Wonderwall

Chicago

♦Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me♦

~•~

Jessica tried really hard not to show any trace of anger and fear in front of her daughter as they were coming back home. Ashley was very excited for finally meeting her father and she constantly asked her questions about him. It was difficult for her just to smile and tell her that they will meet soon. She was both shocked for their meeting after a long time and confused after hearing his side of the story. She was still a bit sceptical about everything and the only thing on her mind was Krystal. She needed a good explanation for her behaviour and a good reason why she even talked to Kris and why is she still in touch with Kai. As they entered the apartment, Jessica heard music coming from the living room and saw Tiffany humming to it as she did some work.

"Aunt Tiffany!" the little girl screamed as she tried to escape from her mother's grip. Her mother let her go and followed her as the little girl was running towards the living room. 

"Hey princess! Did you have a good time at the park?" Tiffany asked her with a big smile opening her arms for a hug.

"Aunt Tiffany, I saw daddy." the little girl said and jumped to hug her. In that moment Jessica appeared in the room with a serious expression written all over her face. Their eyes locked and Tiffany could see the anger in her friend's eyes. She was still hugging the little girl and caressed her hair, looking at Jessica who now glanced at Krystal's door.

"She's home?" Jessica asked. Tiffany just nodded and hugged the little girl tighter. "Ashley honey, do you want to eat something? Aunt Fany will make colorful cereals for you." 
Ashley nodded with a big smile. Her dark eyes were so happy and she saw that wonderful spark, an innocent spark that she admires. She adored kids and Ashley was her kind of a practice for a baby of her own. She loved to spent time with her even though it was short, but now she could make up for all those days of not playing together. She wanted to entertain the little girl so she doesn't hear the fight between her mother and aunt because she didn't want to ruin that happiness that was showing in her wonderful, innocent eyes. She didn't want that bright smile to dissapear. 

Jessica entered the room and saw Krystal writing something on her bed. Without any further a due, she called her name in a serious, cold tone. Krystal lifted her eyes from the paper and looked at her sister who was standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed.

"What happened unnie?" Krystal asked, leaving all her stuff aside.

"Don't give me that face Soojung. You really thought that we wouldn't meet huh? You though that I wouldn't find out about your little plan?" Jessica asked trying not to raise her voice to high, so she doesn't scare Ashley. She quickly closed the door.

Soon Krystal's expression turned serious. She knew excatly about what her older sister was talking about and she knew that this day will come, but not so quickly. She stared at the floor, not wanting to meet Jessica's cold glare, not saying a word.

"What, you're just going to stand here and not say anything? Great. That's a good plan." Jessica snapped. 

Again, silence. It was driving Jessica insane, but she didn't want to make a scene while Ashley is here. 

"I, I'm sorry Jessica I just wanted-" the younger sibling whispered, still looking down.

"What? You wanted what Krystal?!" 

"I wanted to help! Ashley deserves a father!" the girls raised her voice and finally lifted her head up, meeting her sister's angry look.

"Are you serious? She doesn't deserve a father like him. I'm not even calling him a father to my daughter. You're acting like you don't know what he did to me. What Kai did to you too! What the hell is wrong with you?" 

Jessica sighed and just started to walk around the room to calm herself down. She really didn't want her daughter to hear them fight because she already heard enough back when her parents were together. Ashley was too little to have so many traumas so, for her, she decided to end this story with Kris and Kai and along with her sister, in private.

"I'm really sorry Jessica, I know this is your life and these are your decisions, but I wanted Ashley to be happy and I know I made a mistake not telling you anything. I'm sorry. It really wasn't my intention to give you another thing to worry about." Krystal apologized with a shaky voice and teary eyes. Jessica finally stopped walking around and looked at her sister. She remembered all those times when she backed her up, when she was her biggest support during many hardships. It feels like yesterday when Jessica cried to her sister, not knowing what will happen with Ashley and her after they leave Kris. Krystal was her rock, and Jessica was Krystal's. They were sisters and Jessica didn't want Kris, Kai or anyone else get between them. She knew that her younger sister had good intentions. She sat next to her and hugged her tightly.

 "It's okay babe, don't cry." Jessica said softly, Krystal's long brown hair. "We're gonna meet them and talk to them so we can finally end this." 

Krystal broke the hug and looked at her sister puzzled. "Meet them?" 

"Yes, he asked me if we can meet and talk. Kris, Kai, you and me." Jessica explained. "Kai didn't tell you anything?"

"N-no. We haven't talked since you came, and you I didn't tell him anything." Krystal said. 

"Fine. I'll talk to Kris tonight so we will probably meet tomorrow after your University." Jessica forced and smile and hugged her sister once again. 

"I'm really sorry unnie." Krystal whispered, hugging her sister tightly. She really felt guilty and hated to see her sister so stressed out about everything. She's the last person that deserved to go through so much pain. 

"It's okay, really. It had to happen one day." Jessica assured her and broke the hug. "Don't overthink too much, I'll figure everything out, okay?" 

Krystal nodded and continued to write her homework. Jessica left the room and soon, that smile she had on her face fadded away. She had a feeling like someone punched her in the stomach, she felt miserable, like she can't be strong anymore. 

Tiffany was sitting next to Ashley who was quietly eating her meal. As Jessica entered the kitchen, Tiffany's big eyes glanced at her, full of worry since Jessica's expression wasn't bringing anything good at the moment.

"Is everything okay?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica just nodded and sat next to her little girl. Their eyes met and the little girl smiled as she continued to eat. Jessica kissed her hair and let her eat. She signaled Tiffany to join her on the other side of the room to talk.

"What happened?" 

"Krystal had good intentions. You know her, she's just a kid who doesn't want drama around her. She wanted Ashley to have a father figure and she didn't want me to stress even more." Jessica explained. She tried to remain calm ut she had so many problems around her, unwanted emotions that were going around her mind and heart. She felt guilty for so many things and had so many people on her mind ever since she left Chicago. She had a feeling she will lost her mind very soon.

"Ashley told me you saw Kris and that you two were fighting. Jess-"

"I know. I know I shouldn't be like this in front of her but how can I stay calm when his stupid, pathetic face is in front of me? All of a sudden he wants to be a good father to her, but when we were toghether, he barely spent any time with her." Jessica said glancing at Ashley who was finishing her meal.

"Krystal knew everything and she told Kris where we were so he met us in the park. That's why I was fighting with her. Kris told me he wants to meet up. Krystal, Kai, me and him."

"So... are you going?"

"Yeah." Jessica quietly said, having that weird feeling in her stomach. She didn't know what to expect from him anymore.

"I hope you know what you're doing Jessica." Tiffany looked her under the eye and hugged her. She felt so bad for Jessica since she had so many thing on her mind and so many problems. The biggest one is still Kris who caused so many pain to all of them.

"Mommy I'm done!" Ashley yelled from her chair. The girls turned to her and both came up to her, smiling.

"You ate it all! Wow, you're going to grow stong and pretty, just like your aunt!" Tiffany joked, making the little girl giggle. 

"Mommy, when will we see daddy again?" Ashley asked, looking at her mother with her two big sparkling eyes. Jessica immediately felt bad for her and didn't want to make up stories. Ashley really wanted to see her father and not letting her would be bad for her. She was her world and she wanted to make her happy. Since she was beyond happy after seeing her father, she didn't want to take that little happiness away.

"Soon baby. Maybe even tomorrow."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'M BACK GUYS!!!! AFTER A LOOOONG HIATUS, I'M BAAAACK!! I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE AGAIN AND TO UPDATE YOU WITH MY STORY. 
I had a lot of things going on.. school, lack of ideas for my stories and I was just tired from everything. But after having a break from AFF, tumblr and other social medias, I'll be updating you guys again and I promise I won't let you down. I hope you didnt't forget about me and this story hehe :P Things will get pretty interesting now! Oh and I'm staring a new story soon featuring many SM artists so I hope you will support, subscribe and read that one, but you'll know everything on time. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. New one is already saved and will be here very soon. By then, comment and let me know what you think! 

 

I'm sorry for not being around so long. I hope you don't hate me. 

 

XOXO