay and I’ve wanted to date you for a while now but I’ve just been too scared to mention it. So I never said anything and now that I have I’m sort of glad I did and I’m happy you feel the same way I guess”

I give him a smile and I watch as he returns it. Luhan grabs my hand and entwines our fingers “So is this a thing now?” he asks. I decide to play dumb “Is what a thing?” I say giving him a fake confused look making it as realistic as possible. “Us are we a thing?”

I find it hard to believe that Luhan want’s me of all people. The suicidal annoying boy. After a few moments I finally answer his question about us. “I guess so, I mean if it’s what you want” He smiles and nods his head “So I say we are” he stands up my hand still in his so I end up coming up with him “Can we kind of not tell the others though? I’m not all that close to them and I don’t really want them to know” Luhan and I start walking to the door of his bedroom “Yeah, I don’t really want them to know either” we make it to the door and let go of each other’s hands and we open the door.

“He’s alive!” Luhan yells as we walk out of the bedroom; I give him a slight push causing him to fall slightly “Shut up you jerk”. Tao and Kris instantly begin to flood me with questions asking me ‘are you okay?, What happened?, What did you do?, What do you remember?’ I shake all the questions away “I’ll tell you later I’d kinda much rather not talk about it”. They both give me a look of slight disappointment but get over it as the four of us hang out for a while Them talking more than I would want to. I would occasionally talk but not as much as the others. It was a bit after six now.

“Hey I think we should get going now considering we have school tomorrow “ Tao says and Kris agrees. Luhan and I say goodbye to them and they leave the apartment. “Do you want me to go to your house and get your uniform for you so you have it tomorrow?” I give him a slight nod “Yea, just don’t mess with my dad. Just sneak in my window there’s a ladder on the ground below it and my windows unlocked. My uniforms in the closet just grab a random one for me. Do you want me to come with you?” He shakes his head “No its safe for you to stay here and rest and if he finds me I don’t need him finding you there” I give him a nod and turn around “Okay just be safe; I’m gonna go shower though cause I feel gross” I hear Luhan grab his car keys and walk out of the apartment and I  make my way towards the bathroom. I turn on the shower and grab a towel out of the cabinet their kept in laying it on the counter. I get in the shower and stand under the water letting it wash over my body. I begin washing my hair and manage to get soap in my eyes. “!” I suddenly yell scrunching my eyes from the burning sensation. I reach out of the shower grabbing the small hand towel and wipe the soap from my eye the best I can. It still burns but not as much as it did before. I finish washing myself off and get out of the shower. Grabbing my towel I look around to see my bags not in here anymore. Where did it go?

I wrap my towel around my waist and leave the bathroom walking towards Luhan’s room. I walk in and look around seeing it’s nowhere in sight. I close the door as I leave his room and look around the living room still not finding it. I pick my phone up from the couch I dial Luhan’s number and press the call button. “Hello” He says answering the phone “Hey, have you seen my bag? I had it in the bathroom and now it’s not in the house at all.” I walk around the house searching a bit more.

“Ah I found it I must have put it in my car last night in case they needed anything from it” I’m relieved he found my bag but now I don’t know what to do because I don’t have clothes to change into. “Well I just showered and I need my clothes to wear” I start walking towards the bathroom “Just wear a pair of mine I don’t mind” I gather the clothes I had on before and put them in a small pile picking them up. “Okay” I walk out of the bathroom and towards Luhan’s room “Okay well I’m just getting to your house now so I’ll see you when I get home” With this he hangs up and I’m alone once again. Is he really just getting  there though? I drop my clothes on the floor and start rummaging through Luhan’s looking for a comfy t-shirt and sweat pants. After a few minutes of searching I find and put on a baggy shirt and sweats and leave the room throwing my towel in the clothes hamper. I leave the room and sit on the couch. I pull out my phone and decide to go on a social media website. After scrolling through my news feed and seeing nothing that catches my interest I lock my phone throwing it on the other side of the couch.

I hear my stomach begin growling loudly and realize it’s been a few days since I’ve actually eaten anything. I decide to walk to the pantry I look in it and settle on a bag of chips. I grab them and walk back to the couch turning the TV on as I walk by it.

I wonder what’s taking Luhan so long to get back. Oh god, I hope my dad didn’t catch him. I send him a text ‘Is everything fine? Have you been caught?’ I wait for a while waiting for a response from Luhan and begin to panic a little. I hope he’s okay,  I hope he didn’t start anything. But that’s a little unbelievable that he didn’t because he was so mad at him earlier. I look up to realize the TV is still on and I switch it off; I’m not watching it anyways so there’s no reason in having it on.

There’s nothing to do so I lay down on the couch closing my eyes, but I don’t fall asleep. I usually do this to just pass time when I get bored. After about 30 minutes I hear the front door begin to open, I open my eyes and sit up. I look up to see Luhan standing in the door way but there’s something wrong with him.

 

((Author’s note))

Okay guys so sorry to just leave you off like that…this may be the last post for this sorry. I’m so sorry about that but I can’t stop what happens. I’m sorry guys.