Chapter Eleven

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet

After getting something to eat we decide to drop the car off at the apartment building and walk over to the park that’s just across the street. As we hold Luhan and I make our way over to the swings, I take a seat on one of the swings in the middle of them all and Luhan sits in the one next to mine. From the corner of my eye I see him look over and begin to stare at me “what do you want ?” I ask jokingly causing a small giggle to come out of my little deer. “You’re just too cute” I give my head a small shake “no, I think you’re the cute one” I stand up and walk over to him a smile spreading across my face. I sit down on his lap so were facing each other and I let my legs dangle down.

 I lean my forehead against his leaving our lips only inches apart; he quickly makes the first move, tilting his head up pressing his sweet lips onto mine. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he places his around my waist.

Neither of us seemed to care we were sitting here making out in public where anyone could see and watch us.

I hear a few gasps in disgust from random mothers that were probably just trying to bring their children to the park so they could play and have fun. Before either of us deepen the kiss we pull apart and look around us turning our head around to look behind as well as forward. I notice there are four adults with their children of a number I don’t feel like counting staring at us in disgust. Well the adults were; the children looked confused if anything.

All the children looked from ages 6-8 so I figure their coming from a school trip or something like that but that’s irrelevant to the situation.

 “What you’ve never seen two guys making out before” Luhan yells at all the adults causing me to chuckle and bend over a little so no one sees. I hear a few remarks from the adults more than the children about Luhan and I being gay and such. I feel Luhan’s hands grab my cheeks and tilt my head up, instantly pushing our lips together, kissing me hard and passionately. I take the lead and slide my tongue into his mouth; our tongues dance in a fight for dominance that I let him win.

He slowly begins grinding himself onto me probably making it clear to everyone what he was doing.  “Go get a ing room and be gay some other place” I hear a man’s voice yell at us. Luhan lets out a loud moan as I my hips into him. I smile into our kiss and feel myself laughing on the inside.

I feel someone’s hand grab the hem of my shirt and pulling me back, causing me to fall off of Luhan’s lap and onto the mulch covered ground. I look up to see an unfamiliar face of a man with a shaved head and a really skinny face. I take a look over to see someone had done the same to Luhan; he looks over at me smiles and I can see he’s holding in a laugh which I can’t help but do the same. “ing fags; this is a public area; there are children here” the guy who pulled me away muttered to me as he let’s go of my shirt. I crawl over to Luhan and the both of us stand up grabbing hands and wrapping them together.

“ asses!” Luhan yells as we walk out of the park and towards the apartment building.

As we make it out of earshot from everyone we instantly burst into a fit of laughter still walking away. “Okay that was way too funny” Luhan speaks in between waves of laughter ”They got so disgusted by it I have never seen someone so homophobic before.” As we calm down we continue walking edging closer and closer to the apartment complex.

As we walk upstairs and into the apartment I watch as Luhan pulls his phone out of his front pocket “It’s about 2:00 now so Tao and Kris will be over pretty soon.” I nod and smile as Lu jumps onto the couch like the deer he is laying down on it. I walk over and sit down on his stomach considering he’s taking up the entire couch with his body. “Jesus get you fat off me” he moves up slightly resting on his elbows causing me to move down slightly and sit on his lower region. “I’m not fat” I cross my arms pouting about Luhan’s remark. He leans up and places a kiss on my cheek “Yeah but you’re adorable as hell” I feel his breath hot against my cheek as he speaks to me.

There’s a knock at the door so I quickly crawl off of Luhan and he sit’s up fully moving slightly away from me “Come in its unlocked” Luhan yells rearranging himself on the couch. Tao and Kris then at that moment walk into the apartment closing the door behind them. I run my fingers through my hair as a natural habit I have to keep it out of my face and as I pull my arm down I look down to realize I’m not wearing a jacket it anything that would hide my scars. ! Why am I so stupid? I quickly jump up and run into Luhan’s room as fast as I can; I close the door behind me and begin searching for my brightly coloured yellow jacket. I can’t find it anywhere so I reach into Luhan’s closet pulling out his plain black zip up sweatshirt. I quickly put it on, zipping it up and making sure it won’t and doesn’t irritate my cuts at all. Casually I walk out of the bedroom and sit back on the couch next to Luhan earning confused glances from both Kris and Tao. “What was that all about?” Tao questions me as him and Kris take a seat at the left end of the couch. I walk over and take my seat back next to Luhan and closer to the middle of the couch “Oh, um I was cold and wanted my- well Lu’s jacket I guess considering I couldn’t find mine” Tao gives me a quick look of confusion before dropping the conversation.

“So what did you guys do today?” Tao directs his attention to Luhan who has seems to be staring off into space. I look down to his arms to see him rubbing his fingers across the old and faded but easily seen scars  under his jacket sleeve. I snap my fingers in his face in hopes to bring him back but he doesn’t move or even blink; he stares motionless at pure nothingness. I sigh at the fail to bring him back and stand up in front of him; I place my hands on his shoulders and shake him carefully but enough that he would come back. “Luhan! Come back to reality” I yell in his face attempting once again to bring him back from his thoughts but fail for the second time.

What could he be in such deep thought about?

I stop shaking him and remove my hands from his shoulder; I take a step back from him and stare for a couple of moments. He slowly but surely closes his eyes then and I begin to worry a little as he doesn’t reopen them for a few moments but he finally does. As he opens his eyes once again I take a look and their colourless; his eyes have turned completely white and I feel the wordiness build back up in me.

What’s happened to him?

 

((Authors Note))

I have not posted a chapter in over two weeks!

I am very sorry

Please forgive me

I’ve been busy and my family went on vacation and I didn’t have my computer so I wasn’t able to upload any chapters like I had really wanted to. But don’t worry updating will get back on schedule; I’m going to post the next chapter tomorrow like I normally would and then I’ll go back to updating as I normally would.

Just please forgive the wait I’ve given you. I am terribly sorry.

Okay anyways…

Hope you’re enjoying the story and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Leave your thoughts down in a comment please. Also tell me what you think has happened to Luhan and I guess you’ll just have to wait to find out.