She's Worth Every Try

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You, " Everybody stopped chatting with each other and were all confused at Hyomin's answer, Lee joon elbowed her to bring her back to earth. " Uh, I. . Err, I mean You need to treat us on a karaoke and pizza today " She added to her answer and they all cheered.

 

" That's it ? Sure. we could all go tomorrow night. " Eunjung answered happily, and they all jumped around.

 

Hyomin walks out of the room first, she feels so embarassed at what she did. On her way home she bumps onto someone familiar.

 

" Unnie ? " the girl's voice played in her ears, she turned to face the girl.

 

" Jiyeon? Park Jiyeon ?? " Her eyes almost fall to the ground,upon seeing the girl after a year, or more maybe,

 

" Hyomin unnie !" Jiyeon jumps and hugs the girl

 

" waaaa, what are you doing here? " Hyomin was shocked that Jiyeon is not mad at her anymore, it was pretty weird that she's hugging her like nothing happened.

 

" Qri brought me here to celebrate our 100th day as a couple " Jiyeon happily answered her question, making her shock increase, " Oh, Unnie. I have to run, I'm gonna be late, give me your number so we could hang out someday " Jiyeon asks in a rush, they exchange numbers then the little Dino bid goodbye.

 

"huh, Qri and Jiyeon ? Daebak " Hyomin talks to herself, she can't believe everything.

 

 the next day, after their work time, Eunjung announced the place to go for their Karaoke and pizza, they all fix their things and went outside, Hyomin is the last one to get out, so Eunjung stopped her. " Hey, do you want to ride with me ? ... I mean, so we could talk. " She said and Hyomin was surprised and just nodded.  

 

The rest decided to take their cars and motorcycles, Eunjung drove her car with Hyomin, it was indeed an awkward trip, nobody dares to talk until after five minutes.

 

" I-, I want to put a stop on this awkwardness between us, Sunyoung-ah, can we atleast bring back our friendship ? " Eunjung proposed, it takes a hundred times of convincing in her mind before she finally came up with saying this to Hyomin

 

" Are you sure ? " Hyomin asked in confusion.

 

" Positive" was Eunjung's replied.

 

" Then it's a yes. " Then the car stops cause they arrived to their destination, it was a perfect timing though. Hyomin first got off the car, Eunjung stayed for a second to smile and tear up quickly, then she wiped it off, not leaving any evidence. She's happy, too happy to be exact, they're friends again. And to her, that is enough.

 

" Jungie-ah, they're already inside, " Hyomin knocks on her door then she gets off too.

 

" Man, it sounds nice to be hearing you call me Jungie again. " Eunjung exhaled and rests her arm to Hyomin's shoulder. " lets go in "

 

" I missed your stupidness too. " Sunyoung teased, she can't keep the smile off her face.

 

" yah, yah, I'm still your boss remember? " Eunjung brags while pointing up to her chest

 

" Yeah sure, you know you shouldn't have let them go on their own, you'll be crying when this day is over, they will order everything they want. "

 

" Its fine, I'm just too happy this day . " they both walk inside the place and join the team. Hyomin was right, they went to the private room, and the table is all full with drinks, and foods. And Lee Joon is already singing, so when Hyomin and Eunjung walk in, they all shouted 'thank you' to their boss,

 

" I told you you're gonna be crying after this " Hyomin whispered.

 

" Shut it. I already said Im happy right ? " Eunjung replied, trying to hide her worried face. They sit next to each other and just started eating and drinking.

 

"  I can't believe that I didn't notice Lee Joon's gay before. " Eunjung started the conversation, " And I didn't know you were too desperate to get over me, and you actually used him " She added in a playful tone.

 

Hyomin slaps her back, big time! " you were not that good at handling our break up too ! You had to pretend I don't exist ? Psh. Only a grade schooler would do that "

 

" that's not true ! Its a very mature way of handling things " was Eunjung's counterback. They continued teasing each other, until they didn't notice that the whole team is deeply asleep on the sits, table, and some on the ground. It felt so good to the both of them, they missed each other b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter