Fix you

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin’s POV

 

My friends are all here, we’re all laughing cause Eunjung is making funny gestures. I appreciate all the things that she’s doing to help me. She’s really not making this easy for me, I know I should forget my feelings for her. but when she came to my house and gone through all those trouble just to save me, I fell deeper. Maybe I should just let these feelings of mine, it’ll fade someday, hopefully.

 

“ Yah! Eunjung stop it now, you look stupid! HAHAHA. “ Boram shouts, and pull Eunjung to sit down.

 

Then after we ate, we played a game and whoever loses they’re gonna wash the dishes. I was teamed up with Eunjung and we won. We both jump and hug each other. My heart is beating fast again so I pulled away.

 

“ Boram and Jiyeon go wash the dishes!!” Soyeon commanded. The fake maknae and the maknae both whine while washing the dishes.

 

I was laughing so hard at them, then suddenly I feel dizzy then everything turned black.

 

…..

….

….

….

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and see Eunjung staring at me with a worried face.

 

“ A-are you ok !?” She asks, and I just nodded my head.

 

“ Where are the others ? “ I tried to sit, and she helped me.

 

“ Qri and Jiyeon went out to buy foods and the tom and jerry couple went home cause Boram had something urgent to do, they said that you should rest and get well. “

 

“ Oh, ok.” Then the atmosphere became awkward.

 

“ Sunyoung, why are you avoiding me ? “ No! why does she have to bring this topic again grrr.

 

“ I’m not” I deny

 

“ Yes you are!”

 

“ aish! You know you are so stubborn ? Can’t you just let it slip ? “

 

“ No, You’re my bestfriend and I hate it when you ignore me. “ She defended herself.

 

“ I’m hungry “ I have to change the topic.

 

“ Oh, wait. There are still not here. “ She panic, how cute.

 

“ then cook for me! please!”

 

“ Mwo !? I don’t know how to cook!”

 

Then after a long time of arguing she end up cooking in the kitchen. When I tasted the porridge that she cooked.

 

“ ughhh. What is this ? “ I spit it back to the bowl again

 

“ I told you I can’t cook!” She pouted.

 

“ Hahaha! I guess I’ll have to wait for Qri and Jiyeon “

 

“ YAH!” She scowled, she hit my forehead, but I didn’t stop laughing.

 

 

“ What’s happening here ? “ Qri interrupted us.

 

“ QRI!! I’m glad you are here!!” I shout and call her to give me the food she’s carrying.

 

“ Jungie, are you bullying Hyomin Unnie !?” Jiyeon jump onto Eunjung.

 

“ Ani! She’s the one who’s bullying me!”

 

“ Wae ? “ Jiyeon asks.

 

“ She spit out the porridge that I cooked for her. “

 

Jiyeon looks at her blankly…..and then “ HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“ YAH! You’re mocking me too!? “

 

“ hahaha mianhae Jungie, It’s so funny. Hahahaha!” watching Jiyeon laugh made me laugh too.

 

“ Tsk. Die with so much laughter. “ Eunjung hiss and Jiyeon hit her so hard that she screamed with pain.

 

“ You want your girlfriend to die!? Do you want me to kill you first!!?”

 

“ No! I didn’t say that. “ Eunjung hug her girlfriend to please her. I started to frown again and focus on my food. I can’t help it.

 

 

Eunjung’s POV

 

After we visited Hyomin, I walk with Jiyeon.

 

“ Jungie, something came up in America and I have to be there for three days. If you don’t want me to go, it’s ok “ Jiyeon sounded so worry, though I don’t want her to leave, I can’t just stop her in doing something important to her, just for my own needs.

 

“ No, you also have a life Jiyeon, I can’t keep you with me, besides it’s just for three days, I won’t miss you “ I and she punch my arm.

 

“ you are so mean! I hate you!” She crossed her arm,

 

“ I’m just kidding. Ofcourse I will miss my whining baby!” then she smiled at me again.

 

“ Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone!”

 

“ Yes ma’am!”

 

The next day the whole gang escorted her to the airport.

 

“ I’m gonna miss you Jiyeonnie!”  Soyeon said.

 

Then I saw boram crying “ Rambo are you crying!? She’ll only be gone for three days!  “ I

 

“ Stop it Jungie! Atleast Boram is crying unlike you!”  Jiyeon scolded me

 

After they said goodbye I hugged my girlfriend tightly. “ Don’t you dare forget to text me everyday!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I only got one day left before Jiyeon comes back. I’m still in school and I it’s getting boring as always.

 

“ Class, I will choose three students that will show their voice  in front. “ Ms Kahi said.

 

“ First, Ms. Sunyoung…..Second Mr. Soohyun……….Third Ms. Eunjung” WHAT THE HELL!?

 

“ Noooooooooooo!” I shrill and Ms. Kahi glare at me so I shut my mouth.

 

 

“ I will give you points according to how much feelings you give to your song. Arasso!? Ok, Ms. Sunyoung start “

 

She stood up and take the mic. “ I’ll be singing I can’t make you love me by Bonnie Raitt “

 

Turn down the lights

Turn down the bed

Turn down these voices

Inside my head

Lay down with me

Tell me no lies

Just hold me closely

Don't patronize

Don't patronize me

 

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't

You can't make your heart feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter