Love Confusion

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ ok class bring out your wor---“ Before the teacher could finish her sentence, a panting girl disrupted her.

 

“ Sorry Ms. Kahi “ Eunjung apologized

 

Then she was followed by another girl,

 

“ Sorry for being late Ms. Kahi “ Hyomin also said.

 

“ Girls, you know the rules, here are your detention card “

 

They both went to their seats.

 

“ Unnie, did you do our assignments ? “ Jiyeon said without concerning about the punishment that Eunjung received.

 

“ Yes Jiyeon. “ Eunjung smiled dreamily at her.

 

“ Good Job Unnie” Jiyeon smiled back.

 

While Qri treats Hyomin differently, she’s very concern about her.

 

“ Ya Minnie, did you sleep late last night ? Did you eat your breakfast before you run here ? Tsk. You should stop watching dramas before you sleep cause you always end up being late. “ Qri nags, Hyomin chuckles at her.

 

“ Wae ? “ Qri asks her

“ You’re not even my boyfriend but you worry about me every single time. Gomawo Unnie, I’ll keep those in mind “ Then she smiled at her and the older girl looks away cause she didn’t want Hyomin to see how red her face is.

 

 

In detention, Eunjung and Hyomin awkwardly look at each other. Ever since Jiyeon and Qri came to their school, they stopped talking to each other again. Eunjung was always with Jiyeon so Hyomin always ends up hanging out with Qri.

 

 “ Did you watch dramas til morning again ? “  Eunjung started.

 

“ Ne. “ Hyomin shortly replies cause she’s still annoyed with Eunjung for ignoring her.

 

“ Didn’t I already told you to stop ---“ Eunjung got back to her senses before she starts scolding Hyomin, she remembers that she always forgets about Hyomin because of Jiyeon.

 

“ A-Are you mad ?” Eunjung bravely asks.

 

“ Why were you late Eunjung ? you always goes to school early that’s why you end up sleeping while Ms. Kahi is teaching. So why ? “ Hyomin didn’t want to hear that it’s because of Jiyeon cause she know she’ll get hurt, but she was really curious.

 

“ Oh, Jiyeon asks me to do her assignment cuase she needs to attend something important. “ And there it goes, Hyomin feels like she wanna get out of the room. But there’s still forty five and fifteen minutes left.

 

“ I shouldn’t have bothered asking. You two are really close huh ? “

 

“ You’re pretty close with Qri too. “

 

After that, silence wraps them again.

 

“ It’s already time ! “ Hyomin stood up and walked to the door and slightly opened it, but she was stopped with a hand.

 

Eunjung grab her and made her turn then she hugged the younger girl.

 

“ E-E-Eun-jung “ Hyomin was really shocked with her action.

 

“ I’m sorry for ignoring you…. I really miss you Sunyoung.”

 

“ You dumm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter