Chapter Four

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet

Chapter 4

It was a little after 10:30 when I wake up to the sounds of someone yelling about who knows what. I don’t open my eyes but I listen to hear its Kris that’s currently yelling at Tao but I have no idea what he’s saying or what it’s even about. Their obviously in some sort of argument you can hear it in Kris’s voice that he’s mad. “Guys shut the up some of us need to sleep you know!” I yell to the both of them trying to get them to shut up.  “Oh sorry, Tao’s just being illogical again” Kris says in a quieter but not much calmer voice. “I’m being illogical!? No your being the illogical one here what the hell are you even talking about.” With this they begin to argue again “Guys shut the hell up Xiumin’s probably in the room sleeping and if anyone needs sleep right now it’s him. Just shut up it’s hard to sleep with you guys yelling like this about something that’s probably pointless. Just shut up and stop talking” They finally shut up and I fall asleep once again.

 

Xiumin’s POV

My eyes flutter open as I wake up and look up to see a ceiling above me I begin to look around and see I’m in Luhan’s room. How’d I get in here though? I have vague memories from last night but I don’t think I ever came in here. I look over and at the clock that’s on the bedside table and see it’s a little after one in the afternoon. Did I really sleep for that long? How the hell had I even managed to do that in the first place?

My thoughts are interrupted by a sound of a door creaking open I look over to see Luhan standing in the doorway. “I see you’re finally awake. How much of last night do you remember?” He walks over to the bed and I sit up letting him sit next to me. I think for a few moments gathering my thoughts of how much I actually remember “Not much, I remember receiving a message from my dad and going into the bathroom. Then I took out a thing of pain killers and swallowed almost all of them after that it’s all a little fuzzy. Fill me in?” He nods, sighs and goes on to explain what has happened. “After you swallowed all those pills you got a blade and started cutting really deep. You only did five cuts but then you had sort of out. I went to grab my phone to call an ambulance and when I came back you had stopped breathing and you had no heartbeat.”

My eyes grow bigger as I hear what had happened to me. “So they brought me back?” I ask a dumb question and he nods his head. “I called the guys up and asked them to meet me there; I lied to them about what had happened to you though.” I feel relieved as he tells me this because I don’t think I want the guys to know what I did to myself. “I’m sorry” I say and look down into my lap; he lays his hand on top of mine and wraps his fingers around it. “Don’t be sorry, none of this is your fault…it’s that father of yours fault. In fact I’ll be back I need to go make him pay for what he’s done to you”

I flip my hand over and hold his hand in mine firmly so he can’t walk away. “No, please don’t go he’ll beat you” He tries to loosen my grip on his hand but I refuse to let go and I tighten my grip. He sighs and leans back on the bed “Fine I won’t go now but he’s gonna get it eventually” I give him a slight smile and loosen my grip on his hand.

“Oh no I can’t keep this from my dad what will he do about it? I need to get home now” I start freaking out and getting out of the bed. Luhan stands up and pushes me down and back onto the bed “Relax your dad won’t find out; we gave the hospital a fake name and snuck you out last night” I try to calm myself down but I can’t seem to do it. I can’t stop thinking about how much abuse I’ll be getting when I get back home to my father. “That won’t stop him from hurting me!” What am I going to do? What can I do? He’s probably gonna murder me and there’s nothing I can do to stop him or anything.

 “I talked to him; I told him you passed out and that were going to take care of you for a few days so you get better. He said that you have to come home as soon as you get better” I can’t he had lied to my dad “Thanks for trying to help but that won’t lighten the abuse I’m gonna get…this is one reason I still wish I was dead. To get away from him, everyone at school, all the demons inside my head I just want disappear and get away from it all. I know you won’t like this or the sound of it but please, time I die don’t try and save me…everything would be better off if I was just dead already”

Tears begin to swell up in my eyes’ I try to blink them away but fail to do so and a tear falls down my cheek and more come after that. “Please don’t say that” Luhan brings his hand up to my face and wipes the tears away. “No one cares about me and no one loves me, I everything up and I have no reason to be here anymore.” Luhan places his hand on top of mine once again “I care about you and I love you. Xiumin you’re my best friend and I need you here” At this moment I can’t believe what I hear coming from his mouth. “Don’t tell me you care and that you love me because I know it’s not true”

He looks at me and says “Does this prove it?”

 

((Authors note))

Ahh I left you with another cliff hanger! Sorry the chapter was so terribly short I feel really bad for how short it is but I really like how this story is going right now.

Okay well please continue reading

Updated twice today cause i felt it necessary

I hope you’re enjoying my story I’ll update tomorrow considering this chapters so short.