Crazy for You

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Crazy for You

Crazy for You

requested by: originme0324

written by: michiusa

 

"Jongsuk." His name slipped her through her parted lips, sounding rather surprised even though she knew he was coming. He looked the same, even though nearly a decade has passed since she last saw him, still the same angular face and lean body except he had a certain air around him that was different. He was more manly and more deadly than the boy she remembered. A corner of his mouth curved up in a smirk, pleased she was checking him out. Coming to her senses, she moved off to the side for him to enter. "Come in." Turning to the man in the suit who accompanied Jongsuk, she pointed over at a chair nearby. "This should take only a hour or so." When the man opened his mouth to protest, she held a hand up. "I'll call if I need anything." The man pursed his lips, he had direct orders from the boss to protect the lady at cost. Noting his hesitation, Yoona added, "Please you and I both know he won't talk if you're around. I'll be fine." She assured persuasively. 

"Alright, but yell if you need anything." He replied with uncertainty.

"Promise." She nodded in confirmation before shutting the door and turned around to find Jongsuk already seated comfortably in one of her couches.

"I love what you did to the place." Jongsuk complimented after a look around the room. "It reminds me of our old tree house."

Her room was painted in a soft yellow creating a homey feel with expensive furniture arranged in a specific way by a interior designer she hired. Her room was elegant whereas their old tree house was...just a tree house. If she was surprised by his remark, she didn't show it. He was trying to bring back old memories to help his case she was sure of it. "Thank you." Yoona replied back politely and took a seat across from him. 

"So how have you been?" He asked, striking up a conversation.

"Jongsuk now is not the time to make small talk as if we're friends. You know why-"

"But we are friends." He interrupted, correcting her. "Childhood friends even lovers. You can't tell me you've forgotten that." 

"No, of course not, I remember," she answered frankly, flicking off some invisible dust off of her skirt. The past was not something she liked to be reminded off especially with the way they ended things. She often wondered if they hadn't ended on such a sour note if he would still turn out like this. No, that's what's important right now. Yoona caught herself and focused back at the task at hand. "But we're not here to-"

"How are you? How are your parents?" Jongsuk cut her off once again, his eyes raking over her body from head to toe. She like always had on little make up, letting her natural beauty shine through, just the way he liked it. She was dressed in a red halter top that was under under a black blazer and wore a matching black skirt that reached just above her knees. Professional yet fashionable. Her feet adorned a pair of black stilettos that nicely accented her long legs. Jongsuk unconsciously  his lips, pictures certainly didn't do her any justice.

Yoona fought the urge to shudder under his penetrating stare, feeling as if he was undressing her with his eyes. No, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of letting him know he still had some effect over her. "Jongsuk," she said his name, trying a different approach. "Tell me about Joohyun-ssi."

His eyes narrowed acutely at Yoona. "Yoong, it's rude not to answer a question." He reprimanded, using his old nickname for her. Despite her efforts he could tell she was affected by his presence. The way she bit her lip was a tell tale sign. Good, he smirked in satisfaction. He still had that effect on her. And that was no easy feat considering her line of profession.

Like you've been doing to me? She wanted to retort back but opted against it. He obviously was not going to answer her. Maybe if she played nice, he would too. Or so she hoped. "I'm doing pretty well and so have my parents." She paused hesitantly before trying again, "Tell me about Joohyun."

Jongsuk shrugged nonchalantly, "What is there to say? I dated her a while after our break up. Turns out she wasn't what I wanted so I took care of her." He replied with no emotion. It was as if he was talking about a stranger. Yoona frowned, this was not the man she grew up with.

"Like how you took care of Yuri and Soojung?" She asked without missing a beat. 

A devilish grin formed over his lips causing Yoona's heartbeat to quicken it's pace. What the hell Yoona? She scolded herself for reacting to him. She blamed it on his smile. Though it didn't stop her from breaking up with him, she had always had a soft spot for his boyish smile. And he damn well knew it, judging by the way he was eyeing her. "Yes, like how I took care of Joohyun," He answered, reminiscing over the two mentioned ladies. 

While one looked like the object of his affection the other had an remarkably similar personality to her. Alas, no two people could ever be alike 100%. It took him awhile but once he noticed their flaws and how different they were compared to his her, there was no way to treat the same way. How could he think a mere human could replace a goddess? His goddess? And so he got rid of them. He had at first been a little hesitant but after that first taste he couldn't stop. It was as exhilarating as his time spent with his goddess. "Yes, just like how I took care of Joohyun." He answered and his lips. "Just like how I took care of Kim Soohyun."

Her eyes flashed in shock at the recognition of the name. It couldn't be... No. It was a common name, it had to be just a coincidence. Right? Her wary expression didn't go unnoticed by Jongsuk. "I'm surprised that you went out with him that long, he was so boring." He said, crushing Yoona's hope that it was not her ex-boyfriend he was talking about. Yoona's posture stiffened. When Soohyun had not called her back after their fifth date she had simply assumed that he was just another jerk who didn't have the guts to say he wasn't interested. Never had she thought it was due to a different reason. As she drowned in her thoughts, Jongsuk added, "Just like how I'm going to take care of...What's that cop name again?"

"You wouldn't dare." Yoona glared threateningly at him. 

"Wouldn't I?" Jongsuk retorted back without batting an eye and stood up. "What could you possibly see in that cop anyway?"

Her eyes narrowed, following his every move. "He's not a cop, he's a sergeant and he's more of a man than you could ever be." 

Despite her insult, the smile on his face remained. "Oh come on Yoong, you don't mean that." He insisted as he walked over to where she sat. He bent forward and whispered in her ear, "Don't you know I did it all for you?"

"I never asked you to do such a thing."

He fell in silence and then a few minutes later admitted, "No, you didn't. But..." Jongsuk paused, moving a loose strand of her hair behind the back of her ear. "It was all because of you. After our break up, not only did I lose the love of my life but I also lost my best friend. I tried forgetting you with Joohyun but she was nothing compared to you. It had been an accident with her, she wouldn't stop ranting and I just wanted to shut her up. That was when I first got the taste of power. You have no idea how thrilling and empowering it is to know you control someone's fate." He said. Leaning over her lithe body he took a deep breath in, taking in her scent. She smelled like lilacs and strawberries. his favorite combination. 

"I could never love a killer."

He chuckled darkly. "Oh but you do. You just don't want to admit it." His hand reached out to caress her face but when she flinched away, he caught her chin and forced her to turn towards him. "Even if we can not be together physically, I'll make sure to live in your heart forever."

"Let go of me." She demanded with fear instilled in her eyes. The man in the suit stayed forgotten in the back of her head.

He released her chin and grabbed for her wrist. "Ahhhhhhh!!" She shrieked in pain as he suddenly bit down on her arm, drawing blood. What happened next was all a blur to Yoona, all she could remember was screaming loudly and then the next minute Jongsuk was on the floor from being shot in the arm.

"I told you not to be with him alone. Dammit Yoona, he killed three women. Can't you just listen to me for once?" A gruff voice chastised the disoriented Yoona. 

She blinked a couple times, focusing back on reality. Yoona looked up at her boyfriend and shot him a meager smile. "You know he won't talk to anyone besides me." She reminded. "And it's actually four."

Before the sergeant could ask what she meant he was interrupted, "YOONA!!! YOONA!! I LOVE YOU!" Jongsuk shouted at the top of his lungs as he was dragged out of room in cuffs. 

"I knew I should have disagreed when that judge assigned you to give him a psych evaluation." Her boyfriend sighed in frustration, running a hand through his perfectly styled hair. "I can't believe you still have four more sessions with that psychopath." 

"It's the only way to prove if he's sane or not."

"I doubt he's insane if he's smart enough to bite your arm so you'll a reminder of him forever." He rebutted, her bandaged arm gently. 

Yoona looked down at her arm, remembering back to their conversation. It was true that a part of still loved Jongsuk. She did after all spend the majority of her childhood with him. Many of her firsts were with him and that included first love...and first heart break. "I did it for you." She shuddered, his voice echoing in her mind. Years back when they were still a couple he had always said he was crazy for her. She had first thought it was a sweet, cheesy gesture but his possessiveness eventually became impossible to bear. He wouldn't allow her to do anything without him by her side. ​He had encased her in a cacoon she didn't want to be in. After their break up he had begged for her to come back to him, but she never did. She had always assumed his broken heart would heal like hers had, she never would have imagined he would literally go crazy for her. But he had to have known, she could never love a cold blooded killer, a monster. Besides, she gazed up at the man staring at her worriedly, she had him. "Take me home, Yifan." She murmured, interwining her unhurt hand with his.


Michi's Corner: Hellloooo, so tell me when did you realize Jongsuk was actually a killer? :3 Not my usual genre, but this was definitely interesting to write, my watching criminal minds finally came in handy hahahaha I know you asked for angst but it's hard to do angst when he's a killer >.> So I hope it's okay it's more twisted than anything else. Enjoy.

FYI, did you know if you click on the pictures it'll link you to the story?