Getting Closer

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hey Hyomin wait for me!” Eunjung catch up with the Brunette who’s still blushing,

 

“ Then you better walk fast if you wanna catch up ! you’re getting old ya know Jungie “ Hyomin shouts without facing the girl.

 

“ I’m just a year older than you ! “ Eunjung retorts, “ And did you just call me Jungie ? “ Eunjung murmured to herself. She run faster and finally catches up to Hyomin.

 

“ Did you just call me Jungie ? “ She gave her a strange look.

 

Hyomin finally stopped blushing and look at Eunjung and grins.

 

“ I heard appa calls you that. “ She replied, Eunjung’s mouth hang open.

 

“ Unbelievable “ She said to herself and  shook her head.

 

After 3 hours of walking, an idea pops into Hyomin’s mind.

 

“ Let’s go in that house Jungie!!” Hyomin points at an abandon house and pulls Eunjung.

 

“ What ?? It’s 7:30 in the evening and you’re asking me to go in an abandoned house!? No way in hell!” She contrast, and stick her feet on the ground.

 

“ Are you scared Ham Eunjung ? “ Hyomin looks at her trying to trick her into approving.

 

“ Am not. “

 

“ Then let’s go!  “

 

Hyomin drags her in the house. Eunjung tried hard not to get notice that she’s shaking.

 

“ This is really cool ! “

 

“ You’re crazy! I’m going back! “ She turns around and left Hyomin but a loud bang of a door startled them.

 

“ What was that !!?” Eunjung asks Hyomin, her eyes widen as if she had seen a ghost.

 

“ Geez, will you relax ? “ Then she grab Eunjung to the door where they entered , but when she turn the knob, “ It wont open !” she forcefully turn it again, “ Ya! Why isn’t it opening !?? “

 

Eunjung starts to panick too. “ Stop joking! Let me do it!” Hyomin remove her arm, “ Ya! They lock us!! Aish! Park Sunyoung!!” She looks at the younger girl, with a furrowed forehead, but the girl only smiles at her guiltily. “ Now what are we going to do !!? “

 

Hyomin shrugs her shoulder “ I don’t know, wait for them to open it again. “

 

Eunjung face palm herself.

 

Both of them went upstairs, and notice that there’s a two bedroom. Hyomin told Eunjung that she’ll be staying at the other room and Eunjung in the other one.

 

“ MWO ?? I don’t wanna sleep there alone!” Eunjung said rattling.

 

“ Wae? You’re such a coward Jungie”

 

“ A-Ani! It’s not that! I-I’m just worried ab-about you!” Eunjung says, hiding the fact that she is afraid to sleep in the big bedroom alone,

 

“ Tsk. You’re not really a good liar Jungie. Fine. Let’s sleep together, I don’t want you to pee on your pants” Then Hyomin walks to the room laughing.

 

“ Y-yah! What did you say !!? “

 

The room was really dark, the moon is the only one that serves as their light. Hyomin was sleeping tightly while Eunjung can’t sleep cause she’s still scared. Eunjung was sleeping on the floor without any blanket or pillow,  cause Hyomin didn’t want anyone to sleep beside her, and since Jungie is the one who insisted to stay together, she can’t say that it’s unfair.

 

“ Hyomin-ah! Are you sleeping already ?” Eunjung asks, when she got no answer from Hyomin she assumed that she was really sleeping. Then she heard a footsteps.

 

“ What is that !? Hyomin! Hyomin wake up!!” She yells from the side of the bed, she’s still lying on the floor frozen, she’s too scared to move, she thought that the ghost might notice that she’s still awake.

 

*eeeeeeeeeck* The door slowly cracks open.

 

“ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Eunjung jump onto Hyomin , and the younger girl shot her eyes open and was shock with the older girl that is now clinging onto her like a little  kid.

 

“ Gho-ghost!!!!!!” Eunjung shrill, she hugs Hyomin and hide her face to her neck.

 

“ Jungie-ah, it’s just a cat! Look. “ Hyomin points at the cat that jump out of the window, but Eunjung didn’t want to believe. She’s still hiding her face, shaking and whispering to Hyomin not to let go. Hyomin hugged the older girl, she felt like it’s her responsibility to make her calm, cause she’s the one who caused them to get locked up in the house. When Eunjung finally fallen asleep, Hyomin followed her , they were still hugging each other. Eunjung was holding her tightly.

 

“ Hey, you two wake up! “ An old guy shakes the two girls, who’s sleeping soundly on the old bed.

 

“ W-what ?” Hyomin slowly opens her eyes, then she saw the old guy, and realized that it’s the owner of the house, she shook Eunjung roughly and whispered to her.

 

“ When I finish counting run with me, arasso ? “

 

Eunjung is still half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter