Chapter Twenty

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet
"Luhan! No!" I scream as he pushes himself off the building. I quickly wrap my arms around his waist and pull him back before he can fall too far away. I pull him back and stumble a little while doing so; I situate him so I'm carrying him like he's a baby and i look him in the face tears swelling in my eyes. "Please don't go" I whisper tears streaming down my cheeks. Luhan gives me a nod and snuggles his head into my chest. I start walking off the top of the building and actually into it. I carry Luhan down the stairs and into his apartment. 
 
"Where's your mom?" I question, opening the door to find the apartment finding it empty. "She had to go somewhere for a few days" I give a slight nod and carry Luhan to his room, placing him on his bed. 
 
I turn around and begin to walk away but Luhan grabs my wrist. "Stay I- i want you here with me" I give Luhan a small smile "Anything for you". Luhan moves over in his bed looking over at me. I lay down as he wanted me to and wrap my arms around the adorable boy. Luhan lays his head on my chest and just like this we fall asleep him in my arms.
 
——————
 
I awaken to Luhan stirring in my arms and cuddling up against me. He's too cute how was i ever mad at him? I bring one hand up and start to mess with his hair slightly. He awakens and looks up at me, giving me a smile. "Thanks for saving me last night" Luhan tilts his head up and gives a small kiss. "Thanks for letting me save you. I don't know what I'd do if you left"
 
I lay my head on Luhan's chest and he puts his chin on top of my head. "My head hurts like ! Holy hell what did i do!?" Luhan exclaims as he put a hand to his head. "Probably just a headache you have any medicine for it?" I look and Luhan's who's closed his eyes tightly and is pressing a hand to his head. "Yeah, their in the bathroom top cabinet" I slide out of the bed, letting go of Luhan and grab two headache pills from the cabinet and a small glass of water. I give the pills and water to Luhan and he swallows them both without hesitation. "Thanks" He mumbles rolling out of bed. 
 
Luhan trembles as he walks and almost collapses. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask him frantically trying to help him up. "I-i don't know" I quickly pick him up and set him on the bed. "You rest here for the day. Your health seems awful;  I'm taking care of you and you can't deny it" I quickly run out of the room and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I walk back to the room and give it to Luhan. "Here drink" I demand practically shoving the water at him. He then downs about half the bottle in one gulp. "When was the last time you ate or drank?" I questioned him. He looks as if he's thinking back. "Since i last ate about a week and drink like three days" 
 
I stand up and start walking towards the door. "I'm gonna make you something to eat" I walk to the kitchen and rummage through the pantry. I find some noodles and decide those should be good for him to eat. I don't care if we just woke up, it's after noon and I'm making him noodles. I boil the water and cook the noodles and within a little less than thirty minutes i was done. I grab a set of utensils and take a bowl of noodles for each of us. I give Luhan his bowl. "Here i made you this; please eat." I beg the boy as while he takes the bowl. 
 
"Wow this feels weird usually I'm taking care of you and getting you out of suicide" I smile and roll my eyes at his comment. "Just shut up and eat" I sit on the opposite end of the bed and we slowly eat the food i made for us. 
 
As we finish Luhan sets his bowl on the table. "Thanks for feeding me i guess" I crawl over and lay next to Luhan, placing my head on his chest. He begins to ruffle my hair, slowly picking it up and dropping it. "Can i ask you something?" I look up at him as he asks this. "Sure what is it?" He gives a quiet sigh and mumbles something that i don't hear. "I'm sorry what was that?" He continues to mess with my hair and begins to twirl it in his fingers. 
 
"Why'd you save me?" He questioned once again speaking up this time. "Because i love you! I couldn't let you die i couldn't let you leave me. I know i was mad at you but i was just being dumb. It was a stupid reason and i should've believed you, but i was too stupid to realize that. I still loved you and i wasn't going to just let you fall to your death." 
 
Luhan then stops twirling my hair and wraps his arms around me, pulling me up closer to him. He squeezes me in a warm embrace and i turn around, wrapping my arms around him returning the hug as I snuggle into his arms. 
 
"I'm glad to hear you love me, I love you too" I tilt my head up our faces being only centimeters apart now, and watch as Luhan closes the small space between us in a short kiss. "Please never try to leave me again" I say as we pull apart from each other. "I can try...as long as you never leave me again" He pulls me into a kiss that i smile into. I hope i wont ever have to leave him again.
 
 
((Authors Note)) 
 
Okay, well this is the end of the story. 
 
I KNOW WHAT A SHAME!! actually no, not really 
 
BUT, i do have an alternative ending i will be posting soon and I've been working on a second story considering you guys seem to be liking this one. 
 
I'll give details on the second story at the end of the alternative ending. Which I'll be posting right after this one.