Process of moving on, continuation .

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Ajhussi!! Give me another bottle of soju and a plate of beef !” Hyomin kept ordering though she’s really hammered already.

 

“ let me treat you young lady !” A ert guy sits next to him and snake his arm around her shoulder.

 

“ back off you old ugly erted man! “ then she pushed the man and he falls off the seat.

 

“ WHAT THE “ the guy pulled her hair and slap her, all of the customers started running away.

 

“ watch your tongue little girl or I’ll cut it !” the guy is still holding her hair so tight, she tried to break free but she can’t.

 

“ LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU ROTTEN OLD MAN!! “ She persist on being stubborn so she received another slap, her cheek is turning red and her lips already started to bleed.

 

The owner of the eatery called a police and arrested the guy,  Hyomin run away from the police cause she didn’t want her father to know a thing about this. She didn’t know where to go next but all she knows is that she don’t want to go home, her feet brought her to the park where she followed Eunjung the last time.

 

“ Eunjung! I knew you’d *heek* be here!” She drag her feet closer to the older girl, but she was too drunk so she fell Eunjung run towards her to help her get up. When she saw Hyomin’s face she noticed that her lips has a cut.

 

“ Holy crap, what happened to your face !? Did your father did this to you ??“ She cupped her face with her right hand while the other is wrapped around her waist helping her get up.

 

“ANI ! Eun----jung! Haha! Some old guy *heek* slap me, I can’t *heek* believe I just let *heek* anybody hurt me. I AM PARK SUNYOUNG!! FROM THIS DAY ONWARDS! NO ONE CAN HURT ME NOW ! ESPECIALLY YOU LEE SOONKYU!! I REGRET THE DAY THAT I MET AND LOVED YOU!!!” After she shrill the reason why she got so drunk she passed out.

 

“ Hyomin-ah! Ya! Wake up! “ Eunjung tap her face lightly in attempt to wake her up but nothing happened. Your dad’s gonna kill you if I bring you home in this condition.

 

“ You are such a pain in the “

 

Without any choice she brought the dunk girl to her home.

 

“ Appa! I’m home “ she shouts while kicking their door cause she’s carrying Hyomin on her back.

 

Her Appa opens the door “You’re home early, who’s that Jungie ? “

 

“ I’ll explain later Appa, but for now could you please open the door to my room so I can put her to my bed . please ? “

 

“ Here you go Jungie “ he opens the door and Eunjung enters and lie Hyomin down her bed, then she went out and close the door.

 

“ Appa, thanks for helping “ She said while her father is preparing a food for her.

 

“ Jungie who’s that girl over there ? “

 

“ She’s my classmate, she out and I just can’t leave her there alone “

 

“ You helping a classmate ?  you’re improving Jungie! “ Her father hugged her with cheers.

 

“ Ya, Appa, What do you mean ? “

 

“ I mean, this is the first time you brought a friend home! And you actually carried her “ Her father continued putting foods on the table.

 

“ That is so not true appa! “

 

“ Yes it is, name a time you brought a friend home ?  “ Her father didn’t give up on frying her.

 

Eunjung just stick her tongue out, and started to eat to avoid the topic, her father laugh at his victory.

 

After Eunjung eats, she grabbed a wet towel and wipe Hyomin.

 

“ Why do you always act so tough ? Is it really hard to admit that you’re fragile, just like all human being ? “

 

She stare at Hyomin’s face and gently dump the towel on her lower lips that has a cut, she then touch the younger girl lips’ with her thumb then she felt a sudden urge to kiss it, she leaned closer,closer until they were an inch apart, she stopped realizing what her doing is wrong.

 

“ what the hell are you doing Eunjung !?” She screamed in her mind. She jerk away from Hyomin and blood started to creep up her face.

 

“ I better go to sleep before I do something stupid. “  She put a blanket on the ground and tried to sleep but it took hours for her to sleep.

 

“ aaaa so hot !!” Hyomin sits up and takes her clothes off without any idea where she is.

 

Eunjung feels a shirt falls down on her face. “ YAH SUNYOUNG!” She also sits up to nag at Hyomin but she ceased when she sees her wearing a bra, she lie down again and covered her face with a pillow.

 

“ What are you doing to me Hyomin !!? “ She murmured to herself.

 

Hyomin wakes up when the bright light from the sun strikes her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly, then she felt a sudden feeling of pain in her head.

 

“aaaa! Why does my head hurts so bad !?”  She observed the atmosphere, and realized that it’s not her home, she stood up holding her head,

 

“ Eunjung !!? “ She saw the older girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter