Reactions

Chicago

♦You make me feel alive♦

~•~

"You kissed her? Woah hyung!" Henry jumped hugging his pillow like a littke kid, carefully listening to his hyung as he was telling him his date with Jessica. It was 2 in the morning and Donghae found his roommate playing on his phone, waiting for him to return. 

"Yeah, I actually can't believe that I did it but...This will probably sound crazy, but I like her. I know that it's too soon to say something like this with so much confident but Henry you just have to see her." Donghae smiled, still thinking about their kiss. 

 

It was really crazy for him to feel something like this towards her since they know each other for a short time but during their flight, they talked about so many things, starting from themselves and their interestes and when he was with her tonight, he really didn't want the night to end because he can talk to her about every single thing and he really loves that. 

"I understand huyng, I was like you too. Back in hight school I dated a girl and she was just... amazing and she knocked me off of my feet instantly." Henry said remembering those happy times he had with her. 

"What happened?" 

"We finished high school and went to college and I moved to Korea so it wasn't working out with us but she's my most wonderful memory. Anyways hyung, I would really love to meet her." he quickly return to the subject of Jessica. "Tell me more about her and how you met."

"Well she's from San Francisco, I told you that and she came here to work at a beauty store, selling makeup. At first, honestly, I thought that she's really cold and rude since I first saw her at the airport as she was running to the exit. She suddenly asked me if she can sit next to me and I nodded and then I saw her beautiful smile. She really has a nice smile but she often hides it with her hands. That cold and rude image really quickly dissapeared as soon as we started to talk. She's really funny and cheerful and talking to her during that flight was great."  Donghae was talking about her with so much enthusiasm and excitement.

Henry was listening and nodding as he was picturing the girl in his mind. He was really excited to meet her. They talked a little more until they both realised that it was pretty late since they had rehersal with the boys. 

Donghae went to bed with Jessica being the only thing in his head. That silly girl really captured his mind and he didn't mind it. He couldn't wait to see her again.

The next morning the guys woke up early since they had rehersals with SHINee. They ate breakfast and went to the studio where the boys were already warming up. They could hear the music from the entrance of the studio. Nice, smooth r'n'b sounds for an early morning was a great starter. 

"Good morning!" the guys bowed as they noticed Henry and Donghae at the door.

"Good morning guys!" they greeted back.

"Hyung how was yesterday with Jessica?" Taemin first asked. 

"Donghae smirked remembering their kiss, giving the guys a sign that something interesting happened. In a matter of second, five boys surrounded him and waited for his update. Henry's head was peeking behind Minho's shoulders, and his lips from a grin.
Donghae was embarrassed and covered his face, telling the guys that nothing special happened since he never liked hat much attention around him. 

"Where did you go?"

"Why are you smiling hyung?" 

"You kissed?!" 

Questions were just popping and Donghae didn't have time to answer a single one. He instead laughed and tried to leave his bag on the floor but the guys followed him, waiting for answers.

"Yah, okay!" Donghae yelled. The boys stopped with their teasing but they still waited for answers. Henry was quiet since he wanted Donghae to tell the guys. He didn't want to spoil it. 

"I'll tell you gosh." he chuckled and sat on the floor. The guys followed his lead and they all formed a circle. All eyes were on Donghae who was still embarrassed.

"I took her out for a nice dinner and then for a nice midnight walk in the park with that big fountain." he began. "We talked and laughed and it was a really great night." 

"Yah hyung,did you kiss her?" Key asked earning a death glare from Jonghyun. "Let the man finish his story!" 

"I-I did." he bit his lip trying not to smile but just thinking about it made him smile like crazy. 

"Woah, congratulations hyung!!" the guys clapped and patted his shoulder. He covered his embarrassed, but smiling face as they were patting him and messing his hair.

"When are you going to see her again?" Taemin asked.

"Soon I hope. We both have a lot of work but I hope really soon. You have to meet her. She likes you guys." 

"Oh really? Did she say who's her favorite?" Jonghyun asked smirking. Minho hit him on the head making the guys laugh.

"Tell us something more about her hyung." Key asked. Henry laughed hearing the question since he listened about her last night but he didn't mind to listen more.

"I told Henry that she seemed really cold and rude at first and when I came to pick her up her expression was cold but when she noticed me she instantly smiled. You guys need to see that smile! She's really beautiful. God I sound like I know her for ages." he chuckled.

"It's okay hyung, you like the girl." Onew smiled. "I bet she's really special."

"We talked about so many things. She's from San Francisco but her parents are Korean so she's fluent at English. You need to hear her talk. I was speechless since I never met someone who speaks Korean and English that well except Henry now. Anyways, she's funny and kind and really nice and that's a completly different person when you actually talk to her. That cold image dissapers in a second. I don't know... I like her and something is just so interesting about her." 

The guys listened, enjoying to see their hyung so happy. They didn't know each other so long but there was a connection very soon and they were glad to have him as their choreographer and most of all a good friend. They were happy for him and hoped that this thing he has with Jessica will soon became a relationship and they also couldn't wait to meet her.

"Okay, now, let's dance!" Donghae clapped his nads and jumped, prepared to show the guys their new choreoraphy. He decide to put the song on and show them the dance all at one and then they will go step by step. He began to dance followed by Henry with who he already practiced the moves and instantly, the guy loved it. This was the first time they saw their hyung dancing and they were impressed. Slowly they began with the steps and on Donghae's luck the guys were quickly following, especially Taemin who was known as one of the dacning machines in their company. 

After three hours of dancing it was time for lunch. SHINee boys ordered food as they always do and Donghae and Henry joined them. While eating and chatting, Donghae heard his phone ringing. He quickly ran to see who is it since he didn't expect anyone's call. He immediately smiled seeing Jessica's ID on the screen.

"Hello?" he answered followed by the guys who wer estaring at him, knowing already that it's her.

"Hey Donghae, what's up?" Jessica asked.

"Oh well I, I mean, we just finished our practice so we're eating. You?"

"Oh my God am I bothering you? I'm sorry I just-"

"Sica you're never bothering me c'mon. What's up?" he smiled.

"I have my lunch break so I was wondering if you can join me but-"

"Of course I'll join you. I didn't began to eat so you're lucky." he chuckled. "Where to?"

"Where there's a place near my work. It's at the Austin Avenue." she explained.

"Okay, I'll be there, wait me at the restaurant." 

"See you there Hae." she ended the conversation. He hung up still smiling, looking like a idiot. He stood, staring at the guys, still smiling. They were confused to see him like that and asked what happened.

"Where's Austin Avenue?" he asked.

"Near by, why?" Henry asked.

"Jessica is waiting for me there." 

"I'll drive you hyung, you'll probably get lost." he replied chuckling. Donghae took his stuff and apologised the boys for not joining them at lunch. They didn't mind since it's Jessica so it was okay. Donghae quickly changed into spare shirt since he was dancing for three hours and he didn't want to arrive there all messy. The guy wished him good luck and they said their goodbyes.

"She's working there?" Henry asked as he was turning the car.

"Yeah, she has a lunch break and she wants me to join her." he smirked. "Do I look okay?"

"You do don't worry." 

They drove off at the Austin Avenue where the restaurant was. Donghae thanked Henry for the ride and quickly left to meet her. From his car, he could see her sitting and waiting for Donghae. She was really pretty and just like Donghae said, she looked really rude. He waited for Donghae to enter and to meet her to see the change about which he was talking about. Donghae shyly approached the table and as soon as she noticed him, that arrogant and cold face dissapeard and she flashed a beautiful smile to him. Henry was surprised to see her change her expression that quickly. She was really something. He drove off quickly and left them alone, enjoying their lunch.