Chaos Love

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The colored one means, they're talking in English :)

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Yeonnie wake up we’re here “ the sweet voice and tapping of Qri unnie woke me up. I stretch my back that is a little aching cause of my awkward position, then I saw her grinning.

 

“ W-Why ? “ I stopped stretching and looked at her.

 

“ Nothing. You’re just so cute “ then she stood up to get our baggage. Glad she didn’t see the reddening of my cheeks.

 

When we got out of the airport a chauffeur drove us to our home. We’ll be staying in the same house, since Qri unnie is responsible for me kekeke. After a while, Qri unnie brought me to a restaurant near our house.

 

“ Unnie! I’m so hungry!” Then the waiter asked for our orders, I ordered each of everything in their menu.

 

“Ya! Don’t blame me when you get stomach ache. “ I just grin devilishly at her, and she let out a sigh. While we were waiting, I saw Qri unnie staring at a girl, like she wants to eat her. she’s pretty, and her body is ugh! Perfect! She’s the very definition of a girl next door. She stood up from her sit laughing so she didn’t notice the waiter, and bump onto him and the wine spilled on to Qri’s clothe, I stood up from my sit glaring at her, and ready to explode. Qri held my hand, stopping me cause she knew what I’d do next.

 

“ I’m so sorry madam!” the waiter said and run off to the kitchen to get a towel

 

“ Look at what you’ve done! Cause of your clumsiness you spilled on to her shirt!” I started shouting at the girl, even if Qri’s stopping me.

 

“ Sorry, I’ll pay for it. “ She said with an apologetic expression. That shirt is the one that I bought for Qri, I laugh at her, pay for it? Does she know that her life is not enough to pay for it. Then her friend stood up . She looks cute and more of a boyish type, maybe she’s her friend. When she walks closer and looks at me, God those eyes looks so damn familiar. But nevertheless I still shouted at her friend. The fact that Qri stared at her addends to my anger.

 

“ Do you know how much this clothe cost !? not even you and your friend’s life is not enough to pay for this!” I said, her friend was about to say something but she stopped her.

 

“ You can’t understand English ? Oh, sorry. My mistake. “ Then I repeated it to her.

 

“ YA! Jiyeon that’s so out of the line! Stop right now!” Qri held my hand and drag me out.

 

“ Why are you so rude back there!? It’s just a freakin’ shirt!” I was hurt with her words, just a shirt ?

 

“ Just a shirt !? It’s the one that I ing gave you!” I walked away but I bump into someone, it’s the boyish girl from the restaurant. I stared at her, she was shaking.

 

“ A-Are you Ji-Jiyeon ? “ She said stuttering.

 

“ Yea, why ?” I replied to her coldly.

 

 

 

Eunjung’s POV

 

 

She looks exactly like her! and her name is Jiyeon ? is she really the same Jiyeon that I met six years ago ? but why isn’t she wearing the necklace that I bought her? Did she forgets about me? I notice that her friend pulled her out, so I followed to ask her. Hyomin followed me out to check on the girl that she accidentally spilled on a wine . We saw them arguing. Then she walks away from the girl, she looks so annoyed. She bump on to me.

 

“ A-Are you Jiyeon ? “ I asked her nervously, cause the thought of seeing her again for the past six years, makes my heart beats faster.

 

“ Yea, Why ? “ She answered coldly.

 

“ Don’t you remember me ? Ham Eunjung “ I introduced myself, but she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter