The break up

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Class ~

 

“ Class our school will choose 3 students that’ll go to States to replace the exchange students that’ll visit our school “

 

Hyomin stopped reading, and turned her attention to their teacher.

 

“ If anyone of you are interested just go to the faculty and get form, they’re gonna choose base on your test results , so you better do your best cause I’m expecting atleast one or two students in this class could qualify. “ She noticed that one of her student is not listening, so she walked to her and pinched her waist.

 

“ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!” Eunjung screamed as she felt the pain crawling through her skin.

 

“ I’m announcing a very important news and you’re not listening! You’re one of the best here Ms. Ham, but when are you gonna start interacting with others and listen to your teachers ? Sometimes I wonder how you get the highest score in every test all the time “ The teacher nags at her, she only look at her with a bored expression.

 

“ You’re not alone ma’am!” Hyomin bugs in .

 

“ Aish! You were telling us about the exchange students and that the school is gonna choose 3 students and you want to have atleast one or two students to qualify. Did I miss something ? “ Eunjung repeats proudly.

 

“ H-how did you know all of that when you were sleeping ? “ the teacher was so surprised at her, even Hyomin’s eyes widen.

 

“ Listen. I’m listening, but did you think that I’d waste my time applying to that ? I love this school, I’m familiar with every facilities here, I can sleep anywhere I like, even in the president’s office. So why would I leave here ? “ Eunjung explained .

 

“ OMG! You are sooo! Aish! That’s it! You’re going to detention room for 2 hours “ Ms. Kahi got really annoyed.

 

“ HAHAHAHHAHAHA!”  Hyomin laughed so hard that all of the class’ attention turn to her.

 

“ You two Ms. Park!”

 

“ ba-ba-but!”

 

“ No buts! Now class dismissed !”

 

Hyomin stomp her feet while walking out the hallway, Eunjung’s walking behind her. All of the students are gossiping about something while staring at Hyomin.

 

“ I can’t believe that they would do that!”  A girl said to her friend

“ Yea me too! She’s so disgusting!”  her friend responds

“ she’s ruining the image of our Soonkyu “

 

Hyomin is not sure if they were talking about her, then she saw her father walking with rage.

 

“ Dad ??” Hyomin was so shocked, never in her life would her father visit her in school without any reason.

 

“ WHAT IS THIS AGAIN !!? YOU’RE REALLY NOT GONNA STOP TIL YOU RUIN MY NAME HUH!?” His Dad screamed at her in front of all the students. She felt so embarrass and so little.

 

“ Dad what are you talking about ? let’s just talk about this at home “

 

“ YOU SHOULD’VE THOUGHT OF THAT WHEN YOU DID THIS! YOU’RE DISGUSTING!” then she showed her a video of the day when she made out with sunny in the gym’s storage room, the video is all dark and Hyomin’s face can’t be seen that much so she doesn’t know why her father easily believed it. she wanted to black out. her dad was about to slap her when Eunjung holds his father’s hand and stopped him.

 

“ Isn’t it enough that you screamed at her in front of all these people ? what kind of a father are you!!? “

 

Eunjung pulled her up the rooftop, it’s the only safe place she could think of.  Hyomin just let her be dragged by Eunjung, she’s too weak to fight. When they got up, she finally got back to herself and pulled her arm away and slap Eunjung.

 

“ What the hell!! I just save you from getting humiliated and you slap me!??” Eunjung was so furious, she did not expect that.

 

“ HOW DARE YOU ! ACTING LIKE A HERO AFTER YOU SPREAD THAT VIDEO!?? “ Hyomin’s face is turning red with anger.

 

“ What are you talking about!? “ Eunjung really has no idea what she’s talking about.

 

“ YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW US IN THE GYM’S ROOM !! STOP ACTING INNOCENT!”

 

Then Eunjung finally realized what Hyomin’s trying to say, even though she hate Hyomin’s attitude she would never do something so cruel to her.

 

“ Look, I hate your stinky attitude. But please believe me, I would never do something like that to you. And are you really stupid to think that I did that when I don’t even have a phone, or a camera ? plus I was sleeping in there! “ Eunjung justified herself.

 

“ Good point. But do you really have to call me stupid !? “ Hyomin shouts at her again, that’s normal to them.

 

“ yes. But serious talk. I’ll help you find the culprit. “ Eunjung offered.

 

Hyomin looked for a clean spot and lie down on the ground, Eunjung followed her.

 

“ Do you really think that my attitude stinks ? “  Hyomin asked while looking up the peaceful sky.

 

“ Do you really wanna know ? “ Eunjung said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter