Pain killer Juseyo!

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Eunjung's POV

 

I followed her, it's a dumb move but, I did. When a person you love disappears and if there's a way of finding her, no matter how impossible it might be, you'd take that chance, I'd take that chance

 

I talked to my father and he supported me all the way...... Jiyeon didn't want to talk to me, she said that I'm just confuse and that she's going to give me time to think about everything I didn't tell her that I followed Hyomin here in Europe........ I've been waiting for an information about Sunyoung from my aunty for a week now.

 

" Eunjung I found that person you're looking for. Park Sunyoung right ? she's the new student of Diadem Academy, they said that she's a very talented girl. " my Aunty said from the other line, she's Areum's mother, luckily they have connections here in Europe, "found" and " Park Sunyoung" were the only words that entered my mind.

 

" can you give me the full details aunty ? " she texted me the informations and I didn't waste any second and drive to the location.

 

I looked everywhere, I have her room no. But she's not in there, they said that she went out with someone. Then I decided to sit on a bench for a while and saw her walking with her friends. " Hyomin-ah ! " I yell and she turns to me, I run to her and smile.

 

"Eunjung ? What're you doing here ? " her look shows that she is really shock. " Seonhwa and IU can you leave us for a minute ? " her friends nodded and bowed at me,

 

" I'm glad that there are other korean students here, "

 

" Don't play with me Eunjung, why are you here ? " she looks at me sternly.

 

" I wanted to fix things between us. "

 

" Fix what ? Can't you see that there's nothing left to fix ? Just go home Eunjung. " she walks away but I couldn't just let her leave like that.

 

" Is it because of Jiyeon !? I- I can talk to her " those words made her stop walking, she looks back at me and raise her eyebrow, she looks so mad.

 

" Don't blame her Eunjung, this is none of her fault. listen, I don't love you. " she looks into my eyes, I know she's lying but why does it hurt ?

 

" Stop it Sunyoung, what's happening to you ? "

 

" nothing. I just realized that you're not the person I wanna grow old with. You're not the person I'm looking for everytime anymore. Just let me go Eunjung. It's for the best " My whole body is starting to shake,

 

" you know I can't do that. Why are you saying these things ? "

 

" you waited for Jiyeon for 6 years yet you managed to let her go, How can I be sure that you're not gonna fall out of love for me after a long time ? You have lived for so many years without my existence and you can do it again. " I smirk, and try to compose myself, I can't cry here. Not again.

 

" It's funny how you see things so pessimistly, I did wait for her for six years, and it's crazy that now she's back, I'm here stupidly chasing a girl that I've only been friends with, for a year........You have a tight grip on my heart that even Jiyeon can't loosen, isn't that enough to show that I'm hopelessly inlove with you ? " , I couldn't stop my tears from falling now. Dammit.

 

" I've forgotten my feelings for you Eunjung. And it's best if you do the same. " she continues walking, I can reach her with my hand but, my body doesn't want to move anymore. Maybe it is for the best if I erase my memories of her.

 

Hyomin's POV

 

I went inside my room. It feels so heavy inside my heart, I want to burst out in tears but they just don't want to fall. I notice seonhwa's waiting for me, when she walks closer to me I hug her tightly. "wae ? What happened Hyomin-ah ? " her voice started to sound blurry, then I feel like falling, literally and everything disappears from my sight.

 

~ Flashback

 

" Hey Sunyoung ! Your bra is lying on my bed again !" she waves my underwear as if it's something that needs to be shown in public.

 

" YA HAM EUNJUNG GIVE IT BACK ! " I run to her to take it but she just moves so fast.

 

" Appa! Look at your daughter !" I told Mr. Ham who's preparing a meal for us.

 

" she's just making that as an excuse but the truth is she's lusting on you Hyomin that's why she's doing that. " Appa teases her, and I see her turning red and she throws my bra at me, I stick out my tongue.

 

" Appa ! Why are you always on her side ? tsk. Am I really your daughter ?" she complains and sits with us to eat.

 

" If only I could switch Hyomin as a daughter I would " her father continues teasing her. " yea appa! High five !" we both laugh at Eunjung who's sulking.

 

~~~~

 

" Sunyoung, Happy birthday " she hands me a paper bag,

 

" Gomawo. " I answer shyly.

 

" that is appa's gift for you, this is mine. " she gives me a toy puppy .

 

" A baekgu ? "

 

" So you can hug it when you miss me. " she proudly explains.

 

" why would I want to hug you ? Plus I'm always with you so why would I miss you ? " I joke, she snatches away the stuff toy and pouts.

 

" Fine, don't take it if you don't want it. " I snatch it back from her.

 

" I didn't say that I don't like it. It's much cuter than you so why would I return it. "

 

~~~~~

 

" SUNYOUNG !" An out of breathe dog runs to me while shouting my name.

 

" do you really have to scream my name in public ? " I hid my face from the people that are staring at us. I pull her lips and drag her up to the rooftop.

 

" aw! Aw! Why did you do that ? " she rubs her lips when I let it go. " you're so loud ! What is it that you want to tell me anyway ? "

 

" Nothing hehe" she rubs the back of her neck, I breathe deeply. And.......

 

" aw! Yah! Sunyoung mianhae ! aw ! " I kick and punch her,

 

" you shouted my name so loud and now you're telling me that it's for nothing!" I continue hitting her, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter