Chapter Three

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet

                        (Part 1/3)

With shaky hands I grab my phone and call for an ambulance; even though there’s no pulse and his hearts not beating I still have a slight chance of saving him. “Hello what’s your emergency?” I hear lady ask as tears fall down my face like crazy. “H-help h-he’s cut t-too de-deep a-and I-I need help” I stutter out between gasps of breath. “Okay take a deep breath and calm down an ambulance will be there as soon as possible” The lady from the other end of the line says smooth and calmly. As I wait for the ambulance to get here I gasp between sobs trying to get my breathing back to normal.

 

I hear a knock on the door minutes later and I dry my face and stumble to the door opening it and four people rush in with a gurney. “Where are they?” One asks quickly I take a quick breath before pointing to the bathroom “In there”. They rush into the bathroom and pick him up, laying him and strapping him on to the gurney.

 

He’s rushed out the door and down the stairs of apartment building and I follow still slightly stumbling. Xiumin’s loaded into the ambulance and two rush up to the front of the truck and the other two get in the back. “Are you going to get in?” I quickly nod my head jumping into the truck. They close the doors and the truck starts moving. “He’s not breathing, no pulse, and no heartbeat” I say quietly but loud enough for them to hear. They instantly stand up and begin attempting to get his heart beating again.

 

We pull into the hospital and the men rush Xiumin into a room which I’m not able to follow. For now I have to wait in the waiting room. Thoughts haunting and rushing through my head. At this moment I was beginning to freak out a little.

 

What if they can’t bring him back? What if he doesn’t come back? What if he’s not okay? These thoughts racing my mind making me freak even more. I can’t handle these thoughts right now and I don’t want to deal with them. What do I do?

 

After what seems like forever the doctor comes out to me “Okay well I have to tell you what had happened to your friend. He not only had lost a lot of blood but he also swallowed an excessive amount of pills causing an overdose. So I need to tell you that he…”

 

((Authors note))

 

Okay so this part of the chapter should be more interesting than the other ones I’m trying. I’ll add next part tomorrow so I’m leaving you off with another cliff hanger. sorrynotsorry. Hope you guys are enjoying and keep reading my story, I know it’s not the best ever but I’m doing my best with it. I honestly really like the story line it’s a good one to keep people interested in my opinion. Okay well hope your back tomorrow I’ll add the update whenever I get the chance to. Also sorry the update is short the next part will also be short but the third one is longer.

 

 

Chapter 3 (part 2/3)

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

((Before he had died))

 

I feel my phone go off receiving a message; I expected it to be Tao asking about the project we have to do in class. I unlock my phone and notice the message isn’t from Tao but from my father. ‘You’re such a ing horrible son. You never do anything right and you’ve ruined my life so much. Also did I tell you that you could leave the house? No I didn’t; now get your back home or the beating I’m giving you will become so much worse than it already will be. I will track you down and find you if you don’t get home soon you up. Either get home or kill yourself already. Can’t you see how happy everyone would be if you were just gone already’

 

While I read the message I hear Luhan ask “Who messaged you?” but I choose not to acknowledge him. Once I finish reading I give him my phone and silently walk into the bathroom where I had left my bag. I close the door forgetting to lock it and sit down instantly beginning to cry. He’s right everyone would be happy if I was dead. I reach into my bag and grab a bottle of pain killers opening and pouring a bunch of them into my hand. I shove them all into my mouth forcing myself to swallow all of them without water. I’m not sure how many there were all I knew there was a lot. I hide the practically empty bottle in my bag so Luhan wouldn’t find it later and I grab my blade from my bag. I pull up my jacket sleeve and stare at my wrist that’s already fully covered. I take a breath before pushing the blade into my arm reopening one of the cuts from last night. I reopen five more cuts making them as deep as I could and at this time I feel myself becoming dizzy and I can’t seem to move anymore.

 

I hear Luhan from outside the door “I’m coming in”. I see him walk in from the corner of my eye and see him giving me a look of shock. I can’t see straight anymore and I’m seeing two of him right now and I can’t even tell what’s real anymore. I feel him drag me over to the bathtub and begin rinsing off my cuts and bandage them. They won’t stop bleeding and I don’t think they will stop anytime soon. I try saying a final ‘goodbye’ to Luhan but nothing seems to come out. Then everything went black and I can’t feel anything anymore.

 

((Authors note))

 

This is the second part of three for chapter three. I’ll add part three tomorrow so hope you enjoyed it. I know this part wasn’t very long either but the last part will be longer than these two. Well I hope you’re enjoying the story so far. I’m trying to make it as good an interesting as possible and it should be getting better soon. Please keep reading love you guys! >^-^<

 

 

Chapter 3 (part 3/3)

 

Luhan’s POV

 

((Present time))

 

“So I have to tell you that he’s barely made it. He is lucky usually when something that bad occurs they don’t make it. But he’s lucky to have been brought back.” A relieved sensation falls over me and I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. “Are you related to him in any way? Because as you should know only relatives of some sort are allowed back their without permission from them.” I have to lie; I need to see him now. “Yes I am, he’s my brother” He motions for me to follow him and I follow him down the hall. We stop in front of one of the rooms “This is his room” I quietly open the door and walk in.

 

I walk over to his bed and look down at him where he’s asleep; which is a good thing because he needs the sleep. I stare at him for a few moments and realize just how cute he looks when he’s sleeping. I just wish he could feel the same way about me as I felt about him. But he isn’t gay and even if he was he wouldn’t want me.

 

I grab his wrist flipping it over in my hands and begin to unwrap the bandages that cover his forearm. The cuts look pretty bad but they were sewn up and not bleeding anymore which is a good thing no matter how bad they were. I lean down and kiss the scars covering his arm and whisper as I lift my head up “to heal them”. It’s not like he heard me anyways.

 

I bandage his wrist back up and grab his hand in mine and leaning my head on it. He doesn’t realize how much I care about him and while yes it does make me sad I don’t mind all that much. I stand up walking out of the hospital room and into the hallway pulling my phone out. I pull up Kris’s number and press the call button. “Why the are you calling me at this time of night?” He asks in a groggy voice. “I’m sorry, I need you and Tao at the hospital Xiumin had to come here and we need to sneak him out. There’s no way I’m leaving him in a hospital” I can practically feel him rolling his eyes “Okay I’ll wake Tao and we’ll get over there as soon as we can; I’ll message you when we get there so we can meet outside” I give him an “okay” and hang up the phone. I walk back into the hospital room and sit back next to Xiumin and smile. I lean forward and give him a small kiss on the cheek. He’s pretty much knocked out so he won’t remember that I did this.

 

---------------------------

 

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pull it out; it’s from Kris him and Tao just got here and I have to meet them outside. I stand up placing a kiss on Xiumin’s hand before leaving and walking down the hallway and outside the hospital. I find Tao and Kris standing outside the front of the hospital and I walk over to them giving them a small smile and a wave. “Okay so we need to sneak Xiumin out, luckily he’s on the first floor but we’ll have to carry him through the window.” Tao gives me a confused look “What happened to him?”

 

What am I supposed to say? Do I lie or tell them the truth about what happened to him? Would telling the truth be the right thing to do? No, I can’t tell the truth for his sake. I’m the only one who knows about this and I’m not going to spill his secret.

 

“Oh, um well he passed out and hit his head” I lie to them. It’s a bad lie but I guess it should work. Tao nods his head and I wave for him and Kris to follow me. I lead them over to the window of Xiumin’s hospital room and I open it as quietly as possible. “Follow me he’s right in here” I whisper and crawl through the window. “Okay so one of us will have to stand outside the window so they can grab him” I walk over to the bed and Tao follows close behind me. Kris stands outside the window as we begin to unhook the cords from Xiumin. I grab his upper half and Tao gets his legs and we pick him up carrying the boy to the window. “Dear lord he’s so light” Kris says as we pass Xiumin to him. Tao and I crawl out the window and I close it behind me. “Here I’ll take him” I say to Kris and he passes him over to me I carry him like he’s a baby and I follow the guys to the car. I sit in the back and lay Xiumin over my lap so his head lays peacefully on my lap so he can sleep.

 

“How are we supposed to get him upstairs without it looking weird?” Kris asks as we pull into the parking lot of the apartment building. “, I didn’t think of that. Uh, I guess I can carry him and we can just take the elevator up. I mean the only person that should be in there is the guy who works the front desk and he’ll most likely be asleep.” I shrug and we start to get out of the car I open the door sliding out of the car laying Xiumin’s head on the seat. I pull him closer to me and pick him up so I’m carrying him again.

 

We make our way through the lobby and to the elevator without being noticed by anyone. We awkwardly ride upstairs to the fourth floor that I live on. We walk down the hall and to my apartment “; can one of you reach into my back pocket and grab my key out” Kris lifts his hands up and backs away forcing Tao to do it. Tao rolls his eyes and I see Kris slightly laugh as Tao awkwardly reaches his hand into the back pocket of my pants and grabs my key. He holds it out to me and I just give him a look and he lowers his hand.

 

“Do you really think I could unlock a door while holding Xiumin” I laugh and he rolls his eyes and smiles “Right I forgot you’re not magical” I shift Xiumin around in my arms a bit making him a bit more comfortable on my part. “Unlock the door” I demand to Tao and he sighs rolling his eyes and walking to the door. He opens the door and we walk into the apartment “Okay now you can just drop him” Kris jokes and I give him a glare. I walk away and into my bedroom somehow managing to open the door; I walk over and lay Xiumin on my bed. I walk over to my closet pulling an extra blanket out of it, throwing it over Xiumin’s body. I walk over to his head and lean down giving him a kiss on the forehead “goodnight” I whisper and walk out of the room. I close the door behind me and walk into the living room.

 

“You guys can stay here if you’d like” Kris and Tao give me a slight nod “I want the couch” Kris and Tao both yell and run towards the couch fighting over it. I smile and laugh “Share it don’t fight over it; I’ll just sleep on the floor” I walk to a closet we have and grab three blankets, throwing one at Kris, the other at Tao and keeping one for myself.

 

Kris and Tao both lay on separate ends of the couch and I grab a pillow throwing it on the ground for me. “God damn Kris your legs too ing long; seriously man shrink some” I smile and shake my head laying down on the ground. “And how the hell do you suppose I do that?” I cover myself with the blanket I have and curl into a ball on the ground. “Curl up or something I don’t know just give me more room”

 

  The both of them go back and forth for a while before I finally yell at them “Shut up, trying to sleep here” I close my eyes trying to sleep but it becomes silent and I feel weird. I pull out my phone and headphones shoving them in my ear and pressing play on my music. I finally close my eyes falling asleep because after all that had just happened I really need some sleep.

 

((Authors note))

 

Final part of chapter three; it was longer than the other two parts of the chapter so I’m proud about that but all together the chapter isn’t that long so sorry. Well now you know what had happened to Xiumin and I didn’t leave you off with a cliff hanger so lucky for you…I guess… Well please continue reading and I hope you enjoy the story. (By the way yes I will be putting this in every chapter/update) I hope you like the story and it should get better.) Thanks for reading my loves. also how often do you want updates? because i already have the story written on my ipod  but i'm tyoing it on here and rewriting/adding some to it.