Sharing

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Sharing

Sharing

requested by: caviar

written by: michiusa

Three young men sat in the corner of a practice room, sulking. "I blame this all on you hyung." Sehun stared at the short haired blond who he used to consider as a close friend. After what happened today, maybe not so much.

"How is this my fault?" Tao retorted back as if he had just been accused of murder. "I was fighting for a right we deserved. You guys were all for the idea when I mentioned it. If anything I think it's their fault for being such whimps. They should have put their foot down like we did." 

Jongin snorted. "Yes, a lot of good that did us."

"Hey, if we would've stuck together then we wouldn't be having this problem right now. Everything would have gone according to plan." Tao protested. Earlier that day, Tao had brought up a good point to his fellow EXO members. 

"This isn't right!" Tao shouted as he and s laid on the floor after a long day of practice. He had been waiting for this moment, to raise awareness to their current problem.

"Hmmm?" The EXO boys casted a side glance at the kungfu panda. 

"We are men and men needs their pride. We shouldn't be stooping to this level!" Tao continued, sitting up from his spot. 

"What are you planning now?" Kris groaned, too tired to deal with anything Tao has planned.

"It's ridiculous how whipped we are, we shouldn't have to share a woman. If other people knew, people would laugh at us. The handsome, powerful EXOs falls at the hands of Im Yoona." Tao cried out dramatically, looking back and forth between his team members. "Don't you think it's high time that she choose between one of us? If she picks one then the rest of us can move on with our lives." He reasoned. "What do you think?" 

Junmyeon sat up slowly, "I don't know." He murmured. It was never a good idea to encourage Tao's ideas. 

"Sehun..." Tao scooted over to the maknae and nudged him with his foot. "You agree with me right?"

"...Maybe." Sehun answered hesitantly. 

"Just think about it, you could have Yoona noona all to yourself. You wouldn't have to remember what day it is to share her." Tao urged with a surprisingly convincing argument.

Baekhyun rolled over on his stomach, "If noona was to pick anyone it would be me." 

Chanyeol snorted, shoving Baekhyun in the arm. "Noona's straight, she doesn't want anyone that wears more makeup than her." Smiling cheekily to no one in particular, he added. "She probably prefers a guy who has a deep voice and is talented like me."

"Nu huh, I bet she likes a dancer more." Jongin retorted.

"Which is exactly why you are you so much closer to noona than the rest of us." Baekhyun said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "What Yoona noona needs is a singer, someone who can serenade her with ballads, not a dancer or a rapper."

Before anyone could retort back, the aforementioned walked into the room. "Hey guys, what are you up to?"

"Noona! We were just talking about you." Tao jumped up enthusiastically to greet the woman. 

Yoona's brows crinkled together. "You were?"

Tao's head bobbled up and down in agreement. "We think that it isn't fair that we need to share you. You need to choose one of us." Tao repeated his earlier speech as if it was really an important matter.

The rest of the EXOs eyes widened, They were going to make her choose now? They hadn't thought Tao was serious. "Oh." she responded with a unreadable expression. "Is that what you all think?" Slowly Sehun and Jongin nodded their heads, not realizing their friends haven't moved an inch. "If you truly feel that way then I won't force any of you to-"

From the way her reply was going Junmyeon had a feeling she wasn't going to choose anyone. He shuddered at the thought. He wasn't ready to lose the face of SNSD yet. "It's just those three, I don't mind."  Junmyeon cut off Yoona with all of the guys save three echoing the same thing. "I don't mind."

After that Yoona had apologized for making them feel as if they had to spend time with her and that they were free to do whatever they wanted and then left with the rest of the boys. 

Jongin releasing a long sigh, sounding more like a man in his mid 40s. "I miss her apple hair."

"I miss her buying me bubble tea." Sehun pouted.

Tao groaned into his hands. He missed her laugh, he missed the way she winked when she laughed, heck he even missed the way scolded him. He missed everything about her. He supposed he was just one of those people that didn't appreciate what they had until it was gone. No she wasn't gone yet. The incident had only happened a few hours ago, he still had a fighting chance. There's always a 24 hour window to apologize right?...Or so he hoped. But if there was even the slightest chance of her taking him them back then he would do it without a second thought.

A few minutes later he heard the door open but he didn't bother looking up. "You never learn do you." Tao's head snapped up to see the "eomma" of the group standing in front of him. "I told you not to be so hot headed. Think before you speak." Junmyeon continued to scold. "Thanks to you 

"I know, I'm sorry." Tao whimpered. "I've learned my lesson."

Junmyeon glared down at the Chinese maknae. "You always say that but nothing's changed. Otherwise you wouldn't even be in this situation."

"How are things with noona?" Sehun questioned, saving Tao from further lectures.

"Thanks to you three, Kris and I are trying to appease Yoona with a shopping spree. Since you're the one that caused this problem fork over your money." The leader held out his hand in front of Tao's face.

Tao backed away immediately. "What? Why?" 

Junmyeon scoffed. "I knew you would do that. Such a cheapskate." He shook his head in disappoint while Jongin and Sehun snickered. "You guys aren't much better either." He added, effectively shutting up all three of the maknaes. "Though I don't think money will be enough to keep her occupied." Junmyeon confessed a few seconds later. "I overheard her telling Kyungsoo that she might find some boys to replace you guys. Think one of the people she was considering was the maknae from BTS. Joongkook? Jungki? Jungkook?"

"WHAT?!" The three boys shrieked. "Hyung, what room is noona at?"

"Room B," the second Junmyeon answered their question, they flew out of the room in the blink of an eye. By the time he reached room B, Tao, Jongin and Sehun were all begging on their knees for Yoona to take them back.

"Please take us back. We'll never disobey you again. Please my princess, without you I can't survive. You are the air I breath." Jongin pleaded.

"Noona, you are my light at the end of the tunnel." Sehun coolly said, though from the way he clung onto her leg you could tell he was just as anxious as his companions.

To the surprise of everyone, instead of saying a cheesy line like Jongin and Sehun had, Tao pulled out his wallet and held it to Yoona. "My life savings is yours." 

Yoona pursed her lips. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to force you guys to do something you don't want to do."

"We're sure." The three boys nodded enthusiastically. "We'll do anything to be with you."

"Without you we really are nothing."

"Alright."

"Yes!" As Jongin, Tao and Sehun cheered, jumping up and down in joy before group hugging the caught off guard Yoona, Junmyeon smirked to the rescue. And eomma Suho saves the day again. Yoona hadn't actually told Kyungsoo anything but if Junmyeon knew Yoona which he did then she would eventually find some new boys to fill the three rebels spot even if she didn't mean to intentionally. Better to share with brothers than strangers. He thought as he joined the rest of the EXO boys to remove the three maknaes from Yoona, they've hugged way too long.

Unbeknownst to everyone in the room, the corners of Jongdae's mouth tugged downwards in a scowl. His plan to get rid of Tao, Jongin and Sehun had been foiled. That's right, he was the one who planted the idea in Tao that men shouldn't share. How else did he come up with such a convincing speech. Certainly not by himself, especially with his hot headed nature. Alas his scheme would not work today. Better luck next time. Slowly but surely he would get rid of the rest of s one by one until Yoona was his only. 


Michi's Corner: I...don't know what this is. It was supposed to be a crack story which turned out to be a YoonTao? I'm not quite even sure if this is funny. But hope you enjoy!

Happy Belated Birthday to baby and Ali...I know I'm late but still it was only two weeks ago hahaha~~~ And Happy Birthday to the Creepster! You know who you are.