A girl named Jiyeon.

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

I still feel a little dizzy when I got to a park close to the house where we used to live when I was 12 years old. I always spend my time here waiting and hoping to meet her again.

 

~ Flashback.

“ Jungie just wait for me at that bench , Appa’s gonna buy an ice cream for you “ I nodded at my father and wait on the bench. Then I heard someone scratching the tree behind the bench. Then I saw this little girl she’s around ten I guess. She is really pretty, I’ve never seen anyone with an eyes like hers. I smiled while watching her, and when she noticed me I jerk and turned around , and my face turned red.

 

“ why were you staring at me ? “ I felt that she sits next to me and looked at my face.

 

“ Uhm, I wasn’t “ I turned my back so she won’t see my face.

 

“ Yes you were , and look you can’t look at me. Do you like me ? “ I don’t know why my heart starts thumping real fast, this is the first time I felt this way. Maybe cause she was too straight forward .

“ W-what ? but we’re both girls. ? “ I mumbled.

“ I don’t care, I like you too. “ what the hell is wrong with this girl ? she’s flooding my brain .

“ b-but we just met ?  “ I asked her again, but this time I’m looking at her. Is it really possible to be that pretty like her ?

“ true, but this is not the first time I’ve seen you. I’m always here observing you play, and so I’m telling you now I like you! You’re now my boyfriend!” then she kissed me on the cheek, and I was like O.O

“ bo-bob-boyfriend ? I’m a girl ? “ words came out of my mouth but I still feel like I’m floating. What’s happening to me ?

 

“ oh right, then girlfriend! “ She smiled at me so wide. I don’t know if she’s being serious or just tricking me, but one thing’s for sure, I do like her. i got myself a girlfriend and I don’t even know her name . I sigh. Then my father came, and then I run to him, he was holding an ice cream I grab one, and when I turned around, the little girl was not there anymore. Was it just my imagination ? I put my palm on my cheeks.

 

It was a week after I met the girl from the park. My father took me to my grandpa so I didn’t get to meet with her, but ever since that day I didn’t stop thinking of her.

 

“ Grandpa, how do you know if you love someone ? “ I asked my grandpa, I was sitting on his lap and we were outside their garden.

 

“ Omo, why are you asking me this Jungie ? “ She chuckled at my odd question.

 

“ I met someone at the park and since then I can’t stop thinking about that person “ I confessed to him, I was a talkative kid back then, I would always ask questions until I satisfy myself.

“ kyeopta, my little Jungie is having a puppy love !” His face was really full of joy and I have no idea what he’s talking about.

 

“ puppy love ? what’s that ? “

 

“ What you’re feeling right now is normal Jungie, “ He brushed my hair, I really love my grandpa, he’s so sweet and gentle to me.

“ but I don’t want this! It’s disturbing grandpa. Can I stop this ? “ I continued asking,

“ sometimes puppy love fades but sometimes it stays with you. Don’t worry Jungie you totally have grandpa’s vote!” I giggled at my grandpa, he’s old but still so childish.

 

“ But she’s a girl grandpa, it’s wrong, right ? “ My grandpa hangs his mouth open.

“ nothing’s wrong with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter