Why?

Chicago

♦Change. It's you and me.♦

~•~

Donghae woke up a bit later than usual. He spread his hands in order to touch the side of the bed where Jessica is and was surprised to touch an empty pillow. He opened his eyes puzzled. He though she was probably in the living room or she had went to pick Yuri up but he was asleep and didn't hear a thing. He went to the living room and found Henry, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Yuri sitting all with a serious expression on their faces. Yuri was walking around just finishing a phone call when she noticed Donghae. All heads turned to him who was very confused and scared that something might happened. 

"Guys, what's the matter?" he asked scratching his brown hair.

"Jessica is gone." Henry said looking down. He just couldn't look at Donghae and see his reaction.

"What do you mean gone?!" he panicked thinking she died. Silence came making Donghae more nervous.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" he repeated but now more louder scaring Yuri and everyone else in the room.

"Nothing happened to her. Oppa her stuff are gone. She took everything and left. I tried to call her but her phone is off." Yuri said with a half whisper, on the edge to cry.

"She left? Where? Why? We went to bed together and everything was pefectly fine!" Donghae said, still very upset. 

"I'm sorry hyung. We tried everything to hear something from her. She told Yuri that she would pick her up tomorrow when she wakes up but she never did and it worried her and we thought she was with you and I came here hoping she's here but she wasn't. Then Yuri went to her apartment since she has a spare key and found the place half empty." Henry explained.

"I tried to look for a note, something, anything but... she didn't left a thing. I called her job to see if she said something to her boss and she only told me that she quit." Yuri added looking at Donghae who nervously walked around the apartment.

They were all very upset and confused and it was a tough job for them to tell this to Donghae. 

"Hyung did you hear her saying that she has to leave somewhere?" Jonghyun asked.

Donghae stopped with his walking and reversed everything that happened last night and in the morning.

"I heard her talking with someone in my sleep and then she kissed me. Yeah, she kissed me." he said with a sad expression with a million questions in his head. Why would she left like this? Where?

The seven of them exchanged dissapointed and sad looks hearing what Donghae said. The dancer then left the living room and went back to his bedroom closing his door loudly. 

Silence came to the living room and seven friends didn't know what to do anymore. They wanted to call the police but the fact that she took all her stuff kinda turned off their idea of her being kidnapped. They didn't know from where to start, what to do, who to call. The only thing they knew about Jessica's life before moving in is that she lived in Seoul. Would she go to Seoul? Why?

Henry suddenly got up from the couch and went to Donghae's bedroom, finding him laying on his back, looking at the ceiling, with eyes filled with tears. The younger peeked his head in the room and then slowly entered the room.

"Hyung..." 

"Why would she do this to me? To you guys?" Donghae whispered, still staring at the white ceiling. 

"I don't know hyung. I wish I do but I don't." Henry said as he was standing in the middle of the room. 

"You know, I really started to fall for her..." Donghae sighed and got up facing Henry who was still standing frozen, not knowing what to do or to say. He never knew how to console someone, not even himself but he was a good listener. He sat next to Donghae who was on the edge to cry. He stared at the floor with so many thoughts and questions still going around his head. He felt like an idiot.

"She told me that she was always the one who got left behind, betrayed and now... she did the same thing. Why?" he continued scratching his already messed up hair.

"Hyung I know it's hard for you right now and I get it. I won't, no one will tell you to forget about her because it's impossible to forget someone who means to you so easily. We will be here for you and we will listen." Henry said as he put his arm on Donghae's shoulder. Donghae's teary and tired eyes met his and his lips formed a little smile and even though he didn't have many reasons to smile, he didn't have the strenght, but he was glad Henry was here, that all of them were here for him.

They were sitting in silence for a while until a knock on the door. Their eyes traveled to the door and meet two brown ones peeking behind the door. 

"Hey, come in." Donghae said quietly.

Jonghyun first entered, followed by other 4 guys. They all had sad expressions, feeling te same as Henry, helpless, not knowing what to do and what to say to their friend.

"Where is Yuri?" Donghae asked.

"She went home. She didn't want to bother you." Minho shortly explained. 

That horrible silence came again killing everyone in the room. Donghae was heartbroken, he felt betrayed and like he was just a game to her. Henry and the SHINee boys were sad also, for her leaving without a word and also for Donghae. They never saw him like that and it was horrible. They were also mad at Jessica for leaving withou saying a single word. She never dropped hints of her leaving, she seemed so happy next to Donghae and they were so dissapointed when they see that it was all a lie now.

"Guys, if you don't mind I would like to be alone for a while." Donghae finally spoke.

"Yeah sure." they said exchanging looks between them.

"Thank you guys. For being here." he said before they left the room with a little smile he forced. The guys smiled back and left the room. Donghae then got up and locked the door to finally have his peace. He threw himself on the bed feeling so empty, so sad and angry at the same time. Like something punched him hard in the stomach. 

He recalled his last night with her. Her silky skin and warm breath on is neck were heaven to him. He remembered how they danced, how she kissed him with so much passion that he could still feel her lips on his. He put his fingers on them and closed his eyes hoping that this is just a dream, that she will be next to him when he opens them again. But she wasn't. And it hurt. It hurt a lot. 

He remebered their conversation about trust, about their past scars and how people treated them badly. She showed herself as someone who was hurt so many times and she promised not to do anyone something like this, but she did and it was like a big slap in the face for Donghae.

Donghae then got up from his bed and stared at the crowded streets of Chicago. A city who meant change for him, an opportunity for so many things he didn't have, he wanted, something he was waiting for.

He waited for someone like her. Someone who will make him name with a smile, with a silly joke, with something so little, but to him so big. He really started to fall for her and it was breaking his heart to be left without an explanation. He unlocked the door and quickly went to the living room when the guys were.

"C'mon, it's practice time!" he announced surprising the guys. They looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Hyung-"

"I said c'mon~" he repeated and ran to his room to change and take his stuff. He quickly returned seeing the guys with the same confused look, trying to realise what's going on, why is he like this.

"I need to dance and showing you the next choreography will help me." Donghae explained and opened the door. 

"Let's dance." he said and lef the apartment followed by Henry and the guys who tried to catch his step.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiii~ HEY MAMACITA NAEGA AYAYAYAAAAAA~~ ELFS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW SONG AND MV? I THINK IT'S AMAZING AND FUNNY AND AWESOME AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE FINALLY BACK! THE ALBUM IS AMAZING TOO AND UGH ;-; EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMEBACK IS PERFECT ASDFGHJKL ;_;

So tell me in the comments which song do you like from the album. Also comment what you think of the chapter, please because it really gives me motivation when I see a comment or more. Thank you guys, see you soon! <3