Confessions

Chicago

♦When I hold her near she would tell me how she feels
  It felt so real to me, this girl she had to me
  An angel sent from heaven just for me♦

~•~

"I've been backstabbed many times, and when I finally meet someone, I think that maybe this time everything will be different. That this person is sincere, good, that this person really cares and then I get hurt all over again. It's hard to be so cold to people that meant the world to me. It's hard to look at them as traitors instead as friends, someone I liked, it doesn't matter who. They become someone else and that's why I just can't trust people so easily. There's always that signal that blinks in my head whenever I get too far and attach on someone too fast and I quickly run from them because I'm simply tired. Tired of tears and giving my all and then get nothing." she confessed as she was lying on his chest, listening his slow breathing, feeling his fingers playing with her hair. The rain was falling for hours and the drops were hitting the windows, being the only sound except them. 

 

"Is the signal blinking now?" 

"I thought it would, but no." she smiled lifting her head to meet his eyes. "I guess you're something else and I'm not saying this as I did before. The only friend I hard in these couple of years was and still is my sister so you're new in my life and I think you're different." 

"I promise you I am." Donghae smiled and kissed her forehead. She layed her head back on his chest as his arm was resting on her back. They spent some time in comfortable silence. She told him something she wasn't very proud of, that arrogant and cold mask that she somehow learn to live with. She sometimes hated it since no one really understood why she's like that and sometimes it's her protection.

"Thank you for listening Donghae, you really don't know how much this means to me." she whispered.

"I'm always here for you, okay? Whenever there's a problem, whenever you need to talk to someone, I'm here, okay? You know, today you showed the side you should show more often. The guys really like you and they want to hang out more with you, so you're making a big progress." he said gently caressing her back.

"Really?" 

"Yes and I'm proud of you." he smiled. She felt that warm feeling around her heart. Someone was finally proud of her. She hasn't hear those words for a long time and somehow they enouraged her and she really needed that. She again looked at his eyes and without any more words, just kissed him. 

"Where did that came from?" he chuckled when they broke the kiss.

"My way to thank you for listening." she said and hugged him.

"Jessica do you ever regret something you did?" he asked out of the blue.

She felt like something stabbed her in her stomach, making her feel sick. There were so many things she simply wants to forget, to erase from her memory and not connect with her name in any way, but she just couldn't tell him. She wanted to, with all her heart because he already knew her, but for the sake of him and their relationship, she just couldn't.

"Yes, for being so stupid and so easily giving my all to people." she said with a heavy heart. She knew it was wrong for not being completly honest with him. He seemed so kind and soft heart that it was hard for her to believe that there are people like him or maybe he was just one in a million to find. She didn't know, but she didn't want to lose what they had even though it's going on for only a month, but to her it was so precious.

"Yeah, you're just like me. My problem is that I'm probably too good to some people and I just let them hurt me without being aware of it, but that's because I don't want to be alone. That's something I'm afraid the most. Being all alone. I've been there and it's one of the worst feelings ever and I don't want to go through that ever again." he said quietly. 

Two people who have been hurt numerous times. She completly gave up on people, closed her heart and emotions until he came along. She was still very careful, but somehow even though she was like that, the way he smiled, the way he looked at her with those sad eyes were telling her that he was her escape, her chance for a better tommorrow. He was making her feel like she really is doing something good in her life for the first time after so many years.

He was a completly different story from her. He never gave up on people, he tried to look the best in them, not being aware that it's somehow hurting him, but he didn't care. He would always give his all and even though it ended being hurt, he didn't seem to care. As long as the person is happy, he'll be okay. Even though he saw her cold mask, he managed to look behind it and discover something so much more. 

They fell asleep around dawn, in each others arms, feling each others warmth.

Morning soon arrived and Henry came around 11 am seeing them peacefully sleeping. He didn't want to wake them up so he decided to make a nice breakfast for them. He went to the kitchen and started to cook. 

The sounds from the kitchen woke Donghae up. He slowly opened his eyes seeing clear blue sky outside, giving to signs that it was raining yesterday. He looked down on Jessica who was still sleeping, resting her arms on his chest. He carefully got up and moved her so she can sleep a little more. He went to the kitchen and greeted Henry who was busy making food.


"Good morning hyung!" Henry smiled glancing at his still sleepy roommate.

"Good morning Henry. When did you arrive?" Donghae asked curiously looking what Henry is making.

"Half an hour ago. I didn't want to wake you yet. I'm making breakfast for you guys, well for me too." Henry said. "What did you do yesterday?" 

"We watched a movie and talked for hours. We actually went to sleep really late." Donghae said, smiling a bit remembering last night.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Henry asked curiously. 

"N-nothing. We really had a great time." he said.

"Hyung did you have-"

"Yah pabo, we didn't! I told you we were talking." Donghae raised his voice and soon covered his mouth when he realised he's being too loud. He quickly went to check if he woke her up, but on his luck he didn't since it's really hard to wake her up.

He helped Henry with breakfast and then went to dress. As he was passing next to the couch where Jessica was sleeping and smile seeing her wearing one of his hoodies. Since she didn't have any of her clothest because she didn't plan to spent the night there, he borrowed her something his. When he came back he went to wake her up since breakfast was ready. He crouched and gently shook her. She wasn't responding so he began calling her name for a few times. That wasn't going too well since she just frowned and continued to sleep. He then began to kiss her lips, nose, cheeks, neck, everything he could until she finally opened her eyes seeing his smiling face. 

"Good morning baby, breakfast is ready." he whispered and pecked her lips.

"Good morning." she mumbled. She streched and slowly got up noticing Henry was there. She shyly covered her facec since she didn't have any makeup making Henry laugh.

"Good morning Jessica! You don't have to be embarrassed, c'mon!" he laughed as he was putting food on the table.

"Hey Henry, good morning. I'm sorry, I completly forgot that you will come back, I'm so lost in the morning." she chuckled.

"How can you forget about me? I made you breakfast." he and winked. "Donghae, Jessica, breakfast is served." he said gesting to the table full of food. They all sat and started to eat and also talked a bit. 

"Wow Henry this is really good!" Donghae complimented his well made waffles since the last time he did them, they burned so they had to go out to eat.

"Thank you very much. I think I can pursued my carreer as a chef now." he said proudly.

After breakfast Jessica had to leave since she had a meeting with Yuri but she promised Donghae to see each other later on. He gave her his hoodie since it was a bit chilly outside. When she left Donghae decided to take some more sleep since he only slept for a couple of hours.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! ^^ I have one good and one bad news :/ The bad news is that I won't be able to update since I'm going on a vacation with my parents and I'm coming back in late August, but the good news is that this will be a double update for you guys that will be a long one so I hope you guys will enjoy!