Distance

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung felt something soft dumping on her eyes, she flickers it, and notice that it’s hyomin pecking her eyes.

 

“ Wake up already. “ Hyomin greets her with a smile, she pulls Hyomin and hugs her tightly.

 

“ you’re suffocating me Jungie-ah!” Hyomin chuckles.

 

Eunjung pleased her “ Can’t we just stay in bed for another hour ? I’m not ready to go home yet. “

 

“ Alright, but just for an hour and that’s it!”

 

They stayed silent for awhile and  enjoyed the company of each other.

 

“ I love you Park Sunyoung “

 

Hyomin’s heart starts racing again. “ I love you too Ham Eunjung “ everything’s clear to the both of them now. All they need to do is fix the problems that they left.

 

“ you know things will not be easy when we get back, but let’s promise each other that we’ll hold on tight. Okay ?  “ Eunjung kissed her head.

 

“ Promise. “ 

 

After they cuddle for an hour, then they prepared their things.

 

“ Unnie, you know you are always welcome here, but just promise me the next time you come here, no more problem like this!” Areum gives her cousin a hug and Hyomin.

 

Areum let Eunjung borrow their spare car. While driving, Eunjung still feels nervous of what will happen when they got home. Hyomin noticed her and intertwined their fingers, while Eunjung uses her other hand for driving. “ Don’t be nervous, everything’s gonna be ok “ Hyomin gave her an assuring smile and rest her head to Eunjung’s shoulder. Eunjung stopped over Qri’s house and left Hyomin there, but she didn’t get off of the car cause they don’t wanna get caught that they were together. Hyomin watched Eunjung drove away, and pushed the doorbell. As soon as Qri saw her, the older girl smiled and opened the gate.

 

“ Bogoshipo jagi! Why didn’t you tell me that you’ll be back ? I should’ve cooked something for you!“ Hyomin smiled at how nice Qri is to her. She didn’t even ask where she had gone to.

 

“ I’m ok Qri-ah. Is jiyeon there ? “

 

“ No, she went out. Why ? “

 

“ oh, nothing. Lets go in “ Hyomin smiles at her nervously, she doesn’t know where she’ll start and if she can take seeing Qri heartbroken. She didn’t even know that they’re inside the house, until she heard Qri’s voice.

 

“ Are you ok Jagi ? you look pale. “ Qri touched her cheeks, but she stopped her.

 

“ A-ani. I have to be honest to you Qri. I can’t lie to you like this. “

 

“ What do you mean ? “

 

Hyomin took a deep breathe.

 

 

“ I didn’t tell you where I was because ----- I was with Eunjung.  “ Hyomin closed her eyes, cause she thought Qri would slap her or something.

 

“ We know. “ Qri answers with a relax tone, though  deep inside she’s about to burst, but she knows her place in Hyomin’s life, so she accepted the fact that Hyomin will never love her more than friend.

 

“ You knew ? wait. What do you mean we ? Even Jiyeon ? “

 

“ Yea,  that’s why Jiyeon isn’t here. She said that she wanted to calm herself so I let her. “

 

“ H-how –“

 

A ringing phone cut Hyomin’s sentence. When Qri answered it, she heard Jiyeon’s drunken voice at the background.

 

“ Ma’am Qri, we can’t control Ms. Park. She’s so dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter