Process of moving on

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin  was on her way home when she saw Eunjung walking, she secretly followed her cause she was really curious on what kind of studying does the older girl do. 

 

" What is she doing in a park ? " She wondered to herself when she saw Eunjung stopped by a bench in front of a big tree, she guess that maybe she's just resting. but hours have passed, still Eunjung stayed there. 

 

" Is she waiting for someone ? Ham Eunjung you're indeed the weirdest person i've ever met. "She kept observing her and lost track of time. She regain conciousness when her father called.

 

" PARK HYOMIN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ALREADY ? GET BACK HERE OR I'LL DRAG YOU HOME WHEREVER YOU ARE!" 

 

She rushes back to their house, she just took a cab. and hoped that her father will forgive her. When she opened the door to their house. her whole body is shaking. she took a step in and...

 

*pak*

 

as soon as her father saw her, he slap her face so hard that it left a mark on her cheek. She wanted to cry from the pain, but she told herself not to. She glared at her dad and went directly to her room.

 

" DO THIS AGAIN AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR CLOTHES SCATTERED OUTSIDE!" Her father screamed even if he knows that she's not listening.

 

" I FU*CKING HATE THAT OLD ROTTEN MAN!!!!!!!!! KAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANNA PULL HIS HEAD OFF!!" Hyomin was so hysterical, she throws everything she sees or touch, she only stopped when her maid knocks. she's the only one she could talk to, the only person that listens to her. She even call her umma, Hyomin didn't get a chance to meet her real mom, she died when she was a little kid so she can't remember most of her memories with her. she opened the door and let her umma sits on the side of her bed.

 

" Omo, what did you do Minnie ? " The older woman asks her, her sweet voice is so calming.

 

" Umma, why is he so heartless to me ? " Hyomin asked with full of sadness, her voice can tell how much pain she had been carrying . 

 

" Minnie, you don't have to be this violent, you hate your father so much, but look at you, look at what you've done to your room. " 

 

Hyomin scanned her room, and realized that she had ruined all of her stuff. She sits beside her and rest her head on her lap. " I hate it when you're right " Hyomin said while pouting. The older woman chuckled at her behaviour 

 

" You will clean this mess, and umma will bring you foods. and also take a shower " She reminds her like she's her own child. 

 

 XX SCHOOL XX

 

" The students who qualified to replace the exchange students in states will leave next month cause of some issues that we're trying to fix. And I also heard that three of my students qualified but unfortunately TWO of them made a stupid decision and quits. Ms. Ham Eunjung and Park Hyomin, care to explain ? " Ms. Kahi looked at them with bitterness.

 

" Actually, I do have a question. I didn't apply so why did they choose me ? " Eunjung asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter