Helping Out

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Helping Out

Helping Out

requested by : Michiusa

written by : MyDanbo

 

“Oppa! Don’t forget about our plan today~ I will let him know too! Let’s meet at our secret place, okay?” Yoona smile to herself after the phone call ended. She looks at her phone wallpaper and smiles again.

“Unnie said that recipe will work well for him~ I need to ask unnie about it~” Yoona play with her phone without realizing that there’s a certain man watching her.

“Who is she talking to just now? It must be nothing important.” Kyuhyun just shrugged it off and walked towards the oblivious girl.

“I hope I can do this!” Yoona put her phones inside her jeans pocket without noticing Kyuhyun’s presence behind her.

Kyuhyun tap her shoulder lightly before trying to embrace her.

“Yoon— Ouch!” Kyuhyun open his eyes only to fine he is staring at the ceiling with his head getting dizzy of the sudden impact.

“Kyu?”

“Ahhh… My head…” Kyuhyun blinks his eyes while Yoona try to help him to stand up again.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t know it was you. I thought it was some weird guy.” Yoona pouts at him, hoping he can forgive her involuntary action.

“Did you learn those moves from—“

“—Jonghyun… He taught me the other day while you are away in China. He didn’t tell you?” Yoona ask while looking at Kyuhyun cluelessly.

‘Damn that kid… I just told him to look after her while I’m away—To think he would go that far just to spend time with her. I wonder how did he teach her… Did he—’ Kyuhyun who is busy with his thoughts did not notice Yoona has been looking at her ever since he got deep in thoughts. Yoona who cannot bear to wait any longer flick Kyuhyun forehead.

“What was that for? By the way, who are you talking to before? What plan?” Kyuhyun rubs the spot where she flick him and pouts at her.

“That was for someone who’s too busy to notice I’m leaving. That thing is for me to know and for you to stay away from.” Yoona laughs and starts to walk away.

 

Kyuhyun carefully wrap his arms around her petit waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Huh? What’s with this, Kyu?” Yoona was a bit taken aback by the sudden backhug. She breath in a bit of his scent, the smell of the perfume she knows very well makes her lips curve into a smile.

“Weirdo…” Kyuhyun softly whisper to her ear making her feel a little ticklish. Yoona just smile and enjoy their moment.

“Why are you here?” Yoona put her hands on Kyuhyun and softly caressing his hands.

“I just want to see you…” Kyuhyun nuzzle up against her soft neck and kiss it softly.

“What’s with this cheesiness, Kyu?” Yoona smile warmly as she broke the hug and turn to face pouty Kyuhyun. Yoona ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair softly as she runs her fingers down his cheeks, making the latter blush a little.  Yoona lean closer and Kyuhyun who notice this, quickly closed his eyes.

‘Is she going to do what I am thinking she will do? 3… 2—’

“OUCHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT’S HURT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WEIRDO!” Kyuhyun shouted from the bottom of his lungs the moment he opened his eyes to see Yoona pinching his cheeks hard.

“I’m doing nothing, but—” Yoona gritted her teeth together as she pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks harder.

“AHHHHHHHHH. THAT’S HURT, WEIRDO! RELEASE MY CUTE CHEEKS!” Kyuhyun tries to move her hand away, but he failed since Yoona’s grasp is stronger than he think.

“Shut up, KYU! What’s this, Cho Kyuhyun-sshi?” Yoona used her full force and pinched both side of Kyuhyun’s cheeks harder than before.

“This is my beautiful cheeks that I’m talking about! Release me, weirdo~” Kyuhyun pleaded as he make a cute face at Yoona.

“Why are you chubbier than the last time I’ve seen you?” Yoona slowly release her tight hold and pinched it hard for one last time before letting go.

“What? I’m not getting chubbier!” Kyuhyun defended himself while rubbing his cheeks.

“You are! Look at this double chin!” Yoona pinched Kyuhyun’s double chin causing the latter to shriek in pain.

“YAH! STOP!”

“No! That’s it! I’m going to make you join me in working out!” Yoona quickly walked towards the corner of the practice to grab her bag and walked back to Kyuhyun. Yoona grab Kyuhyun hand.

“NO! I don’t want to! I’m already tired from practicing in my musical!” Kyuhyun push away her hands and glares at her.

“Kyu—I want you to get back in shape. So—”

“Don’t you know how tired I am these days? Don’t you know how miserable I’ve been these days? Do you even know? Stop asking me to do all those kind of work outs or whatever you want me to! I know how to take care of myself—” Yoona backs away a little, since she was shock to see the sudden outburst from Kyuhyun.

“But—Changmin said you are—”

“What about Changmin? Why suddenly you mention Changmin? Talk about get back in shape. What about you? Getting skinnier by the day? Stop thinking about me! Start to think about yourself! You—” Kyuhyun immediately stop when he notices her tears wells up in her eyes.

“—called by your previous doctor… Can’t you at least let me finish my words? It’s not like me and Changmin mock you or anything. What’s with you? I’m just trying to make you feel healthier because that’s what the doctor—He told to take good care of you. You promised me before, remember? You drink a lot these days, but you don’t really eat well! You don’t eat much but just continue to go out drinking when you don’t even take much care of yourself. I—”

 

“Hey Yoong~ What about tonight—” Changmin stop the moment he notice the tension in the air. He his bottom lip nervously as he looks at the couple.

“Tonight? What about tonight, Im Yoona?” Kyuhyun looks at Changmin and Yoona back and forth with eyes full of jealousy.

“Kyu… About tonight we—” Kyuhyun cut off Yoona’s sentence and glares at her.

“Stop whatever you are trying to do. Just go with him—”

“Uhh—Am I interrupting something?” Changmin ask nervously when the two of them only give him silent answer before. Yoona push Kyuhyun away and walk pass by Changmin.

“It’s nothing. Tell them I’m coming tonight.” Yoona smiles weakly at Changmin and walks away leaving the two guys alone in the practice room.

Changmin turn to Kyuhyun and pat his back. Kyuhyun looks down on the floor, obviously regretting it.

“Changmin—I…”

“Kyu, you are unexpectedly stupid sometimes. Do you even know why we always hang out together recently? It’s because she’s learning some healthy recipe from Ryeowook and Victoria. They are having a cooking class together with Kyungsoo. Yoona ask for their help because she want to create menu for your daily meal. She heard that you easily lose appetite these days and she got worried. Plus, when she heard about you drinking a lot after every musical practice she got worried—Not to forget of worrying over your fans complaining about your chubby cheeks. She doesn’t want your fans to leave you if you got uhh… fat?”

Changmin tries not to laugh as he finishes his sentences, he remains his stoic face at Kyuhyun.

“She did that all for—”

“Yes, she did that all for you!” Changmin laughs and ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair before leaving him to think.

                     ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“Promise me that you will always take care of yourself after this.” Kyuhyun stared at the girl full of tears in front of him. He looked at her without muttering any words as he carefully placed his hand on her face to wipe away her tears. Yoona eyes fluttered open as her tears rolled down her cheeks, obviously not showing any sign of stopping soon.

“I cannot promise you anything, weirdo…” Kyuhyun weak voice hurts Yoona more. She cannot bear to see him in this kind of condition.

Yoona grab Kyuhyun’s hands and hold them dearly as she looked at him, “Why?”

“I broke that promise already. Look at me… I’m already like this…” Kyuhyun pointed to all the bruises that are visible on his fair skin and the wires around him.

“Forget about the past… I can’t bear to see you like this anymore… I just can’t…” Yoona tears fall again making Kyuhyun heart to feel pained by her sadness.

“ Yoona, I’m sorry… I’m sorry for making you worried… I’m sorry for giving you grieved… I’m sorry for—”

“There’s nothing for you to feel sorry for… I want you to promise me that you will always take care of yourself after this. Please watch over your health more. I almost lose you, remember! I cannot bear to experience the feeling of almost losing you… I love you…”

“I love you too, Yoona… I promise…”

 

Kyuhyun let out a sigh after he recalls the memory of the promises he made with Yoona. He started to feel regret for saying things he didn’t meant to say to her. He does not even know why he starts to feel insecure of their relationship. He hates to admit it, but he feels jealous with Changmin who are close with Yoona. He entered the company later than them. That’s what makes him feel insecure about their relationship.

“I feel stupid for being jealous with my bestfriend.” Kyuhyun chuckles at his own stupidity and looks at his phone wallpaper.

“I’m sorry, Yoona ah… I’m the idiot who is jealous with his own bestfriend.” Kyuhyun sighs again for the umpteenth time as he continues to looks at his phone wallpaper.

“Idiot…” Kyuhyun smiles when he could feel a pair of long arms wrapping his waist from behind. He does not have to look back to know who it is because he recognize her voice and her back hug very well.

“Weirdo… Yoong…” Kyuhyun softly mutters when he take her right hand and softly kiss it.

“Idiot… I’m not mad… How can I be mad at someone I love?” Yoona giggles softly when Kyuhyun keep on playing with her hands.

“Even if you are not… I still want to apologize to you… I’m sorry, Yoona... I just don't want you to hate me… I’m sorry for everything—”

“What do you mean by everything, Mr Cho Kyuhyun? I love you. No matter how much I try to hate you, I can't. ” Yoona secretly smile and lean her forehead on Kyuhyun’s back.

“Fine— Im Yoona, I’m sorry for being overly sensitive, I’m sorry for being jealous over things. I’m—”

Yoona laughs and turn Kyuhyun to look at her.

“Then, will you follow everything I said?”

Kyuhyun nodded at her question.

“Shall we start by working out?”

“Noooooo! I hate to work out the most~” Kyuhyun whines and pouts at Yoona.

“Fine, but you said you will follow everything I said—” Kyuhyun suddenly remembers something and smirks evilly.

“There’s this kind of workout I don’t really hate…” Kyuhyun mutters ily as he moves closer to her.

Yoona moves back and starts to stutter her words.

“W—what---what—work---workout?”

Kyuhyun his lips as he traces his fingers from her cheeks down to her collarbone and whispers to her ear.

“What are you thinking Im Yoona? I’m talking about Starcraft! Let’s play them after you finish your cooking class tonight!” Kyuhyun laughs hard when he notices Yoona’s red face.

“YOU—GAMEGYU! I didn’t think of anything weird!” Yoona shouts and ran after Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun suddenly stops running and grab Yoona into his hug. However, he loses his balance for suddenly stopping and ended up falling on the floor with Yoona on top of him.

Kyuhyun and Yoona looks at each other as Kyuhyun lips curves into a smile.

“No matter how weird your mind can be, I will still love you… Forever my weirdo~” Kyuhyun smiles as he look at the doe eyes deeply.

“I know… I love you too, idiot~” Yoona laughs and looks at Kyuhyun eyes too. Thinking that there’s no one around, Kyuhyun put one of his hand behind her neck to pull her closer. As they were about to closes the gap in between them, a loud cough can be heard.

“Umm, guys… I don’t mind seeing this cheesy wheezy moment in front of me… But, I don’t think these kids can bear to see it. They are still innocent though.” Changmin’s voice break the sweet moment as both Kyuhyun and Yoona looks at the door.

“Sunbaenim… We are sorry for intruding… We’ll be leaving—” One of the SM Rookies kids, Taeyong speak up before he retreats and ran off with the other SM Rookies kids.

“Wait!” Both Yoona and Kyuhyun get up the same time and somehow ended up bumping their head again each other.  The two of them laughs as they look at each other. Kyuhyun ignores Changmin’s presence and lean in to kiss her forehead where they bumped against each other earlier.

“Huh? What’s with that?”

“You know, kisses makes pain go away~ No matter where you are hurt, I will kiss the pain away~” Kyuhyun smiles and kisses her forehead again making Yoona laughs.

“STOP! NO MORE PDA! I’M STILL HERE! YOU TWO IDIOTS! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS?” Changmin shouted before leaving them. Yoona and Kyuhyun just laughs and look at each other.

 

So, wanna go for workout?” Kyuhyun smiles evilly and Yoona just nodded at him.