Seoul

Chicago

Jessica woke up well rested after sleeping for the rest of the day plus the whole night. Ashley wasn't next to her since the sleep she had was just a nap to her so Jessica thought she was probably in her crib which was in her parents room or downstairs eating. She took a quick shower and dressed for breakfast. She could hear Ashley's loud laughter and claps from the hallway and it made her smile hearing that wonderful sound that she missed a lot. Her mother was feeding Ashley who was sitting in her baby chair and Krystal was eating her breakfast and laughted at her little, playful niece.

"Good morning!" Jessica said entering the kitchen, catching their attention. Ashley started to wave and clap her hands in excitement to see her mommy. She finished chewing her food and then called for her.

"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?" her mother asked after kissing her daughter's cheek.

"I slept really good, finally. I slept in the plane but it was uncomfortable and I couldn't wait to sleep in my bed." Jessica said as she sat next to her daughter. 

"How are Ashley? Are you eating well? Do you want mommy to feed you?" she asked the little girl who nodded with a big smile on her face.

"Where's dad?" Jessica asked as she grabbed the food with a little spoon.

"He had to leave early. He gave you a good night kiss and one before he left since you're leaving now and you won't see him." her mother explained.

"Sooyeon, I'm going to Seoul with you." Krystal announced to her older sister.

"Really? How come?" Jessica asked as she wiped Ashley's cheeks covered with food.

"My University starts tomorrow." she said and took a sip of her coffee.

"Great! So you'll finally see Tiffany!" Jessica smiled and continued to feed Ashley. "Mom.. I didn't have the chance to ask you but... did you see Kris?" 

Her mother's expression soon turned into a serious one. She looked at her younger daughter who was also serious. Jessica looked at both of them, confused.

"What's going on?" 

"Unnie, I saw Kai and he told me that Kris is in town." Krystal said, looking down at her plate, avoiding her sister's look.

"Was Ashley with you?" Jessica asked with anger in her voice. Krystal just shook her head in response. "He doesn't know that Ashley is here." Krystal whispered.

"Are you two seeing each other again?" the older asked, still with the same angry tone. Krystal wasn't answering which was making her mad even more.

"Soojung answer me." 

Krystal carefully lifted her head and her eyes met Jessica's who was waiting for her answer. "We saw each other a few times but we never went out. Sooyeon I never told him about you leaving or Ashley being here and he didn't ask." she immediately started to justify herself since she saw how unhappy and angry Jessica was. Their mother was sitting quietly, shaking her head as she watched her younger daughter.

"I don't care! Krystal he's dangerous, just like Kris. What were you thinking?" she raised her voice. The blabber Ashley made during their breakfast suddenly stopped when Jessica yelled, scaring her. She stared at her mother and then at her aunt with so much fear in her big black eyes. Jessica noticed how all the noises turned off and she looked at her daughter, now with a more calmer look, not wanting to make her cry since she was on the edge to do so.

"Mommy, why are you yelling?" the little girl asked with a confused, yet frightened look.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you." Jessica said softly, kissing her forehead. "Do you want to eat some more?" the little girl nodded and she continued to feed her. Silence started and after she finished feeding Jessica and after she quickly finished her meal, Jessica took her and went to pack Ashley's things.

"The plane is leaving in an hour and a half. Hurry so we can make it on time." Krystal said to her sister who was leaving the kitchen. Jessica didn't say anything to that.

"Mom, why is she making such a big deal out of it? Kai isn't in the gang anymore." Krystal spoke to her mother who wasn't happy about them fighting in front of Ashley.

"I don't want to hear a word about him. I already told you what I think about it. Do you both want to make Ashley upset so she startes asking questions about her father?" the woman said harshly. Krystal shook her head and finished her breakfast in silence, just like her mother.

Jessica placed Ashley in her crib with all her toys as she was packing her stuff. She remembered how she packed them for San Francisco and how she cried while doing it. She was heartbroken for leaving her and now, she's finally here and she promised herself to never leave her. She earned enough money to support her in Seoul and continue her life there. Well, that was her plan but reality was far more than perfect. 

She was really angry at Krystal for actually being next to Kai after all he did to her and Jessica. Kai was Krystal's first love and Kris's best friend who use to be in his gang but eventually left because of Krystal who was afraid he'll get hurt, or worse, killed so he promised he'll leave.But he lied and made a complete idiot of Krystal and did other bad things to her and that's why he's the last person Jessica trusts. Even though Krystal told her he changed, Jessica won't let him near her or Ashley for her own sake. She didn't want to fight with Krystal because of him since he was the reason for their fights in the past. She just wanted to cool off for a bit and then put this aside for a while since she really doesn't need all this because she already had many other problems. 

Jessica was really scared because she didn't know where Kris is now, will she meet him and if she does, how will he react. She hasn't seen him for months since he was doing buisness in China and he came back for Ashley and Jessica won't let him take her away. With all those problems, she remembered the mess she did in Chicago and Donghae who she really hurt. She missed him like crazy and she needed him the most during these dificult days since he really made everything better for her. He made her forget about all the fears and troubles she had. He made her feel loved.

Something she wanted for a long time and couldn't find with Kris even though she fought with all her power.

After she packed all of Ashley's clothes, baby stuff, toys and food, she went downstairs with Ashley where her mother and sister were waiting. When she noticed her sister, Krystal quickly went upstairs to take her stuff and Jessica left Ashley with her mother to take her own suitcase and other bags down.

As they were walking in the hallway, there was an awkward silence between the two siblings who rarely fight. Krystal suddenly stopped, confusing Jessica who also stopped and looked at her younger sister puzzled.

"Sooyeon please don't be mad. You understand what it is to be in love. I really believe he changed." the brunette said with a soft voice. Jessica just smiled and hugged her sister. She really didn't want any fights with her because she really needed her. And she was right. Jessica kne whow it is when you fall in love. She fell in love with Donghae, but they were just a beautiful story which ended and she took all the blame. The two of them stayed in a hug for a while and then broke it to take their stuff down. After they did, it was time to say goodbye. Their mother put Ashley in her white stroller where she layed with her little fluffy fishy she got from her father when she was born. 

"Mom, thank you for everything." Jessica said with a shaky voice with eyes filled with tears. She hated these goodbyes from her mother and father because she rarely got to see them.

"Honey, you know I'm able to do anything for you two and taking care of my daughter isn't a problem at all. We enjoyed having her here. It's going to be weird and quiet without her." her mother smiled and hugged her older daughter. "Please take care." she whispered as she her dark blonde hair.

"I will umma. I love you." Jessica whispered as the first tear stremed down her cheek.

"I love you too baby." 

After their broke the hug, her mother washed the tear away and kissed her forehead. She then turned to her younger daughter who was also on the edge to cry.

"Oh my little Sojung, don't cry." her mother smiled and hugged her too. Krystal couldn't hold her tears anymore and started to cry too.

"I'll miss you umma." Krystal whispered as they broke their hug.

"I'll miss you too darling. Don't worry, we will see each other on Christmas, all five of us. Umma, appa, you two and this little princess." their mother smiled and turned to Ashley who was smiling and moving her little legs.

"Grandma will miss you very much. Will you miss Nana too?" she asked the little girl who nodded and leaned to give her grandma a kiss. She took her out of the stroller and hugged her and showered her with kisses and then put her back.

"I'll miss Nana too. And grandpa!" Ashley said and sent air kisses to her melting her grandma's heart.

"All right, you're going to be late on your flight." she said and hugged her daughter's one last time.

"Bye umma!" they said leaving. The taxi was in front of the house and the taxi driver helped them with their stuff and Ashley's stroller. They finally entered the car and waved to their mother who was outside, waving too. Ashley ws sitting in her mother's lap and waved too with her little hands with a lot of enegry. 

"Goodbye Nana!" she screamed as the car started. 

"Where to?" 

"San Francisco International Airport." the two of them said at the same time and looked each other smiling.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ New chapter is here! This chapter suppose to be a long one but I decided to split it in two parts. Anyways, do what you always do haha, comment, subscribe and upvote. I think all of you heard about the tragedy that happened a few days ago. I'm really heartbroke because Eunb was really a talented and beautiful girl and this is really a big lost. I hope Rise will wake up soon and I actually believe she'll win this and along with the girls find strenght to continue. After all, Eunb will be their angel, right?