Attitude problem

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long vacation, finally it’s the first day of class. Hyomin is so excited so she didn’t get to sleep early, and so …..

 

“ HOLY COW! I’M FREAKIN’ LATE!!!” She looked at her phone and she only got 30 mins. Left before the class starts, she can’t be late especially on the first day of school or she’ll be in detention. She run into the bathroom and showered quickly, she put on a short shorts and a sleeveless shirt, and she grabbed her stuff and run downstairs.

 

“ Park Sunyoung! What is that you’re wearing? “Her father stopped her from leaving the house.

 

“ eer ? Clothes ? “ She answered, stupefied with the question.

 

“ Really ? you shouldn’t have bother to wear them, just show your body to the whole world! “ Her father is turning red with anger.

“ What’s that suppose to mean !? “ Hyomin answered back.

 

“ Go back to your room and wear a proper clothes! You look disgusting! “  Hyomin’s body is perfect so it’s not a problem if she wear y clothes , it’s just that his father is not used to clothes that reveal half of her body.

 

“ Appa! I’m already late!” She begged her father, but in the end she followed her father and wear a decent clothes. She took her car and drives to their school.  She run as fast as she can but she’s already fifteen minutes late so their professor gave her a detention card.

 

“ an hour in detention room !? Isn’t this too much !?” She exclaimed.

 

“ go to your sit before I add another hour to that “ When she heard that she gave the professor a fake smile and turn to her classmates to find a seat, there’s a vacant seat next to Eunjung who’s sleeping.

 

“ I can’t believe she’s my classmate again! Ugh! Can this day get any better ?? “ She stomp her way to the only vacant seat.

 

“ Ms. Ham Eunjung! Eunjung wake up! “ The professor noticed that one of her student is sleeping, so she walked to her and wake her up but it doesn’t seem to be working.

 

“ Uhm, Sir, if I wake her up , are you gonna decrease my time in detention ? “

 

“ Fine, I’ll  decrease the 20 minutes. “ the professor agreed to her.

 

“ Asa!” Hyomin shouts, “ sir you’re gonna have to move a little” She ordered, then she kicks Eunjung’s chair .

 

Eunjung woke up and raised her head coolly “ Is it break time already ? “ She innocently asked.

 

“ Good Job, Hyomin-ssi . Ham Eunjung, you’re gonna be in detention with Hyomin for 40 minutes. “ Hyomin widen her eyes at what the professor said.

 

“ MWO!? “

 

~ Detention room.

 

Hyomin can’t stop complaining in the room.

 

“ I can’t believe I’m stuck here! And with this weirdo! Aish! “ She is scratching the chair and Eunjung doesn’t care about her.

“ Omg! It’s so hot in here!”

“ And what’s that smell !?? “

 

It only had been 10 minutes and Eunjung can’t take Hyomin’s nagging already so she kicked her chair making her fall to the ground and hit her knee.

 

“YA! WHY DID YOU KICK MY CHAIR!” 

Eunjung made a bad move it only made Hyomin nag louder. The older girl kept on sighing the whole time she’s in the room , she felt like it’s hell.  When Hyomin got up she saw a scratch on her knee.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Eunjung was startled with the sound, she woke up and thought that there’s a fire or something.

“ What the ? Why did you shout ?”

“  I’M GONNA KILL YOU HAM EUNJUNG! YAAAAAAAA! LOOK AT MY KNEE! “ Hyomin pointed at her wounded knee.

 

“ Are you trying to seduce me ? “ Eunjung raised her eyebrow.

 

“ AIsh! My knee has a scratch! “ She exclaimed, and Eunjung still doesn’t get her point.

 

“ And I care , why ? “ she asked sounding like she needs more explanation

 

“ You Pabo! Gaaa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter