New friend

Chicago

♦I met her on my way to Chicago, where she was all alone, and was I...♦

~•~

Leaving his hometown wasn't easy for Donghae. After his father died, he had to take care of his mother since his brother went to Seoul and got married. He didn't have the heart to leave his mother even though she would always tell him to go because she can be by herself. In the end, Donghae did left, with a heavy heart and joined his brother in Seoul. He found a decent job there, a nice place to live and he met great friends. Everything looked nice and everyday he would call his mother to check her and talk to her.

Donghae worked as a dancer. Even though he spent most of his childhood playing football with his father, dance took the first place and he dedicated most of his life to it. He started a dance group in high school in where he was the leader and they won several awards. Later on he continued with his dancing career in Seoul. Finally, he got a call from an American choreographer in due to help him in training a young group there. After a long talk with his brother and mother, Donghae decided to go. It was hard for him since he's going to be so far away from home, but eventually, he though about it and this was his big opportunity, his time to show what he can do. 

"Last call for flight 113, Chicago." the voice over the speaker was heard through the whole Incheon Airport. Donghae snapped out of his day dreaming and quickly took his stuff. He missed the first two calls since he arrived late. He quickly walked to the exit for his flight and gave the man his passport. There were few more people left before the doors were closed.

"Wait, no, please wait!" a female, pretty high pitched voice was heard, caughting the attention of the man by the door and a few passengers. One of them was Donghae who turned around to see the girl. She wasn't so tall, a bit shorter than himself. Her honey-like colored locks were flying everywhere as she was running, pulling her suitcase and holding her phone and passport in her other hand.

She was catching her breath as she was showing her passport to the man at the door. He nodded and let her pass. She started to walk much slower, still fighting for air and trying to breathe normally. Donghaew quicked his step and lost the girl in the crowd. 

When he finally found his seat, he put his things aside and put his earphones to travel in his own world. Music was his big passion along with sports and dancing. He even wrote a few songs, but they were just drabbles to him, nothing important or special to show. He closed his eyes and listened to "Love Never Felt So Good", currently, his favorite song.

A touch on the shoulder shook him from his world a couple of minutes later. He opened his eyes to see the girl who screamed at the exit a few minutes back. 

"I'm sorry, is this seat taken?" she asked with a shy smile. Donghae shook his head and moved a bit to give her some space. She was dressed in a white blouse and a shirt with black dots on it. She looked really decent and nice in it, showing off her pretty legs.

She thank him and sat next to him. Suddenly, she put her hand and introduced herself.

"Hello, my name is Jessica." she said. Donghae took her hand and shook it, with a smile.

"Hello Jessica, I'm Donghae.

"So, Donghae, what brings you to Chicago?" she asked. He could notice her American accent in her Korean which he found really cute. She was foreign?

"I'm moving there for a job. You?" he asked. He guessed that she's coming back home.

"Me too! What's your job?" she asked excited. 

"I'm a dancer. I got a call from a choreographer to help him with a new group. Yours?" he asked back. Suddenly, he was really curious about the girl. She seemed really nice and it wasn't a bad idea to get to know the person who will be sitting next to him for over 10 hours.

"A dancer? Woah, that's so cool. I'm working as a make-up artist and I decided to accept the job in MAC Cosmetics in Chicago." she explained.

"Well that's nice. I can tell from your accent that you're not from Korea of am I wrong?" Donghae asked curious.

"I was actually borned and raised in San Francisco but my parents are Korean. Is it that obvious that I'm half American?" she asked.

"It's not that obvious, but it's cute actually." Donghae chuckled. Jessica instantly blushed at his compliment and tried to cover her red cheeks as she thank him.

"So do you have any friends in Chicago?" she continued with her questions. She had to admit he was really handsome and something was pulling her to him, wanting to know him better and the same was to Donghae.

"No, I'm all alone and I'm actually scared a bit. You?" 

"All alone too. Hey! We can meet up sometimes between work, I mean, we're going to live in the same town, so why not meet?" she proposed. Even though they knew each other for a little bit, Donghae was impressed with her and he enjoyed talking to her, getting to know her better. After all, she is his only contact to Korea since she was Korean too. He really wanted to see her in Chicago.

After hours of talking he eventually found out that she has a younger sister, that she loves to sleep and that she once fell asleep in the shower, that she makes dolphin sounds when she's scared and that she hits things. She told him about her high school experience being a foreign and not know Korean that well and also being misunderstood because of her appearance, since she seems rude and cold and that's how she got her nickname Ice Princess. 


And she found out that he hates to be alone and he actually thanked her for sitting next to him, that he doesn't like to do anything alone and also that he's a crybaby and that's something he doesn't like about himself. He has an English name and it's Aiden in what Jessica started laughing since he told her that very proudly. Jessica found out that he's a family guy who wants to have kids and one of them has to be named Bada. 

Somehow, both of them found it easily to open themselves in front of each other even though they never saw each other. She found him adorable, just like a kid, but also very funny and nice, and he found her very pretty, not cold at all, actually, very kind and nice. There was something about her that he found interesting and he wanted to find out more. 

They talked for a long time, till Jessica fell asleep on his shoulder. He hoped that this isn't the last he'll see her because he wanted to see more of Jessica Jung.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys! New Haesica story~~ Wow, already 14 subscribers and 1 upvote! You guys are awesome!!! I hope you like this first chapter, the meeting of Donghae and Jessica. I promise you you will enjoy this story since it's going to be full of drama, secrets and of course romance!! 
Thank you guys once again. Comment also to let me know what you think about the first chapter. Bye! :*