Exchange students

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“ Qri unnie!!” I hugged the pretty girl that entered my shop and smiled at her happily.

 

“ Waaaa Yeonnie, we just hang out yesterday, yet you’re hugging me like we’d never seen each other for years!!” She exclaimed to me, as we pulled away from the hug. I let her lurk around my cake shop, she was really happy about the succession of my shop.

 

“ Got a lot of orders ? “ She turned and asked me, I nodded at her . “ Oooh my poor Jiyeon, so we weon’t be able to hang out for today ?”

 

“ Is it a date!? “ I , but the truth is inside, I wish it is.

 

“ pabo, I just want to congratulate you “ Then she smiled at me again, oh crap . I could melt right now!

 

“ Arasso, I was just kidding! I’ll leave the shop to Areum later, but for now. I want you to try the new flavors that I’ve been experimenting for my cake. “ Then I head to the kitchen and gave her the cake that I baked.

“ Wow Jiyeon!! this really tastes good! I’m falling inlove with this cake!!” She said while she’s still muching the cake. How I wish she would also fall in love with me too.

 

“ Unnie, what about the one who baked it!? “ I glared at her, acting like I’m hurt. Which I really am.

 

“ omo, ofcourse I love my pretty,y and talented dongsaeng! “ She hugged my waist, cause she’s sitting and I was standing beside her. my heart starts throbbing so fast.

 

“ Oh, Yeonnie . Appa texted me, I gotta go. I’ll come back later then we’ll celebrate. “ Then she run out the window. I feltdisappointed cause she had to go again. “ Oh by the way. You should start putting that new cake in your menu! It tastes really good! Keep up the good work my Jiyeonnie! “ She said while peaking at the door, then closed it again and got into her car.

 

“ Did she just say MY Jiyeonnie!!? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I jump and squealed with so much euphoria. Luckily my workers are still not here, cause it’s still early.

 

I’m in love with Qri unnie, well. It’s pretty obvious. She’s the only one I could trust since I belong to a very high class family. Maybe that’s also the reason why I didn’t have any childhood friends. They have been overprotective to me, especially after my accident. My dad told me that I run away from home cause I didn’t want to go with them to states, then a truck bump into me. I got into a comma for three years. And when I woke up I couldn’t remember anything. I felt like I am so useless, so empty inside. Until I met Qri, she filled the emptiness in me. She reminds me of someone, but I can’t recall who’s that someone. But it’s not that important now, I mean all of my memories have vanished, maybe that person have forgotten me also.

 

After an hour, my workers came and I reminded Areum of all the things that needs to be done, she’s the manager of my shop so when I need a break time I could leave the shop to her.

 

“ Jiyeon- ah ready to go ? “ I hop into Qri’s car then we stopped by a fancy restaurant.

 

I ordered half of their menu, Qri looks at me strangely “ What? I’m starving. “ I answered her.

After I ordered, I noticed Qri’s face is sad. “ What’s wrong unnie ? I thought we’re celebrating, but why do you look like that ? “

 

“ Mianhae, Jiyeonnie. It’s just that, I hid something from you “

 

“ What do you mean ??  “ I asked with a stern look.

 

“  I –I applied for the exchange student in a university in korea. And I passed but I didn’t tell you cause I know that you’re just gonna stop me  “ She said worriedly.

 

“ You’re damn right I would stop you! But for God’s sake I’m your bestfriend! We tell each other everything, so why do you have to hid this from me!?” I screamed, not caring about the people staring at us, I starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter