New home

Chicago

♦I was surprised to see, that a woman like that was really into me♦

~•~

"Good morning passangers, welcome to Chicago! We'll be landing in a few minutes." the pilot's voice woke up Donghae. It was 11.30 in the morning and it was a nice and sunny weather. He wanted to strech as little as possible but he noticed Jessica, sleeping on his shoulder. He chuckled remembering their conversation about their sleeping habits and how Jessica told him that she can't wake up so easily. He remembered the whole flight and how they didn't stop talking about random stuff like music, food, themselves and funny facts about them. To Donghae, it was great since he hadn't talk to someone like with her for a long time. He really enjoyed it and the beginning of his adventure here in Chicago became extremly well and he sure wanted to see her again.

He shook her shoulder in order to wake her but he got no response just as expected. He started to tickle her with the tips of her light brown hair. Finally he got a reaction since he tickled her on her nose. She frowned and started to scratch her nose making Donghae laugh. 

"Good morning Sica." he chuckled. He gave her a nickname already and she started to call him Hae, like they know each other for years. She opened her eyes confused, seeing him laughing.

"Huh? Were you tickling me with my hair?" she raised a brow.

"Yes, since there were no other way for you to wake up and I don't want to waste water." he . She poked his arm trying not to laugh but she couldn't. He was way too adorable. 

"We're in Chicago!" he smiled pointing her to the little window next to him. The city of Chicago was hidden between the white clouds but they could already see some part of it. 

"Are you excited?" she asked not looking away from the window. 

"Yeah. It's my first time here in America and I'm excited and nervous about the trainings. I don't know if I'm gonna be good enough." he admitted with his puppy eyes knocking Jessica off her feet. 

"Well they called you because they heard you're a good dancer and even though I didn't saw you dancing, I know you're amazing." she pinched his cheek.

"Well thank you Sica, it means a lot to me."

Being a dancer calls for big sacrafices and he had a lot of them. He had to move away from his home, dedicate most of his high school life to it and not because he was forced, it's because he really loved it. It gave him the oportunity to express himself when he couldn't with words. He gave his all to dancing and he really wanted to show other people what he can and things like this, the encouragement are really important to him and hearing this from Jessica brought his mood and energy up. He was ready to win Chicago.

After they landed and took the lugagge it was time for the two of them to go seperate ways. She rented an apartment before coming so she had a place already waiting for her and Donghae had a roommate who was waiting for him on the terminal. 

"Call me when you catch some time so we can hang out." Jessica said as they were standing in front of each other.

"Don't worry. Take care Sica and see you soon." he smiled and spread his arms, waiting for a hug. Jessica was surprised to see him asking for a hug but she was happy to give it to him. She snuggled in his arms, feeling butteflies in her tummy, hiding her red cheeks. She noticed how great he smells, something she loves in guys. His cologne was amazing and she sure wanted to stay a bit more in his arms like this. It was crazy, they just met, but that night was enough for her to found his really cute, funny and kind.

They said their goodbyes and he didn't want to leave until she drove off in her taxi. He turned to find his roommate who said that he'll be waiting for Donghae. In the crowd, he saw a guy holding a white board with Donghae's name on it. Their eyes met and the guy smiled widely seeing him. He started to wave, looking like a little excited boy. 

"Hi Donghae, I'm Henry." he shook his hand, excited to meet him. He introduced hismelf in fluent English even though he was Asian.

"Hello Henry, nice to meet you." Dongahe shook his hand and bow in the same time. He had some English lessons before coming to Chicago but it wasn't so good like his Chinese and Korean.

"Wait, you're Korean right? Oh god, I completly forgot about it! I knew that there's something cool about you and it was the fact that you speak Korean! I'm sorry, I forgot." Henry suddenly switched on Korean confusing Donghae.

"Oh, well that's great. I'm relieved since my English isn't that good." Donghae chuckled. Henry seemed like a cool guy and he had that childish side of him which was actually really nice.

"Don't worry man, you'll improve, but by now we can speak in Korean and Chinese if you know some bit of it." Henry patted his shoulder as they were walking to the exit.

"Yeah, I know some Chinese. Were are you from since you know Chinese?" Donghae asked.

"I was actually born and raised in Canada but my father is from China and my mother from Taiwan but I studied Korean too. I came here for the same reason as you, beacuse I love dancing." he explained.

"Wow, that's impressive, well then you're gonan give me some Chinese lesson too." Donghae joked. 

"Sure. So, I live close to the studio so it won't be a long way to there. You're gonna meet the boys and the owner of the studio, he's a great guy. We're first going home so you can leave your stuff and eat. I never liked the airplane food so I'm gonna cook for you." he smiled. 

"Oh, great, thank you Henry. So tell me something about the group." Dongahe got interested. They were now driving through the streets of Chicago. It was a sunny morning so people were already out, going to work or to have some coffee since the caffe bars were filled. 

"We'll they are 5 talented guys and they came to train but originally they are from Korea too. Their agency secretly sent them here since they wanted the best training for them and here they are. Their dorm in near my apartment so we can hang with them even after practice. Their really funny and good dancers, especially Taemin." Henry explained while keeping his eyes on the road. 

Donghae was excited. He had a great roommate and by Henry's words, the guys are great too. He's going to be fine in here, plus he met a great girl and he couldn't wait to see her again.

"Here we are!" Henry parked his car and announced happily. He had an apartment in a new building in the center, 20 minutes away from the studio and the building itself looked very modern and everything they needed was near. The apartment itself was big enough for the two of them. He had his own room which was pretty big and nice. It was Donghae's new chapter in life and he was very excited to see what Chicago will bring him.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you, who was that girl you were hugging back on the airport?" Henry asked while they were eating.

"A girl I met on the plane. We talked during the whole flight and she's great. She moved here too to work for a cosmetic company." Donghae explained with a smile on his face. 

"Aaah, I hope I'll get to know her too. She's pretty. You should go out on a date!" Henry proposed. Donghae was surprised to hear him saying that. A date? He didn't go on a date for a very long time since he dedicated his life to dancing. He had girlfriends but it didn't work out that great so he stopped with dating. Jessica really was a great girl, pretty and funny and he really enjoyed talking to her on the plane.

"You know, I will take her out. Good idea!" Donghae smiled. Well, this is going to be interesting for sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wow, 35 subscribers and 7 upvotes!! And I just wrote the first chapter! Guys you made my week for sure! Thank you so much for your comments and for reading the first chapter! Maybe this chapter isn't so interesting but wait just a little bit more, it's going to be really interesting as time goes by! ^^ Please continue to support the story, comment, subscribe and upvote! Thank you so much! Lots of love and see you soon~~