Not Like The TV Shows

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Not Like The TV Shows

Not Like The TV Shows

requested by: luyoonshipper

written by: chkmatexx

 

The beginning of the year was always a dread for the kids going back to school after months of playing and having fun in the sun. The first day of school every year was the same: eager freshman looking giddy with excitement, calm sophomores looking like they don’t give a care in the world, the stressed out juniors who are worrying about grades and college, and the burnt out seniors who just need to get by at this point. It was an endless cycle.

 

Sophomore transferee Byun Baekhyun was almost as excited to start high school as much as the entire class of freshmen and sophomores combined. One may even think he was a freshman himself—he certainly had the looks for it—but no, he was definitely an incoming sophomore. High school was a whole new experience for him. While he was pumped and ready to start class, his fellow classmates were dreading it. Coming out of ten years of homeschooling has that effect on a young person as eager as Baekhyun was. He was finally was able to interact with other people who were his age and who weren’t his own flesh and blood or pets.

 

Baekhyun was prepared. High school life was going to be so enticing and fascinating, according to the TV shows he’s seen. He’d seen all the shows that depict high school life and knew who was who and what was what or at least he thought he did anyways. There were popular cheerleaders and jocks, dweeby nerds, and frightening bullies who picked on the weaklings who couldn’t seem to stand up for themselves. Not surprisingly, Baekhyun just wanted to stay out of the spotlight and just be a normal student so that he would never have to encounter any harmful situation with the wrong people.

 

Poor Baekhyun was a lost puppy. Anyone walking past him could tell that he was new to the school. He wandered around the hallway looking at his map for the location of his locker assignment. Multiple times he looked up from his map with confused eyes wondering if he would ever find his locker. Students walking around him and pushing past him to find their own classes were definitely not helping his situation. He sighed in frustration.

 

“Excuse me, are you lost?”

 

Baekhyun looked up from his map and noticed two beautiful girls standing and smiling in front of him. One of the girls had jet black hair and perfect curves that gave her a y aura while the other girl had a dark shade of brown hair and sparkling doe-eyes giving her the girl-next-door feel—she was definitely a beauty.

 

“Uh yeah, today is my first day here. Well in public school actually, I’ve always been home schooled so yeah. Sorry I’m talking too much but um I’m looking for locker section E, do you know where it is?” Baekhyun couldn’t seem to take his eyes away from the doe-eyed beauty as he stuttered his way through the conversation.

 

The two girls knowingly glanced at each other and softly smiled back toward Baekhyun, who had looked away speedily at the mere eye contact of the two girls.

 

“Me and my friend Yuri here will help you out since you’re cute. What’s your name and what grade are you in?”

 

“Byun Baekhyun. I’m in tenth grade.”

 

The black-haired beauty raised her eyebrow and slightly smirked towards her brunette friend and looked back at the sophomore, “I’m Kwon Yuri. Just follow us and we will guide you to your locker section.”

 

The two girls started walking ahead without saying a word to Baekhyun. Fortunately for him, he took the hint and followed right behind them. The seemingly short walk felt immensely long to Baekhyun because of the people stopping the two presumably older girls in the hallway to talk to them, not even noticing him behind them. This happened quite a few times making Baekhyun worry that he wasn’t going to have time to find his first class before the bell rang to start school.

 

He tried to memorize the pathway to his locker section and to classrooms around as they were walking, leaving him lost in thoughts. Baekhyun didn’t notice as the girls came to halt in front a section of lockers until he accidently bumped into the back of Yuri. He murmured a small apology to the girl, who only smiled in return.

 

“Here is your locker section.”

 

Baekhyun politely smiled, “Thank you for showing me around. Sorry to have taken up your time.”

 

As the young boy opened his locker to put in his books, the doe-eyed girl arched her eyebrow and whispered something into her friend’s ear before her friend left, leaving Yoona and Baekhyun alone together.

 

“Since you are new to the school, I hope you could consider me your new senior buddy. If you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to ask me. I’m here for you.”

 

Surprisingly, the girl caressed Baekhyun’s face softly, leaving him standing there in shock.

 

“I’m Im Yoona by the way. I’ll definitely be seeing you around, cute sophomore.”

 

Yoona’s words lingered in his ears he watched her walk down the hallway. His TV shows definitely did not prepare him for this kind of situation. Who would have thought that a senior, a popular one at that, would have taken even an inkling of interest in Baekhyun? Her caressing his face meant that she was interested in him, right? Maybe she’s just overly friendly and is like that to everyone, Baekhyun didn’t know. The sound of the warning bell brought Baekhyun out of his trance. He immediately slammed his locker shut and ran to look for his first class of the day.

 

Surprisingly, it only took Baekhyun a few minutes to find his class, albeit being a few minutes late. Either way, most of the students in the class would look at him as most kids were interested in whoever the newest kid was and whoever would distract them from their teacher’s boring lesson.

 

As he entered the class, thirty pairs of eyes shifted their attention from the lesson on the board to him. The teacher himself, noticing the students’ attention elsewhere, also peered over to where Baekhyun was standing. All the staring eyes made Baekhyun feel extremely uncomfortable and self-conscious about himself.

 

“Hi. I’m Byun Baekhyun the new student. Are you Mr. Kim?”

 

The teacher raised his eyebrow and looked over at the papers on his desk, “Ah, yes. Class, this is Byun Baekhyun. This is first time at a public school so please by nice to him. Baekhyun, you can go sit over there by Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo raise your hand.”

 

A dark-haired boy with large eyes raised his hand. Baekhyun walked over to his new seat with his head down, still feeling some of the students stares at him.

 

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.”

 

The big-eyed boy only looked up at him and smiled before returning back to his notes. Baekhyun slightly frowned as he unpacked his notebook and pencils from his backpack. Do people not say back to you in school when you introduce yourself? Was he already some kind of freak to everyone? Baekhyun pursed his lips. Silently, he began to take the notes not noticing the slight glances his seatmate was giving him every once in awhile.

 

After what felt like an eternity of note-taking and listening, the school rang signifying the end of class. Baekhyun packed up his things and stood up to leave, but something or rather someone grabbed his arm and stopped him from leaving his seat.

 

“Hey. Sorry about earlier. Mr. Kim doesn’t like it when students talk in class. I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything. By the way, I’m Kyungsoo nice to meet you. Come eat lunch with me?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, smiled and felt relieved all at the same time as he waited for Kyungsoo to finish packing up so that they could leave together. It only took a few seconds before Kyungsoo was back up on his feet, walking out with Baekhyun by his side. Many kids were in the hallways talking to their friends or heading toward the cafeteria.

 

“So how do you like the school so far? Have you made any new friends, well beside me of course?” Kyungsoo kept looking forward as they continued walking to the cafeteria.

 

“A senior girl helped me find my locker today. She said to go to her if I need her. I think her name was Yoona or something.”

 

At the mention of Yoona’s name Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, “Don’t associate with Im Yoona. She’s bad news. She may look innocent and sweet but she’s a and I should know because she used to date my brother. After he dumped her, she began to hate me.”

 

Baekhyun couldn’t believe the words coming out of his new friend’s mouth. Sure, girls could be bitter after breakups but to be a to everyone and to hate someone for it seems a little over exaggerated. But he wasn’t for sure because he’s always been sheltered, even his TV watching was limited. Besides Yoona didn’t seem like a , in fact she seemed the exact opposite. Maybe she was only mean to Kyungsoo but even then why would she hate Kyungsoo when he did nothing wrong. Regardless, he would take what he heard with a grain of salt.

 

“Ugh speak of the devil. I’ll go get a table  then?” Baekhyun smiled and nodded as Kyungsoo scurried away, trying to avoid Yoona.

 

Baekhyun turned around to face the senior girl, “Why were you talking to Kyungsoo? He’s extremely weird.”

 

Baekhyun was dumbfounded and rendered speechless as he noticed Yoona glare in Kyungsoo’s direction. The hatred between the two was obvious. They both had said bad things about each other and Baekhyun was confused but still refused to believe both claims. His mother always told him not to believe in rumors.

 

“Uh hello Yoona.”

 

At the mention of her name the senior girl’s eyesight went back to Baekhyun as she smiled, “Baekhyun do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends since you are new and all?”

 

Baekhyun’s words got stuck in his throat, “I uh actually promised to sit with Kyungsoo today at lunch but maybe another time?”

 

“Yeah sure. If you want we could hang out after school. I can tell you a little bit about the school and stuff going on here since you are knew and all. We should get yogurt it’ll be my treat.”

 

“Yoona! Come here,” Yoona and Baekhyun looked back to the sound of the voice from across the room and noticed a tall boy standing up waving his hand toward his table.

 

“Looks like my friends are calling me. I’ll see you later cute sophomore. Meet my outside the gates of school near the parking lot.”

 

Baekhyun stood there for a brief minute before someone grabbing onto his arm brought him out of his trance. People really need to stop scaring him by grabbing his arm like that. The sophomore looked up and noticed his wide-eyed friend Kyungsoo looking at him with concerning eyes.

 

“What did she tell you? Was she mean to you? I knew it! Don’t let her get to you like that, she’s just a and—”

 

“Whoa breathe Kyungsoo. No she was very kind to me and she asked me to join her after school so that she could fill me about the school.”

 

Kyungsoo glared towards Yoona’s table, “I’m not sure what she is planning but I’d advise you to be cautious about what she does. She doesn’t have a very good track record and doesn’t seem like she’s up to good things.”

 

“She asked me to meet at her after school. Should I not go then?”

 

Kyungsoo but his lip, “As much as I want to tell you to say no, it is really up to you. Maybe I’m wrong about her; maybe she does have good intentions and genuinely wants to help you.”

 

Baekhyun could only sigh in agreement. He had until the end of the day to decide whether or not he wanted to go and see her. If he didn’t go, he may be deemed as rude and his mom taught him right so that was a big no-no. But going meant facing possible humiliation. What if she wants to pull prank on him with her friends? What if she stands him up and tells all her friends and they always make fun of him every time the walk past each other. Whoa, Baekhyun this isn’t like a TV show, she would show up because she seeks your friendship, right?

 

The bell had rung signifying the end of lunch and Baekhyun had made a decision.

 

The rest of the day seemed to be going be fast, although some of his classes were a drag like math, for instance. Although he’d hate to admit it, Baekhyun stared at the clock for the last hour of school, waiting for the bell to let out all the students. He had texted his mother earlier warning her about him coming home late to hang out with a friend he made that day. Of course his mother was more than elated, knowing that her son had befriended someone new on his first day of school.

 

Seconds turned to minutes which turned to an hour. School had finally let out and Baekhyun was extremely nervous because he had never really had friends, let alone a girl, to hang out with. What do people do when they hang out? Do they go to each other’s houses? What do they even talk about? These were mysteries in Baekhyun’s mind.

 

He dragged his feet toward the flagpole where his so called senior buddy told him to meet her. Yoona truly seemed like a really nice girl; after all she did approach him first and helped him out in the morning. Kyungsoo’s words still had an effect on him though. He felt skeptical about the whole situation. But it doesn’t hurt to take a chance on things and look at the brighter side of things right?

 

Baekhyun slowly walked up behind the skinny brunette and tapped her shoulder, “Um I’m here.”

 

The said brunette turned around to face the sophomore and smile softly, “I’m glad you came. Come on, let’s go get some yogurt.”

 

She pulled his hand and started sprinting towards her car in the parking lot. Baekhyun could only laugh at her cuteness. Imagine a petite girl dragging a slightly taller boy across the parking lot.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

In the following months, Yoona and Baekhyun became extremely close to each other. Wherever Yoona was Baekhyun was and wherever Baekhyun was Yoona was. Most people got confused and often mistook them for a couple. Neither of them really confirmed or denied it. Baekhyun really adjusted well into school with Yoona’s guidance. But that’s not to say that he didn’t hang out still with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Yoona had both became practically his best friends. The three of them never hung out together though.

 

Best friends may be two words he doesn’t want to describe Yoona as. Over the past few months, Baekhyun developed a huge crush on the senior girl. She was always kind to him and even introduced him to her friends and family.

 

Saying he has a crush on her may be an understatement. His feelings for her are something he’s never experienced before (and that’s not just because of the lack of contact with others). He always needs to talk to Yoona, to see Yoona, to even just see her smile. He’s scared to admit it but he may just be addicted to his new friend.

 

“Baekhyun!” At the sound of his name he swiftly turns around to see an out-of breath Yoona bent over, hands clad on her knees panting a couple of feet behind him. Even with her kind of messy hair and pink rosy cheeks, Baekhyun still thought she looked cute. How could someone like her befriend someone like him? Luck must definitely be on his side.

 

Hands waved in front of Baekhyun’s face, “Hello, earth to Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun shook his head and made eye contact with Yoona, “Oh sorry. What did you say?”

 

“I was telling you about a party Yuri is going to have on Saturday at her house and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. We can call it a date.” Yoona winked at him.

 

“I-uhh-sure. But you should know I’ve never really been to a party before.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of you, I promise. Oh! Look at the time I have to go to class I’ll text you later for details.”

 

Like usual, Yoona gave Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek and scurried off to class. Like the love struck boy he is, he stood there staring in the direction Yoona ran off in and held his cheek with his hand.

 

He couldn’t wait until the party on Saturday.

 

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

 

“Yes mom. I’m going to spend the night at Kyungsoo’s house. We are going to work on a school project together.”

 

“Okay son, have fun but make sure to finish your school work too. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Baekhyun waved bye to his mom as he exited the car.

 

It was finally Saturday and he was getting nervous about the party. Baekhyun had told his mom that he was spending the night at Kyungsoo’s to avoid tell her about the party happening at Yuri’s house. Technically he wasn’t lying to his mom; he really was going to Kyungsoo’s house except that he wasn’t going to work on a project. After telling Kyungsoo about Yoona’s invite to Yuri’s party, the black haired sophomore agreed to help his friend get ready for the party. Kyungsoo was aware of his friend’s major crush on the older girl and although he didn’t like her, it  didn’t mean his best friend couldn’t like her. He had heard about all the nice things Yoona has done for the younger boy and it kind of assures him that Baekhyun will be okay. He still has his doubts though.

 

 He also worries for Baekhyun and his seemingly unhealthy crush on the elder. Over the past few days, Baekhyun would constantly talk about all the things Yoona did that were so cute and precious, and what she wore down to the her sock brand. He always baked her goods and brought her some sort of stuffed animal of flowers. It was easy to tell that the kid was head over heels in love….in like? Even Kyungsoo couldn’t tell.

 

“How does this look?”

 

Baekhyun was clad in a nice button down shirt with dark skinny jeans and his red and grey Nikes. He didn’t look too dressed up but he also didn’t look to casual either. He resorted to his usually messy hairstyle that seemed to work because people would often compliment him on his hairstyle. Anything to impress Yoona.

 

“Looks good, man. I think you are ready to go. Did Yoona say she was going to meet you there or what?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, “Yeah she said to meet her there since she had to help Yuri set up for the party and was going to get dressed there. She said you could if you wanted too.”

 

“Nah. I think I’m going to hang out with some work friends for the night. They always complain about me being too busy with school work and choir and what not.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “Well alright. But don’t say I didn’t invite you. Let’s go?”

 

“Alright let me grab my keys and my jacket and we can head out.”

 

Surprisingly Kyungsoo lived close to Yuri so the car ride only took about five minutes. One could tell there was a party going on because of all the cars parked outside and the muffled sounds of music blasting from the house on the corner. Kyungsoo dropped Baekhyun off in the front of the house where a lot of seniors and juniors were heading in.

 

“Call me if you need anything no matter how late, Baek.”

 

“Thanks Kyungsoo. I’ll be back later.”

 

Baekhyun got out of the car and entered the house. Music was blasting, some teenagers were dancing and others were just standing around holding red solo cups in their hands as they mingled with each other. Nothing fazed Baekhyun, though, because thanks to television and hearing stories over the past few months, this was what he imagined it to look like. But the only thing on Baekhyun’s mind was Yoona.

 

Walking through the crowds, he went out to the backyard to see if he could find his crush. It wasn’t until about ten minutes later when he heard a familiar laugh that he found Yoona. She was in a group of a few girls and guys Baekhyun had recognized to be her friends. He had met them before and it seemed to him that they took a liking to him but he was still nervous to approach the group of seniors.

 

“Baekhyun!” a tall guy called.

 

Baekhyun had briefly remembered him and only remembered his name to be Minho. Yoona used to tell him how close she was to the junior and all the crazy things they’ve done in the past. Plastering on a small smile on his face, he walked over to the group of people. Yoona had smiled at him and immediately interlocked their arms and leaned her head on his shoulders.

 

Baekhyun was shocked to see how Yoona was dressed. She had on a black and white long sleeve crop top with a black skirt and black heels. Her outfit perfectly complimented her, in Baekhyun’s opinion. Her smoky eye makeup was also something new compared to her usual natural look. She was anything but short of perfection.

 

“Baekhyunnie, you’re here. I missed you so much.”

 

Baekhyun could only scrunch up his nose when being around the older girl because she reeked of alcohol. It seemed to Baekhyun that she was already drunk and that he now was going to take care of her. He didn’t have a problem with it though because he would practically do anything for her. Yeah, he liked her that much. Maybe it would be his chance to win brownie points with her. She would practically love him forever for taking care of her.

 

“Come on Baekhyun. Let’s get you a drink so we can have some fun.”

 

Before he knew it he was being dragged off back inside the house toward the kitchen. The kitchen held a variety of ice coolers and mixed drinks ingredients on the counters. Yoona went over and handed Baekhyun a beer. Baekhyun could only stare down at the can in his hand. Never had he ever drank before. Did it taste bad? What if he got drunk fast? He was honestly scared to take a drink. Yoona grabbed herself a beer and opened the can staring at Baekhyun, motioning for him to open and drink his beer with her.

 

Well, Yoona is doing it too.

 

Yoona smirked seeing Baekhyun down the beer. She pulled him toward the dance floor and they started dancing together. Baekhyun was an average dance, he could flow smoothly with the beat but in no way was he anywhere close to professional. His breath hitched as Yoona started dancing closer to him. They were face to face just looking at each other as they danced to the electro beat. After what felt like whatever she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long kiss. After practically making out on the dance floor Yoona whispered in his ear, “Let’s go get some more drinks.”

 

A couple of shots and drinks later, Yoona and Baekhyun were both so drunk that they could barely walk straight. Yoona dragged Baekhyun to the couch, sat on his lap and started making out with him. There they were, exposed to everyone at the party, making out on the couch. It was a dream come true for Baekhyun. It wasn’t until Minho had catcalled to them that Yoona stopped.

 

“Hey. Let’s go upstairs so we can have a little bit more privacy.”

 

Baekhyun just went through the motion and followed her upstairs, missing the sultry tone she was using. He was not only drunk, he was also love drunk.

 

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

 

The next morning Baekhyun woke up with an extreme headache. As he sat up looking around the room, he noticed that it wasn’t Kyungsoo’s nor ws it his own. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. All his clothes had been thrown around the room along with a girl’s set of clothing. There was a black and white crop top on the floor. Widening his eyes, he noticed he was shirtless and peered over to the other side of the bed. Yoona’s faced him as she tenderly slept. Baekhyun’s eyes widen in horror as he realized what had probably happened.

 

“Oh .”

 

Baekhyun stood up to pick his clothes off the floor and immediately called Kyungsoo to come pick him up. He definitely didn’t want to deal with Yoona right now. Would she be mad at him? Did she know about his crush on her and just took pity on him? Baekhyun didn’t even want to know. Baekhyun was panicking and called Kyungsoo.

 

“Can you come pick me up? Please I just want to leave.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t need Baekhyun to say anything else. He was on his way.

 

Tiptoeing down the stairs, Baekhyun noticed the big mess in the house. There was trash and empty bottle cans everywhere as well as people sprawled on just about every flat surface possible. He had to quietly walk around everyone to make sure they didn’t wake up. The amount of time it took Baekhyun to sneak out of the house the same amount of time it took Kyungsoo to get to the house.

 

As soon as Baekhyun got in the car, Kyungsoo turned toward him, “Man, I was worried about you. You didn’t call me or anything.”

 

“Sorry Kyungsoo but what time is it?”

 

“It’s 6:18 am.”

 

Baekhyun threw his head back and groaned, “I think I did something incredibly stupid but I think it means Yoona also likes me back.”

 

“Baekhyun don’t tell me that you guys—”

 

“Yeah, we slept together. We were both drunk and it kind of just happened.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed and started his car, “You should shower because you reek of alcohol and then you should sleep some more and when you wake up we will talk about this rationally.”

 

Baekhyun had already nodded off to sleep. Kyungsoo sighed and headed back towards his house where they could both sleep.

 

The talk never came though. Instead they just spent all of Sunday hanging out and doing homework. Baekhyun didn’t want to talk about that night and Kyungsoo didn’t want to pressure him into opening up about it. He will share what happened when he is ready. The day flew quickly and Kyungsoo dropped Baekhyun off at home. Soon enough it was Monday morning again. Baekhyun really needed to talk to Yoona about what happened Saturday night. She didn’t respond to any of his texts for the rest of the weekend.

 

The first time he saw Yoona that day she took one look at him and walked away. Baekhyun just assumed that she was kind of upset with him so he decided he would wait until lunch until he tried to approach her again. But once again she pushed past him and completely ignored him.

 

Every day for the next week it was the same routine. Every time he tried to talk to Yoona she would brush him aside and send a glare his way. Baekhyun was becoming needy and wanted her to forgive him and tell it to him straight so that they could go back to normal. Back to how everything was before the night of the party. After about a week of ignoring, Baekhyun stopped Yoona in the parking lot before she got in her car and wouldn’t let her go until she gave him answers.

 

“Why are you avoiding me Yoona? Is it because I left? I’m sorry I was scared I had never done something like that before. I just want us to go back to the way we were before.”

 

Yoona let out the crudest laugh Baekhyun has ever heard.

 

“You actually think I care about that, you loser. No, I got what I wanted and now I’m done with you so can you move out of the way.”

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped, “Wh-what?”

 

Yoona once again chuckled, “Did you actually think I could ever like someone like you? You’re too naïve, you’re scrawny, your annoying especially this week when you’ve been pestering me, and your only average looking. But you made for a good toy to play with these past months.”

 

Baekhyun furrowed his brows and backed up. His heart dropped to his stomach but not before shattering into a million pieces. His first real crush and potential love just told him that he was only being used.

 

“I’m just a toy to you?”

 

“Well duh. I wouldn’t have spent time with you if you weren’t. I was bored I need a new play thing while my boyfriend was away in college. Since you were new and all to the schooling system I figured you’d be an easy target. It was either you or Kyungsoo but I knew Kyungsoo wouldn’t go along with what I said. Thanks for playing with me. I had even more fun knowing that you liked me.”

 

“You knew, you ?”

 

“Now now cute sophomore name calling is not nice but yes I knew. Everyone in this school practically knew. That made everything more fun. I started getting more touchy and feely with you because I knew inside you were squealing like a little fan girl. Plus you’re way too obvious about liking me in your actions. It was getting kind of scary, almost like it was turning borderline creepy.”

 

Baekhyun was on the verge of tears but couldn’t let Yoona get the satisfaction of knowing she succeeded in hurting his feelings.

 

“How can anyone stand being around you when you’re just a ?”

 

Yoona smirked, “You seemed to have no problems with it. I guess you like es. Well as fun as it was having this talk I need to go, I’m visiting my boyfriend for the weekend. He is someone actually worthy of my love.”

 

“But I really like you can’t you just give me a real chance? You’ve put some kind of love spell on me. I can’t just let you go.” Baekhyun pleaded.

 

Yoona scoffed, “I don’t want you, don’t you understand. You’re a nobody. I wouldn’t risk my reputation for a measly sophomore like you. I can’t believe you actually thought I liked you. What a joke.”

 

She put on her glasses and blew a kiss in Baekhyun’s direction before getting in her car. Turning on the engine, her music blared out loudly and from what Baekhyun could recognize, the song playing was Overdose by EXO.

 

You're an addiction I don't want to escape

 

That's ironic.

                      ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

Author's Note: Chkmatexx here! hoped you like it Luyoonshipper! Sorry it took me so long to update but I finally got it done.  Sorry it's not angsty enough but I tried to fulfill your request as best as I could. Don't forget to drop a comment below to let me know! And to everyone else the shop is now open and taking requests for those who want something written for them so hurry up before the shop closes again! This concludes the first batch! :)