Chapter Sixteen

Don't Say Goodbye, Not Yet
"You know were gonna have to return to school tomorrow" Luhan states as he closes the bedroom door behind us. I groan at the thought of going back "Ew gross, but i guess we have to eventually" I'm not looking forward to having to deal with Taehyung and his friends but whatever. "Are you gonna stay again? Or..." Luhan trails off looking at me shyness filling his eyes. I swear, he is too cute and needs to stop. "If you want me to i will." He smiles and nods which is telling me to stay which I'm perfectly fine with. 
 
"Okay but what about our uniforms?" I question as the both of us lay down on the bed "You can just borrow one of mine; by the way what time is it?" I take a look at the clock on his table and its actually much later than i had thought it was. "9:45 pm" he gives me a look, shock covering his face. "Wow, i actually didn't realize it was that late; we should get to bed now." I nod slighty in agreement to Luhan's statement. "Yeah i guess so, do you want me to go to the couch and sleep?" Luhan looks me in the eyes with his beautiful sparkly brown eyes that i love so much. "No, stay here with me i need my beautiful Baozi with me to cuddle" he begs me to stay so i chuckle and roll my eyes. I move over so I'm laying next to Luhan and give him a quick kiss. "Love you" he says as we pull apart "Love you too" Luhan gives me one last kiss before wrapping his arms around me as we both drift off to sleep. 
 
——————
 
I wake up to the alarm on my phone blaring in my ear. "Holy ! Shut the hell up!" I yelp as i unlock my phone, turning the alarm off. I flip over in Luhan's arms so I'm now facing him. I begin to poke his cheek in attempt to awaken him but it doesn't work, so i press my lips to his in a sweet kiss which wakes him up immediately. He slowly kisses me back and i smile as i pull back "That woke you up quickly" i chuckle as he gives me a shy smile "Get up my love, we gotta get ready for school" I roll out of the bed and fix where i had been laying making it neat.
 
I look over at Luhan and let out a small sigh to see he's still in bed and his eyes are closed once again. I make my way over to Luhan's side of the bed and slip one hand under his back and the other under his knees; gently lifting him up. He wraps his arms around my neck so he doesn't fall as i lift the light boy up. I put him down so he's standing and i fix the bed where he was laying. 
 
I take a look over to see Luhan walking over to his closet "What colour shirt you want?" He questions as he opens the door. "Just give me blue" I watch as he pulls a shirt out and tosses it to me, i catch it and neatly place it on the bed for me. He then throws a pair of dark blue skinny jeans at me of which i also set neatly set on the bed. I start undressing and i can practically feel Luhan's eyes on me. "Stop watching me, that's creepy" I say with a laugh as i walk over to him, shirtless and kiss him. As i walk back over to the bed i take a look over at him again as he takes off his shirt "Oh so i cant watch you but you can watch me" He says jokingly with a smile "Yes" I give him a nod and finally put my shirt on. I take off my sweat pants i had borrowed from Luhan and put on the jeans Luhan gave me. 
 
"I'm wearing your wolf hoodie" I yell at Luhan and i grab it off his dresser. I quickly slide the soft thing over my head, and then start walking towards the bathroom. I run my fingers through my hair making it as neat as possible and i brush my teeth. Luhan and i finish getting ready and walk downstairs, getting in Luhan's car. 
 
"Can i play some music?" I ask as we begin pulling out of the parking lot of the building. "Fine with me, just play something good" I plug my phone into the car and hit play on a random song. I listen to the singer 
 
"And then I found out, 
How hard it is to really change.
Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in.
I just wanted the numb 
Inside me to leave.
No matter how ed you get, 
There's always hell when you come back down.
The funny thing is 
All I ever wanted 
I already had.
There's glimpses of heaven 
In every day.
In the friends I have, 
The music I make, 
The love that I feel.
I just had to start again.
 
The days are a death wish
A witch hunt for an exit
I am powerless...
 
The fragile, 
The broken
Sit in circles 
And stay unspoken
We are powerless...
 
Because we all walk alone 
On an empty staircase
Silent halls 
And nameless faces
I am powerless...
 
Everybody wants to go to Heaven
But nobody wants to die
I can't fear death no longer
I've died a thousand times
 
Why explore the universe
When we don't know ourselves?
There's an emptiness inside our heads
That no one dares to dwell...
 
Throw me to the flames
Watch me burn!
Set my world ablaze
Watch me burn!
 
How are we on a scale 
Of one to ten?
Could you tell me what you see?
Do you wanna talk about it?
How does that make you feel?
 
Have you ever took a blade to your wrists?
Have you been skipping meals?
We're gonna try something new today
How does that make you feel?
 
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me (burn)
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me (burn)
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me (burn)
In this hospital for souls
[x 3] 
 
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me burn...
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me burn...
Hold me close, don't let go
Watch me burn...
In this hospital for souls" 
 
"Thats song was..." Luhan pauses for a moment as if to think about what to say. "Interesting" he finishes off moments later "Something I've never heard before." At this time 'It Never Ends' by Bring Me The Horizon begins playing.  "I know, my music taste is weird" I frown and look down into my lap; Luhan places his hand on my knee. "No I'm not judging you i like your music taste its..." He pauses as to think once again "Different and unique, just like you" He gives me a smile and i cant help but blush slightly. 
 
We pull into the school as the song ends; Luhan grabs my hand and i look over at him, before i know it his lips are on mine. We pull away and Luhan lets go of my hand as we get out of the car and begin walking up to the hell hole. 
 
I look around slightly searching for Kris and Tao and i point Luhan over to them as i see them. We make our way over to Kris, Tao and Chen "Yo where you guys been?" Kris questions as we stand in front of them. "Luhan's been sick and i just hadn't wanted to come" Chen gives me a smile and slings his arm around my shoulder "Looks like we have a lazy one here" He says while patting my chest and laughing. 
 
"Im not lazy!" I instantly retort back to him trying to sound as offended. "Right" Chen rolls his eyes as the bell sounds, signaling class is starting soon. I grunt as i walk slowly with Luhan to our math class. 
 
As we walk into the classroom and to our seats i try to go as unnoticed as possible. I put my head down in my arms in hopes that Taehyung wouldn't notice me; as expected didn't work i was seen. I hear a slam in front of me causing me to jump in shock and i slightly look up to see two hands on top of my desk and in front of my arms. I sit up completely to see Taehyung leaning over my desk and giving me a devious smirk. 
 
"Well look who finally decided to show up again. Where you been? We thought you died, its quite a shame to know you didn't" I ignore him the best i can and just stare past him at absolutely nothing. Taehyung puts his hand on my head and pushes my head down with a lot of force. "You gonna answer me ?" I sigh and look him straight in the face "Leave me the hell alone you " 
 
He gives a small and obviously fake laugh "Like that'll ever happen" Luhan gets up and walks over to Taehyung, grabbing his shoulder, he turns him around and punches him across the face. "He said to leave him alone just do it and stop harassing people cause you're bored. Seriously get a ing life and find something better to do with it" I watch as the anger in Luhan boils up at Taehyung of whom stumbles away from the punch. "Awe, finally gotten yourself a boyfriend have you now?" 
 
"He's not my boyfriend!" I lie in response quickly. Luhan looks at me and i give him a look of sympathy. "You got a problem? He's my best friend of course I'm gonna stick up for him"
 
Suddenly theres a slam of a door and i look over to see our teacher stomping in. "Sit down now!" He commands to Luhan and Taehyung, who do a their told an take their seats. Throughout the class i don't pay much attention to the lesson, which probably isnt good considering how much I've missed but i don't seem to care at all. The bell finally rings and we leave the class heading to our next one.
 
——————
 
Its currently lunch and i walk into the cafeteria and make my way to the table i see Luhan sitting at. I take a seat next to Luhan and he grabs my hand under the table. Chen then walks over with his tray of food and sits across from me. Chen gives me a look of confusion "Why aren't either of you eating?" I look down to see neither me or Luhan have anything to eat. I mean its normal for me not to but for Luhan, it's actually quite strange he doesn't have anything. "Not hungry" I finally reply to Chen's question which is only a partial lie. I'm just not in the mood for eating although now that i think about it i never am. My appetite for anything just isn't really there. I know Luhan worries about me though; when we eat together he always gets worried when i only take three or four small bites of whatever we're eating.
 
I had an eating disorder last year and i was so skinny and had lost so much weight and was eventually hospitalized for it. I never really got over it though; to this day i still don't eat a lot and am still known as 'underweight for my age'. But it's a whatever i guess now that i think about it. 
 
 Sehun randomly and quite oddly walks over to our table snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over and see him standing next to Luhan. "Luhan, can i talk to you, in private?" Luhan and i both, give him a confused look and Luhan looks at me, asking if he should and i give him a slight nod and a shrug. "Um yea sure" With that Luhan lets go of my hand and him and Sehun walk away. 
 
My eyes follow them as they walk away further and further from us and into the bathroom. "Do you know what thats about?" I ask turning to Chen whom shakes his head and replies with "I thought Sehun hated him."  
 
"I did too" 
 
Kris and Tao walk over to the table moments later. "Where's Luhan" Tao asks taking the seat between Chen and Kris. "Sehun wanted to talk to him" Both Kris and Tao give me a look of pure confusion. "But Sehun hates him" I nod my head "I know" 
 
I start thinking about what Sehun could possibly be doing to Luhan. I mean this doesn't seem right, why would you want to talk to someone you hate anyways? "This seems sort of suspicious...I'm gonna go look for him" I stand up and walk away and into the bathroom and i have to blink to make sure my minds not playing tricks on me. It's not this is all actually happening. I cant believe what i am seeing right now. 
 
 
((Author's Note)) 
 
Mkay, so left you once with cliffhanger!!!
 
What do you think happened? Comment your thoughts below and i wanna see, maybe your thoughts are correct, maybe their wrong. 
 
Okay well anyways the song i had the full lyrics to that is:
Hospital For Souls—Bring Me The Horizon
 
You may be slightly confused at that/them. Their a metal group as i would call it cause idk what else to call it. 
 
Did any of you recognize the song or artist??
 
But yeah, i listen to a weird variety of music like sometimes it doesn't even make sense cause theres like 3-4 different generes of music all in one playlist. 
 
Okay well hope you're enjoying the story!!