Terrible life

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I’m on my way to my shop, I still can’t contact Eunjung. I’ve never seen her for three days now. Qri told me that Hyomin is also gone, but atleast she texted Qri that she’ll be gone for days, though it’s an anonymous number the important thing is that SHE TEXTED HER. What the hell is wrong with Eunjung ? I don’t remember us having a fight the last time we met. What if she’s together with Hyomin ? ugh! Don’t be such a pessimist Jiyeon!

 

‘beeep!’

 

My eyes widen when a car almost hit me, I just stood on the ground frozen.

 

“ Hey! Do you wanna kill yourself !?” The guy shouted at me, I vowed and apologize to him.

 

“ why do beautiful girls always cause trouble ? “ I heard the guy said to himself. “ tsk. Tsk such a waste “

 

I walk closer to him “ Yah! I said I was sorry ok !? couldn’t you shut your mouth !?? “

 

“ You’re at fault here, yet you’re the one getting mad . “

 

I took a deep breathe “ ok, calm down Jiyeon . I’m sorry again Mr ? “ I asked him his name.

 

“ Jinwoon, Jeong Jinwoon “ he stretch his arm, as if I’d shake them.

 

“ Awhile ago you were mad at me, and now you’re comfortably introducing yourself. Weird. “ I mumble to myself.

 

“ What did you say ? “

 

“ nothing “ Then I left him there hanging

 

“ Hey! You didn’t tell me your name!” He shouted but I didn’t look back, I just grin at myself.

 

When I got into my office, I can’t help but think about Eunjung. I just wonder, What if I hadn’t been on that accident?  Maybe she wouldn’t ignore me like this. I hit myself lightly trying to get rid of my thoughts. I rest my  head on my table.

 

 

6 years earlier ~

 

“ Jiyeon you know we can’t risk your life here, it will be just for a few years, when you get old you can go back here in Korea. “ My dad explains to me, but I am too stubborn to listen.

 

“ I told you appa, I don’t want to go in America! “ I shout at him, I’m not usually like this. But I can’t keep calm at this state.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah, listen to your appa, I thought you’re not making friends here, so why do you want to stay ? “

 

Cause I finally manage to be friends with Eunjung, I even became her girlfriend, it kinda sounds funny since we're still young but, I love that she doesn’t get mad at me though I’m not being honest to her with my identity. I didn’t want her to know that I’m from an elite family, that’s why I keep on avoiding her questions.

 

“ Appa, Umma, just because I told you that I don’t have any friends here, doesn’t mean that I’ll never have one!”

 

I run out of our house crying.  The road is becoming blurry cause of my tears. I just want to go to Eunjung, I want her to comfort me, as she always does. When I crossed the road I didn’t notice the truck heading towards me, and it hit me. They say that when you’re close to death, you see the face of the person you love.  If this is the day that I’m gonna die, I’m glad that Eunjung is the last person I pictured.

 

 

After three years

 

I slowly open my eyes, but I close it again cause the light stings my eyes. I heard a guy and a woman shouting the word ‘doctor’

 

“ Wa----ter “ I requested, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter