Chapter Eight

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet

After 40 minutes in reading class the bell finally rings signaling it was time for lunch. Which I was glad about although I don’t really eat. Chen and I walk tout of the classroom and towards the cafeteria and I turn towards him. “You can sit with me and my friends; I mean if you’d like to” he looks over at me, smiles and nods “sure, thanks for the offer.”

We walk into the lunchroom and I let my eyes wander around searching for the table Luhan’s sitting at. Target found. I turn around making sure Chen’s following me as I start walking towards where I find Luhan in the back of the cafeteria sitting alone at a small table. I take a seat next to Luhan and Chen walks around the table, sitting in front of me; I look over to Luhan who’s glaring at Chen who is smiling like an idiot. I realized he does that a lot. He’s almost always smiling like an idiot. Or at least since we met earlier today he does it a lot. “Oh, Lu-Lu this is Chen I had met him earlier today he’s a new student” Luhan gives Chen a slight nod “And Chen this is Luhan” Chen smiles and returns the nod that was given to him “Nice to meet you”

I watch as Luhan looks down at something then I feel his hand clasp around mine; I entwine our fingers. I look down and move over slightly closer to Luhan so no one will be able to see our hands that lay on our laps.

Kris and Tao walk over to the table that we’re sitting at today “who’s this cutie?” Kris asks acting flirty like he does a lot as him and Tao take a seat next to each other. Tao gives Kris a look of jealousy and Chen gives Kris a look of confusion. “He goes by Chen he’s a new student and he’s pretty school and hasn’t made many friends yet so I thought I told him he could hang with us. Also Chen ignore him he’s a natural flirt and pretty much flirts with everyone. Damn ” I laugh at  me joking around about Kris who gives me a look of fake hurt. “I’m not a ” He says fake hurt filling his voice. I roll my eyes “Yeah right, we all totally believe that” Luhan adds in adding exaggeration on ‘totally’. Luhan looks over to Chen who has a smile plastered across his face “That’s Kris and Tao” he says pointing to the both of them. “Don’t talk to them their losers” he adds in causing all of us to laugh. “I’m just kidding their cool”

Taehyung walks by our table smacking the back of my head as he walks behind me then walks over to his table with all his friends. “Why do they do that stuff to you? Chen asks me once anyone one from Taehyung’s group is out of earshot. I shrug and Luhan answers “Because their rude as hell and have no idea how getting bullied so much feels” I can hear the anger rising in his voice. “Maybe I should go beat them up, show them what it’s like” I love hoe Luhan’s being so protective over me but I cat let him do this to them. I tighten my grip on Luhan’s hand refusing to let go so he’s not able to stand up without our hands that are clasped together being seen and so he can’t leave. “Luhan no, you don’t need to do that; it’ll just piss them off even more causing them to hurt me even more” Luhan rolls his eyes at my probably annoying but true comment. I hear him take a deep breath; probably to calm himself down as much as possible with him.

“What did they do to you earlier?” Luhan asks in a calmer but still slightly angered tone. How does he even know something had happened? “Nothing” I lied and disbelief fills his eyes which causes me to cave and tell him. “Fine, it was just what they normally do; tripped me, yelled at me, pushed me just dumb like that. It doesn’t matter I don’t care. Chen helped me though he kind of punched Taehyung which really pissed him off” Luhan looks at Chen in pure shock. “You punched Taehyung!?” Chen shrugs and nods “Someone needed to” and with that the conversation was over.

The rest of the lunch consisted of the others talking about something that was probably really dumb nut I wouldn’t know. I usually end up blocking out and ignoring what the guys talk about and get lost in my thoughts or some like that. Lunch ends and we make our way to our 5th period class which I found Chen is also in with me. We practically share a schedule except the first three classes but the rest we have together. I wish I had this many classes with Luhan. But I guess having them with Chen’s fine; I mean he is really cool. Luhan is also in this class with us but so is Taehyung and J-Hope which .

I take my seat in the back corner and Luhan takes his which is right next to me and Chen claims the seat in front of mine as his. I lay my head down on my desk because I don’t really wanted to be bothered by Taehyung or J-Hope right now. Or ever. Well also because of the fact that this is history class; only an extremely boring subject.

I hear the footsteps of someone walking up to me and I suppose it’s Taehyung; I take a look up to see my assumption was right. It was Taehyung. “Why are you still here? You should be dead already, you don’t deserve life you worthless ” I turn my head still laying it on my hands but letting it face the wall as I stare at the plain and boring white walls. What he said to me hurt but I guess I’m just used to it by now considering I don’t ever do anything about it. “Leave him alone Taehyung” I hear Chen say from in front of me I take a look over to see Taehyung looking at Luhan then to Chen and back to me. “Aw, looks like someone’s got two boyfriends now. Damn gay cheating ” I’m quick to respond “I’m not dating either of them” Partially lying considering I AM dating Luhan but I can’t let him know that. I look over to Luhan ‘I’m sorry’ written all over my face; he gives me a nod saying ‘it’s okay’. “Whatever you say” Taehyung says with a roll of his eyes. He walks to Chen’s desk and slams his hands onto them and staring at Chen “Also why would I leave him alone” he quickly answers “Because he doesn’t deserve what you do to him. No one deserves it. Do you even have a reason of why you do this to him” Taehyung laughs loudly “He’s worthless and no one likes him; and he just deserves it. I mean do I really need a reason?” I lay my head back in my arms so no one will see the tears filling my eyes.

“You can’t just tell someone to kill themselves, that’s just not right” I quickly blink the tears away listening to their disagreement. “I don’t care I mean he should be dead; the world would be so much better if he was just gone already. He’s not even a help to the planet, he does nothing to prove his existence is real and he never will cause he’s just so ing worthless here”

The class bell rings signaling the beginning of class thank god. I hear the footsteps of Taehyung walking away as our teacher walks into the classroom. I look up and back and forth between Luhan and Chen “Thanks for sticking up for me; it means a lot” I smile at them and watch them both smile back. Luhan with his warm comforting adorable as hell smile and Chen with his smile that makes him look like a cute idiot. I put my head back on my arms and stare at the wall right next to me; I begin to think about what Taehyung had said. I can’t help it, it’s become a habit. My demons always want to with me at the worst moments possible.

I think of all that was said to me by Taehyung, I do deserve to die. The world probably would be better off without me. I feel tears begin coming into my eyes but I blink them away as quick as possible; I don’t need to risk being seen crying because then Taehyung will know what he says does hurt me just like he wants.

I hadn’t paid attention all throughout class and I hadn’t realized the time or anything till the bell rang. Considering I never took anything out of my bag I don’t need to put anything away so I quickly grab my bag and go to leave the classroom when I’m stopped by the teacher.

“Minseok could I speak to you for a moment?” I feel my chest begin pounding inside my chest as I become nervous of what he wants. “Yes Mr. Springer what is it?” I ask walking over to his desk where he’s sitting. “Has anyone been bullying you lately?” He asks randomly out of nowhere. I fake a smile “No, why would you think that?” I lie to him because I can’t just tell him to the truth. He takes his glasses off, placing them on the table and rubbing his temple. “Minseok don’t lie to me; I’ve seen what they do to you, Taehyung and the others. Why haven’t you told anyone you could get them to stop this” I  shrug slightly “It doesn’t bother me, I see no reason in ratting them out” I fake another smile as Mr. Springer places his glasses back on his face.

He’s a pretty young guy, brown hair and dresses formally every day; nice shirt, tie, and dress pants. But not too fancy just a casual teacher outfit pretty much.

“Your grades have been dropping dramatically, you’ve stopped paying attention in class, you used to do all your work and turn it in on time now it’s rare you even turn it in at all. Are you sure it’s not bothering you?” I nod continuing with the fake smile “Yes, it’s fine”

I see him grab something, a piece of paper and he begins to write something on it but I can’t tell what he’s writing. “I’m doing this to help you; I’d like for you to meet up with the guidance counselor once or twice a week and talk to him about all this. I will make sure that he knows of this and he will call you in once or twice a week. I’m trying to help you just remember that” As he says this the bells rings signaling I’m late for class. I give him a nod “Okay fine I’ll go” I say as he hands me the letter about the counselor thing.

I turn to walk away but then I turn back around “wait I need a late pass” I say walking back to Mr. Springer’s desk. He quickly signs a pass and hands it to me.

I walk out of his classroom and across the hall towards my next class.

---------------------------------------------

After school ends I find my way to Luhan’s car that’s parked outside the front of the building where I find Luhan standing there waiting for me. He smiles his adorable smile as he sees me and waves; we get in the car and he starts it up starting our drive back to the apartment. Instead of talking I sit in the car quietly staring out the window letting my thoughts run wild. I’m still deep in thought about what Taehyung had said to me earlier; I can’t get it off my mind.

Maybe it is time I just give up. No I can’t think like that. I need to stay here for Luhan, he needs me and I need him. Although he doesn’t deserve me; he’s such a help to me and I don’t do anything to help him. I feel guilty because of it though.

I feel something poking my cheek and I snap out of my thoughts and look over to see Luhan; I also look forward to see were in front of the apartment complex. Were we really in the car for that long? It felt as if we were only in there for a few minutes though. “Are you okay?” I hear Luhan ask from beside me “Oh uh, yeah I’m um fine” I lie, grabbing my backpack from the backseat. I open my door to get out but Luhan grabs my wrist “are you sure? Cause you seem really out of it right now” I give Lu a fake smile and a small nod “I’m fine, don’t worry about me”

He sighs and lets go of my wrist letting me get out of the car. I close my door and walk around to the front of the car leaning on it, waiting for Luhan. He walks up and stands in front of me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him, he places his lips on mine kissing me. I kiss him back as he slides his tongue across my lip. I open my mouth allowing Luhan’s tongue in and his lips begin moving up and down with mine. He slowly bites my lip, still kissing me before pulling away. “We should probably go in now” He says smiling and laughing a bit. I smile and nod grabbing his hands and entwining our fingers.

We walk to the back of the building taking the back entrance that no one goes so no one will see us. We make it up to the apartment and Luhan closes the door behind us. “When is your mom coming back?”  I ask throwing my bag on the ground as Lu does the same. “I don’t know, probably in a few weeks.

I walk over and take a seat on the couch and Luhan takes a seat next to me. He faces me and I turn around so I’m facing him. “You know I really do love you” He says causing me to blush major “You’re so cute”

Luhan leans forward and places his lips on mine; he crawls closer towards me almost sitting on me and grabs hold of both my hands. He pushes me back so I’m lying on the couch and crawls on top of me still holding my hands and begins kissing me harder. I open my mouth allowing his tongue in and he slowly bites my lip as he was doing in the parking lot. Except now were in the privacy of the apartment where anything can happen.

 

((Author’s note))

Okay so that’s it for Chapter eight. I wanted to add more at the end but I couldn’t cause then I’d have to put it under the mature content thing. But I probably wouldn’t have anyways. Whoa this story’s getting deep. Wait what?

Okay well what you think so far? Is it a good story? Comment what you think please cause I love your comments and I want to know your thoughts. If you want give me ideas for the story. I’m up for adding stuff you’d like. Well as long as I approve of it. Well anyways, look forward to Monday cause next update then! Thank you so much for reading this so far. (there are like 21 chapters in this story so you guys know. So I hope you read and enjoy the whole thing)