Goodbye

Chicago

♦I never would've thought she was living like this, her words seemed so sincere...♦

~•~

"C'mon Jessica it's going to be fun, you're gonna love the place! Call Donghae, the guys, whoever you want!" Yuri begged, following her friend all over the apartment.

"I don't know Yuri, it's Friday night and I-"

"It's Friday night, exactly, c'mon! The last time you spent some quality time with him was two weekends when you spent the night at his house, please Jessica!" Yuri continued to beg, now sounding desperate. She's been pleeding her to go to an amazing underground club where she often goes. She knew Jessica was working her off and it's been over two month since she came to Chicago and she didn't experienced the night life in Chicago yet.

"Okay, fine, fine! I'll call Donghae and see what's up with him." Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone to call him. Yuri started to clap and hug her friend in excitement and then waited to hear what Donghae will say.

"Hey Hae, what's up?" Jessica began the conversation. Yuri was slowly getting impatient since Donghae and her started to talk about their day and it was starting to annoy her, so she began to wave her hands in a sign for Jessica to get to the point.

"Um, anyways I called you to ask you if you guys are free tonight?" she asked bitting her lip. 

"Yes we are, why?" 

"Yuri is begging me to go to some club of hers and I was wondering if you want to join us?" Jessica asked.

"Sure, why not." Donghae said. Jessica nodded as a sign to Yuri that they are coming. She began to jump around the apartment in excitement making Jessica laugh with her silliness. 

"Okay, great. Come in front of my building at 9 o'clock." she explained.

"See you there." he said and ended the conversation.

"Oh my God, this is going to be so much fun! You'll meet my friends there and, ugh, I can't wait. I'm going to my place to find what to wear and then I'll help you." she quickly said and rushed out not giving Jessica chance to say anything. 

~•~

"Guys we're going out tonight!" Donghae announced to the boys who came to hang out with Henry and him as they always do.

"Really? Where are we going?" Minho asked curiously. The rest of the boys were getting curious too and immeditately stopped with whatever they were doing. They went out only two, three times since they came to Chicago so they were excited to hear it.

"To an undergroud club. Jessica and her friend Yuri are coming along." Donghae explained. "We have to be at their building at 9 so start getting ready." 

"I heard about them, people say they are really cool. I'm in!" Henry said.

"Me too." the guys joined and soon the living room was empty. The SHINee boys went to their dorm to get ready and Henry and Donghae to their rooms to find what to wear. It was a hot spring night and since they are going to an underground club, they decided to dress something light and something in which they won't feel hot.

After they all got ready, they headed to Jessica's and Yuri's building in front of which the girls were already waiting. They were driving in SHINee's van since it has more space. The 5 of them were amazed when they saw the two of them well dressed up. They both wore shorts, Jessica had dark blue and Yuri white ones, showing off their beautiful legs. Jessica had a silk sleevless shirt and Yuri had a black one shoulder top. Jessica had her blond her straight and Yuri's black hair was curly like she always has. 

The van stopped and Donghae opened the window greeting the girls. 

"Hi guys." Jessica said as she entered the van. "This is my friend Yuri, Yuri I want you to meet Donghae, his roommate Henry and SHINee boys." 

After they all introduced they headed to the club. Guys tried hard not to stare at the girls since they really looked pretty. Minho especially was amazed with Yuri since she was his type, but the guys caught him staring at her with those big eyes of his so whenever he was caught, he pretended like nothing happened. Yuri recognised them since she wa from Korea and she knew some of their songs so she was excited to meet them. They all talked about a lot of thngs during their drive to the club.

"It's my favorite place to go out and I've been begging Jessica to join me almost every weekend but she keeps rejecting me." Yuri said.

"I was tired, yah!" Jessica protested from the front seat. She sat next to Donghae who was driving the van and the rest of the company was on the back seat.

After he parked, they all went out and followed Yuri to the club who was well hidden. People were already there and almost everybody greeted Yuri as she was passing by with Jessica and the guys. The music was heard from the entrance and Yuri already wanted to dance. 

"Kwon Yuri. 8 people are with me." she said to the body guard and he let them pass very quickly.

"How come you just passed all those people in line?" Henry asked.

"I reservated a table for us. It has a great view of the whole club and we have free drinks all night." Yuri explained. "Now follow me and stick together." she said before entering the club. The music was blasting and the club was crowded. They followed Yuri to their V.I.P. place on the first floor where they had couches, champaigne, space to dance. It was perfect for them. After tosting, they started to dance. Jessica and Donghae were together the whole time and Yuri would dissapear for 10 minutes to say hi her friends. After that she became the queen of the dance floor. Minho noticed that she's got the moves and finally after the guys persuaded him to finally talk to her, he finally did.

He started to dance with her and complimented her dance which surprised her. They talked and danced and it seemed to the guys that they will spent the rest of the evening together because it looked that they're having a great time together. They all were dancing and talking to Yuri's friends. 

Jessica and Donghae were alone in the V.I.P. section since the guys vanished with the girls. They drinked, danced and talked the whole time.

After a few classical pop songs, people who weren't dancing, immediately went to the dance floor after a new song was heard.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hS6brGMvfk

Jessica's hands were wrapped around Donghae's neck and they both danced to the music, their faces a few inches apart from each other. He tried to kiss her a few times but she would and turn away, dancing close to him. She would look at him with her dark eyes and smirk knowing that he wants to taste her lips. He pulled her closer to him, with his arms around her hips, following her lead.

"I want you Jessica Jung." he said with a husky voice of his, making her blood rush through her whole body as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"Oh really?" she asked still not letting him kiss her. She usually wasn't like this, but maybe a few drinks more made her like this, fully relaxed. She was dancing, seducing Donghae her move. She would leave her arms, dancing in front of him. He took her hand and pulled her closer again.

"You hear the song, say yes." he smirked. Jessica simply nodded and in a blink of an eyes his lips were pressed on hers. They were kissing and moving to the beat of the song. Their kisses were passionate like never before and they both enjoyed the sweet taste of their lips. The song was ending and they slowly broke the kiss to catch some breath. 

Eventually Yuri and the guys returned to the V.I.P. section so they all hung out together, drinked and danced the rest of the night. It was around 4 when they decided to leave the club. Yuri was with Minho the whole time, holding hands as they were leaving the club. Henry and the rest of the guys were very proud of him since he was always shy when a girl approached him, but Yuri probably knocked him out of his feet since he loves when a girl dances so well like she did tonight. They all drove off to the SHINee dorm and hung out a little more there. They all welcomed the sun since they couldn't sleep from all that excitement.

Around 7 they decided to rest a bit since they knew they won't be able to function without sleep. Donghae and Jessica went to sleep in his apartment and the rest decided to stay in the SHINee dorm. Donghae spread the couch and they quickly fell asleep.

Jessica felt her phone vibrating and that woke her up. It was 12 and she shook seeing her mom's ID. She always gets a mini-heart attack whenever her mom calls her since she always thinks that something might happened to Ashley. She quickly went to the balcony to talk to her so she doesn't wake Donghae up. 

"Hello?" she answered with anxiety.

"Jessica.." her mother said quietly.

"Mom what happened?" Jessica asked feeling more nervous when she heard her mother like that.

"Jessica...Kris is back." her mother said. When she heard his name, she felt shivers down her spine. She didn't hear that name for a while so she forgot that creepy feeling that she gets when it comes to that name.

"What?! When? Is Ashley with you?" Jessica started to ask questions one after the other, feeling miserable and scared already.

"She's with us and she's okay, but the first place he'll look for her is here so you have to come on the first plane and get her." she explained sounding very upset.

"Okay mom, I'm coming soon. Please take care, all of you." she said feeling how her eyes are getting teary. 

"Don't worry. Do you have enough money?" her mother asked.

"Yes I do. I'll call you when I'm on the airport. Bye." 

"Bye darling." the older lady said and hung up. Jessica was standing on the balcony, hoping that this is only a nightmare and tha she'll wake up next to Donghae again. She didn't want this to happen. She was so scared now and the only thing on her mind was her daughter. She would die if something happened to her or if Kirs got his hand on her. 

She quietly entered the living room where Donghae was sleeping. She felt horrible for doing this and with all her strenght tried not to cry, but the thought of probably never coming back here was killing her. She liked him a lot, her made her feel special, he was finally something good in her life and now she had to leave it. She hated herself for falling for him even though she promised herself to focus only on her work so she can earn money for her daughter. And here she is now. Standing in the middle of the living room, looking at the man who was very special to her, leaving him.

Jessica remembered their conversation that night when she slept at his apartment. She told him how everyone left her and hurt her and here she is now, doing the exact same thing to someone who doesn't deserve it.

She felt the first tears rolling down her cheek as she quickly washes it away. She came closer to Donghae and kissed his lips for her last time. On her luck he didn't wake up, just frowned and changed his position. She took her stuff and quietly left the apartment, now crying her eyes out. She called a taxi to drove her off to her apartment so she can quickly take her things before Donghae calls. She then went to the Chicago airport and bought the first ticket to Chicago. Luckly she was right on time since her plane was leaving in an hour. She waited for the call and finally entered the plane. She felt bittersweet remembering that that aiport and her flight to Chicago gave a chance to change her life, a chance to feel loved again and she blew it.

She quickly called her mother noticing her that she's on a plane.

"Jessica are you crying?" her mother asked worried.

"Mom, I made a big mistake." Jessica finally broke down, not being able to stop her tears. Luckily there were many people on board so no one was looking at her in that state.

"What happened darling?" 

"I fell in love mom." Jessica sobbed quietly.

"With Donghae? Oh baby..." her mother felt horrible to hear her daughter cry. She was always a strong girl and her mom rarely saw her crying so this was heartbreaking for her.

"I didn't tell him anything. I mean how could I tell him that I have a husband and a little girl? I never planned to fall in love mom and I promised myself not to." 

"You can't control your emotions darling. You can't decide if you're going to fall in love or not. Don't blame yourself. Please don't cry." her mother tried to console her. They talked a little bit more until Jessica finally calmed down and stopped crying. She listened to her mother advice to take some rest during her flight. Donghae didn't call her yet, so he can still sleeping. In fear, Jessica turned her phone off and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to come to her eyes.

Even though she tried her best not to think about it, Kris was one of the things that she had in mind. She didn't hear anything from him for a year. After she told him that she had enough of his insults and threats, she filed for divorce but he refused to sign it. Having a husband who is the boss of a Chinese gang wasn't something Jessica wanted in life and after many fights because of his dangerous buisness, she finally had enough. She was afraid for her little daughters life and decided to sent her to her family in America. She wanted to have a new, fresh start away from Kris and decided to find a job to earn money for her daughter. That job was in Chicago and she was lucky to be able to do something she likes for a big mount of money. Now everything is ruined after Kris returned from China. She simply couldn't tell Donghae a single word about because the situation was very serious and she didn't want to hurt him or get him involved in this. Everythin that's beautiful, lasts for a short while and it's something Jessica has to cope with.

Now to her, Donghae is just a beautiful memory.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is the big secret Jessica was keeping from Donghae! This is the part when Kris/Wu Yifan will play his role. I hope you like this chapter!  I know you guys have been asking to finally reveal the secret, so here it is. I hope you guys will wait for me and that you will continue to support this story like you have been since day one. I'll be back soon. Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like the story. See you in a month guys! Love you <3

ELFs, our leader Leeteuk is finally back! I'm so excited!! After two years he's finally back and SJ will finally have a comeback that we all have been waiting for. I'm really happy~^^