Second Chance

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Second Chance

Second Chance

Requested by: Yoongie1234

Written by: chkmatexx

 

White.

 

As Yoona lazily opened her eyes, that’s all she could see. White walls, white sheets, white furniture, white pajamas, not a thing in sight had any trace of color. The room was definitely unrecognizable to the now alert Yoona as she got up from the bed. Curiously and quietly, she explored the room and tried to find the slightest hint of where she might remotely be. The doe-eyed girl had to keep her cool before disturbing the owner(s) of the room she was in.

 

When she thought about, she realized that she doesn’t remember much. She knows her name is Yoona and that she just had a birthday. She remembers going to meet her boyfriend at the local coffee house and being so excited to tell him that she had gotten the job she had been praying nights for. She remembers seeing her boyfriend at the café holding another girl’s hand and smiling bigger than she’s ever seen it. She remembers sending him a strongly worded text signifying their breakup before running away. She remembers seeing bright lights and a horn honk as she ran into the street to get away, before waking up in the white room. But quite frankly, she doesn’t remember anything else.

 

Continuing to look around the room, Yoona stops in her tacks as she sees the handle of the doorknob twisting. It’s usually not like Yoona to be scared but under these circumstances (she doesn’t know where she was at or who she was with), she felt terrified. Who would walk in and what would they do? Are they nice? Will they be mean? Is it some creep old ert? Yoona could only think of the negatives. But contrary to her thoughts, in walks an Adonis of a man with scrunched up eyebrows. He was tall, had light brown hair, and had the face of an angel.

 

“You’re finally up? It’s about time. Hurry up and meet us out in the dining room to eat.” The cold man’s tone frightened Yoona s he turned to walk out of the room. He may have the face of an angel but his personality seemed to be on the other side of the spectrum. It was definitely not what she was expecting.

 

“Excuse me, where am I? This place doesn’t look very familiar and honestly I’m kind of scared.” The cold man turned around with an annoyed expression and rolled his eyes.

 

“You’re in heaven. You’re dead if you haven’t realized by now. Now hurry up, we won’t wait much longer for you.”

 

Yoona stood there frozen. “What do you mean I’m dead? That’s impossible and who is we? Who are you?”

 

“You are seriously starting to get on my nerves, you ungrateful brat. We didn’t need another angel here and now thanks to the other brat we are stuck with you. If you must know I’m Kris, the leader of all the angels in this section and it is my job to make sure we look out for each other. Now hurry up we aren’t going to wait forever.”

 

Kris walked out of the room, leaving a stunned Yoona behind. Yoona turned frantic and couldn’t believe what Kris had just told her. This had to be some sort of joke, there was no way she could be dead. She doesn’t even remember dying; you would think she know when she died or even how she died. For now, Yoona had to go with this cruel joke and go out to where Kris said before the “other angels” get upset at her.

 

As she walked out she realized she had no idea where she was supposed to go.  Kris had left her behind and all he said was to go the dining room, wherever that was. She looked around at what seemed to be the common room—there were  game consoles, blankets, old pizza boxes etc lying around everywhere. Apparently, the other angels didn’t know how to pick up after themselves. Yoona wished she knew how and where to maneuver in the household. Like magic, a white cloud of puff surrounded her, leaving her unable to see anything because of the thick smoke, and suddenly she was in a dining room with twelve other boys. None of them albeit one looked excited or happy to see here in the dining room. When she finally captured some of the death glares coming here way, the boys began to eat their food and no longer paid attention to her. All the chairs at the table were full which left her with no place to sit and her just standing there crossing her arms awkwardly.

 

“Um Kris, where am I suppose to sit?”

 

The said man looked up at her slightly annoyed and tilted his head towards the counter. “There is an empty seat over there. We ran out of food so if you scavenge around the kitchen or the pantries, I’m sure you’ll find something to eat.” All the guys laughed and high-fived Kris.

 

Yoona’s mouth dropped in shock. These angels had been extremely rude her for no apparent reason. Not one of them was helpful towards her. Who were they to judge her?  

 

Angels, more like fallen angels living in heaven. I thought angels were supposed to be nice and helpful, I guess my assumption was wrong, she thought.

 

She had to admit, though, that all these angels were heavenly, not just literally but also figuratively. If she thought Kris was an Adonis, then all these guys in front of her were definitely Greek gods. She doesn’t quite remember anyone’s face on earth no matter how hard she tried to remember, sadly not even her own, so she had no one to compare these faces to. She assumed these were good-looking angels anyways. Was her ex-boyfriend this handsome? Was the girl he was cheating on her with as pretty as she was? Was she even pretty? Her answers may never be answered.

 

Yoona walked toward the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator, as expected, just like what Kris said, there was nothing but some moldy cheese left in it. She checked the pantry and only found a few crackers left in it. It was either crackers or nothing, she chose the crackers and walked back to the counter to sit. By the time she sat down, all the guys were putting the empty, dirty dishes in the sink and getting up to leave the room.

 

“Hey new girl, clean the dishes when you’re finished with your three-course meal.” A new angel had spoken to her. He was tall and had bronze-like skin. He was definitely what you would call y but his sarcasm was frustratingly annoying Yoona, making him slightly unattractive to her. She only glared at him as he started walking out of the room with the others, laughing at his own joke.

 

Her life in heaven was definitely not going to be an easy one. Angels were supposed to be nice, kind, souls but it seems like she is with some fallen angels who live, so to speak, to torment her. What had she done wrong? They didn’t know her or even give her a chance to introduce herself and get familiar with them. They just shut her out. Well if they can be rude to her then she can be rude back. Yoona grumbled as she continued to eat her crackers when she felt a sudden presence next to her. She looked over and noticed a brown-haired lanky boy.

 

The boy said nothing and only pushed a plate of food in front of Yoona. She looked up at him in shock as he just continued to sit next to her, staring forward.

 

“Um thank you uh—I’m sorry but what’s your name?” Yoona questioned.

 

The boy opened his mouth as if he was going to talk but then shut it and continued to stare in front of him. Finally, after some contemplation, he opened his mouth to speak. “Don’t thank me, just eat the food,” he said harshly.

 

Yoona would be lying if she said she was expecting a cold reaction. Because of his kind gesture, she thought he would be the one to at least be civil with her. He could’ve been some sort of companion for her. But, of course, she was wrong and he is just like the rest of the mean angels.

 

“I’m Yoona by the way. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Sehun. Oh Sehun. Can you please stop talking to me and just eat the food I put in front of you.” Sehun rubbed his temples in an aggravated manner.

 

“I just wanted to—”

 

Sehun finally had reached his limits and stood up, “Do you not listen to people? I said eat the food, there is no time for meaningless chatter. Were you sent here to torment me? It’s my fault that you are here; I should have never saved you and should’ve let you go to hell. Why do you give me these feelings? It’s so frustrating.” The boy walked out of the kitchen angrily, not caring that he just broke the wooden chair he was sitting on when he pushed it out of his way. Yoona’s mouth was agape.

 

The sudden outburst scared her but also left her curious. What did Sehun mean by it was his fault she was here, or that he should of left her to go to hell. What kind of feelings was she giving him? It scared her because now they were even more questions left to be answered in this unfamiliar place. If she wanted the answers she would have to go get them herself because surely none of the boys were going to help her. But where would she even start to get the slightest clue of what’s happening. Somehow despite getting yelled at, she felt a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach that she couldn’t quite describe. It left her tingly inside a bit. Groaning, she continued eating from the plate Sehun brought her, in pure silence.

 

 Back in the other room, Sehun sat down in the living room where all the other angels had gathered. Everyone was joking around and having a good time except for Sehun.

 

“Look whose back. It’s the lover boy!” The bronze angel spoke. Everyone turned their attention to the youngest angel.

 

“How is your love? Are you treating her right? You should be since you risked all of our lives to bring her here.” Another tall angel with big ears spoke angrily. Sehun kept a straight facial expression on his face.

 

“Yeah. Why is she here? She was not welcomed here. If the council finds out, which I know they will, we are all going to hell. Do you want that Sehun? You’re going to let all of us go to hell because you disobeyed Kris? Is she even really worth it?” The baby-faced oldest angel starting yelling, as he grabbed Sehun’s collar and pushed him up against the wall.

 

“Alright guys, enough! Go back to what you were doing before.”

 

The baby-faced angel released Sehun’s collar and returned back to his seat on the couch, resuming his game on the television. All the other angels watching followed in suit as they heard their leader’s orders.

 

 Sehun let out a sigh as he sat on an empty couch when he felt a hard stoic glance burning into his skull. He looked over and noticed Kris motioning him to follow him into another room. Carefully Sehun stood up and followed the upset looking Kris. He knew he was about to get scolded, even more by the leader.

 

Sehun entered his shared room and sat on the bed waiting for Kris to begin talking.

 

“This is all your fault you know. She was destined to go to hell, why the hell did you go save her? She wasn’t someone worth saving. Do you know what you’ve caused? The higher ups are coming after us now thanks to you. How could you betray and defy my orders for some girl who you don’t even know. You never disobey me.” Kris furiously yelled at the cowering Sehun.

 

Sehun was unsure how to respond. Kris was right but that fateful day when he went with Kris to the sentencing room, he felt something in his heart that he hadn’t felt for centuries. Yes, he had been dead for centuries. Besides Kris, he was one of the oldest angels in the group. His physical appearance and age he died may be the youngest out of everyone but he was indeed the second joined member of this clan.

 

“Her name is Im Yoona, she is 22, and was born on May 30. She ran in front of a moving bus while running away from a restaurant where she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. After deliberation and reviewing her life accomplishments, we have decided that her access to heaven has been denied. That is all for today.” A gavel clank filled the air. The three judges left the room.

 

“Hyung, what do we do now?”

 

“You heard the judge, Sehun; we have to take Im Yoona to the gates of Hell. Right now she is in the hospital ward. We will pick her up from there and then we will head to the gates.” Kris stood up from the court benches and starting walking out of the court room, Sehun trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

 

They had spent their day in life court. Basically three judges review the life and actions of a person and determine where they will spend their afterlife. The life court was only used for special cases where it was hard to determine where one’s soul shall be sent. It was Kris’ job to transport the bodies of the angel to its appropriate location. Sehun had tagged along every so often to help his favorite hyung.

 

Sehun followed Kris to the angel ward in the hospital. It never failed to amaze him how many people actually were in the ward. It seemed like an endless room full of people on hospital beds. Here was old people, young people, middle aged people, all kinds of people. This was Sehun’s least favorite place but Kris had asked him to assist him that particular day and he couldn’t say no. They stopped in front of a bed, where a girl was lying.

 

When Sehun caught a glimpse of her face, his heart starting racing and his palms starting sweating, it was a feeling he hadn’t had in a long time. She had the face of an angel, no pun intended. Her beauty radiated and he was awestruck. How could this girl be going to hell, he wondered.

 

“Hyung, are we really going to send her to hell?”

 

Kris starting checking her chart to confirm her identity. “We have to, Sehun. That’s what the council wants us to do with her and we can’t exactly disobey them.”

 

A nurse stepped in and looked around the room, “Ah Kris. We need you for a few minutes to help us with some moving.”

 

“Sehun, will you be alright taking Yoona to the gates by yourself? The nurses need me to help them out. I know you’ve seen me do it a bunch of times, just do the same thing. I’ll meet you back at the house.”

 

Sehun nodded as Kris walked out of the room. Sehun stood there staring at the sleeping body, setting up for the moving of her bed. Based off of Kris’ instructions, Sehun was to roll the bed down the hall where the motionless girl would be given her soul back so that she can start “living.” Sehun started unplugging all the tubes and machines hooked up to the girl and starting moving the bed towards the door. There was a left way entrance and right way entrance, each entrance leading to the two different realms. He was suppose to head left but stopped in the midst of walking. There was no way he was going to let this girl, who triggered butterflies in his stomach, go to hell.

 

The punishments of his actions would be severe, he knew that, but Sehun still took a right turn down the hill. Kris would be furious with him when he finds out what Sehun has done. No one has ever disobeyed the life court before. The things Sehun will do for his own happiness.

 

“So what are we going to do?”

 

Kris combed his fingers through his hair and sighed. “We are going to go into hiding until I go to the council myself to beg for forgiveness for your mistake. We’ll let them take Yoona to where she needs to be. I don’t think she will be harmed or anything but we can’t risk staying here with her.”

 

Sehun bit his lips and tried to suppress his growing anger. How dare Kris suggest leaving Yoona and letting her fend for herself when she wasn’t at fault here. If anything Sehun should get in trouble because he let his emotions get the better of him and brought her to their realm.

 

“I’m not leaving without her. You may see her as a nuisance but somehow she has given me feeling that I haven’t felt since I’ve been here. We both know that I’ve been here for a long time. Maybe it’s attraction, maybe it’s lust, heck maybe it’s even love, I don’t know. But what I do know is that there is no way I’m abandoning her.” Sehun’s outburst not only shocked Kris but also made him furious.

 

“What the hell is your problem? You’re going to risk your position here in heaven for some woman you don’t even know? We are your brothers! We’ve been through thick and thin with each other and suddenly that’s going to change for some bitc—”

 

Sehun punched Kris square in the jaw. “Don’t you dare finish that sentence. I don’t think you quite understand what you are saying.”

 

Squeak.

 

Both of the boys’ head turned toward the sound. Yoona had been secretly listening to the conversation the whole time. She didn’t mean to but as she was walking by to go back to her room after leaving the kitchen she overheard what sounded like two boys arguing. Normally in a situation like this, Yoona would just walk past it and ignore it but when she heard her name being said she couldn’t help but listen in. Of course she knew that getting caught would get her into more trouble and create a legit reason for the boys to form hatred toward her.

 

After hearing what sound like a punch, Yoon opted to leave the scene before things got ugly. Unlucky for her the floor board squeaked as she was stepping away. Yoona shut her eyes immediately, scared of what was to come. Kris swung the door open and faced the terrified Yoona. Instead of yelling at her or hitting her like she expected him too, he just walked on by her with an unhappy expression. Yoona’s mouth dropped to the floor as she stared back at Kris, not noticing the other tall boy exiting the room.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Yoona whipped her head around to face Sehun.  Great, she had just avoided trouble with the leader but now she was forced to face the rude boy from early. “Nothing. I’m not doing anything I-umm was just walking by and the floorboard squeaked. Yeah that’s what happened.” Yoona bit her lip, she knew her lie was terrible but she wouldn’t flat out admit that she was eavesdropping on their conversation, she had some dignity.

 

“So then you heard everything?” The boy’s eyebrow rose as if he knew that she was there the whole time.

 

“Are they really coming after me? The life court I mean.”

 

“Yeah. Seems like Kris went to warn the guys, they should be leaving here soon.” As if on cue, the sound of the front door opening was heard.

 

“Why aren’t you going with them? Aren’t they your brothers?”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled Yoona near. “I know you heard my confession. Even though I was cold to you before, I can’t help but get these weird feelings when I’m around you. I can’t abandon you here because it’s my fault you are here. We came together and we will leave together.”

 

Boom Boom.

 

The sound of destruction became very loud. Yoona was frightened and looked at Sehun. He was her only hope now, despite knowing the latter for about a day. It would be a lie to say that she didn’t return the feelings Sehun had. She wasn’t quite sure what it is but it was a strange one. It was something unexplainable but she liked it and she put her trust in Sehun. He would guide her to safety.

 

“Looks like the court is starting to attack this house. We need to leave here!” Sehun grabbed Yoona’s arm and started running toward the backyard of the house. Somewhere out back there was an underground shelter meant to protect angels from any fallen angel invasion. It rarely happened so most people forget that those shelters exist. Sehun hoped the court belonged to that group of people.

 

“Yoona, I’m sorry I brought this mess upon us. I’ve betrayed my brothers and I've brought this trouble on you. We probably only have a couple of minutes until the find us. I just want you to know that I have strong feelings when I'm around you and it makes me happy. Its hard living in a place where you know you can't really feel emotions. Thank you and I hope we can meet again. Just know that I didn’t mean to be cold to you this morning, I just didn’t want you to give me a reason to strengthen my feelings for you so for that I’m sorry." As Sehun finished his words, both he and the doe-eyed girl had tears streaming down their face. Both could hear the court trying to enter the shelter. They were banging against the walls, trying to break down the door, and even tried to break through the heavy-duty windows.

 

Sehun began to speak again, "I understand if you hate me but I couldn't let this go until I let you kn--". Yoona grabbed Sehun by the nape and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

 

It didn't matter to her that they've only known each other for a day or so. The feelings he described to her were the same feeling she felt. Both were unsure how to deal with their feelings. When she woke up that morning, she was scared out of her mind. Imagine waking up in room and not remembering how you got there or any memories, really. When she walked down the stairs and noticed all the faces for some reason Sehun's face shined brighter than anyone else’s. It also helped that he was the only who actually smiled or showed any real emotion to her when she entered the room. Of course at the time she couldn't put a name to the face. Who would have thought that just a few mere hours, they would kissing each other in a shelter where they were about to get caught?

 

"Don't apologize.  I don't hate you, in fact I can't describe my feelings but I'm thankful for you letting me experience them one last time. Whatever happens, save yourself. I've done some things in my life that would not be acceptable in heaven. Whatever happens take care of yourself, that's what matters." The walls of the shelter finally gave in and the three court justices entered the shelter. Yoona looked terrified and she took one last peek over and Sehun. He softly smiled at her and looked down.

 

Poof.

 

Yoona was fortunate that she was able to give Sehun her final thoughts before the court caught up with her.

 

There she was sitting in front of the court. It was a rare case for an assigned angel to be sent back to court. Shoulders slumped over, head facing her feet, Yoona twiddled her thumbs to avoid the obvious stares of the three judges. She had been in the room for about ten minutes and neither the judges nor Yoona spoke.

 

After a few more minutes, she gathered her courage. "What's going to happen to me?"

 

The male judge with white hair gave her a small smile. "You, my dear, are going back to earth."

 

Puzzlement washed over Yoona's face, "I don't understand. I thought I already died. How can I go back?"

 

"A soul leaves the body when the body is seemingly dead, in your case your body is in the hospital still. Once the soul reaches here, we assign what happens to it. As soon as the soul is sent to where it belongs, the body stops functioning and you officially belong with us. But in your case since Sehun never delivered your soul to the right place, your body was still fighting for its life on earth and now we are you sending you back to earth as a second and final chance to live your life."

 

Tears formed in Yoona’s eyes. She was being given a second chance to fix her life. "Thank you so much. I'll do better I promise. But wait what's going to happen to Sehun?"

 

"Don't worry about Sehun, he's fine. Just get ready to be transported back."

 

"Can I say bye to him at least?"

 

"I'm sorry. We have to get you transported right away. We don't have time for you to say goodbye. Besides I don’t think you need to say it." Two of the judges gave each other knowing glances before calling for an escorting guard.

 

A guard walked toward Yoona as she bowed and thanked the court justices for sparing her. As she walked down the hallway, she thought back to her memories in heaven. Will she remember her short time there when she goes back? Will she remember Sehun? What happened to Sehun? While she was excited to go back to earth, she still felt her heart ache when she realized that she can longer be with Sehun. The mysterious would always remain inside her about what happened to Sehun.

 

“Miss here is the door back to earth. I’m assigned under strict orders to make sure you go through the doors. So I can’t leave until you go through.”

 

Yoona was hesitant. “What will happen to Sehun?”

 

“Don’t worry about him, miss.”

 

Yoona opened but shut it before she could talk. There was no use of asking about Sehun anymore if no one will give her answers. His feeling of his lips still lingered on hers and that’s good enough for her. It was real enough for her. Opening the door, she looks back at the guard and waved, the guard sent out a small smile to the departing girl. Putting on a brave face, Yoona walked right through the door and closed her eyes to jump.

 

This is it.

 

             ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

 

Doctor, is she finally waking up?

 

It looks like it Ma’am but we need to let her rest for a bit since she’s been out for three months.

 

White.

 

As Yoona carefully opened her eyes, that’s all she could see. Only this time she wasn’t waking up in a strange room where everything was white. No, she could see color, she could see familiar faces, she could see the chairs by the walls and a sleeping boy in one of them.

 

Yoona fixed her gaze on the sleeping boy in the chair. He seemed to be familiar but she wasn’t quite sure if she could remember who he was. Suddenly an older woman walked in the room.

 

“Darling, you’re awake. I can’t believe it.” Streams of tears were falling down the older but beautiful woman’s face.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Sweetie, you were in a coma for three months. You got hit by a car that was speeding. Luckily, you made it out alive, the doctors thought you only had a 40% chance of living. I’m just glad you are alright.”

 

Yoona briefly smiled before her mind wandered off. I was in a coma for three months? It felt like only a day? How long was I in heaven for? Sehun!

 

Yoona jolted up and panicked, “Where’s Sehun?”

 

Her mom looked at her strangely. “Sehun? Our new neighbor’s kid Sehun? Minho, wake up.”

 

The sleeping boy stirred before opening his eyes and groggily answering his mother. “Sehun is the name of the neighbor’s son right?”

 

“You woke me up for this?” His remark earned him a slap on the back of his head. “Ouch! Yeah his name is Sehun, he is noona’s age.”

 

“Did you bring him here to meet her because your sister just shouted out his name?”

 

Minho looked puzzled and looked between his mother and his sister, “I didn’t bring him here.”

 

“Mom stop over analyzing, Sehun is a common name. It’s just in my dream I met someone named Sehun.” Yoona tried to lie her way out her mom’s sudden questions. She couldn’t tell anyone of what she encountered while she was asleep. Not that anyone would believe her and still think she was sane.

 

Her mom looked at her skeptically. “Well alright then darling. I’ll go talk to the doctors to see when you can get discharged. Come on Minho give your sister some space, you guys can catch up later.” Yoona waved and heaved a sigh as her mother and brother left the room.

 

I guess I’ll always have this longing feeling for Sehun.

 

             ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

 

The hospital finally released Yoona two weeks later after all the proper blood work and tests were done. Yoona couldn’t wait to get out of the grueling, plain white walls that she was forced to stay in day in and day out. What she needed now was fresh air. That morning her mom walked in to her room to bring her home, she jumped right up and tried to leave immediately, forgetting all the wires still hooked on her. Her mom held her back and told her to take it easy. Yoona was just that eager to get out of the hospital. Being stuck in that room reminded her of Sehun. She didn’t want to think of Sehun anymore.

 

“Mom while you talk to the doctor can I talk a small walk in the park across the street?”

 

Mrs. Im wanted to refuse her daughter but seeing as how much her daughter has been through over the last couple of weeks, she weakly obliged to her daughter’s request. “Just make sure you stay safe! I’ll come get you in a few minutes or so.”

 

Yoona nodded and head over to the park. It was a small park, with hardly anything but a few benches. Walking to the nearest bench, Yoona sat and smiled at the tranquil scenery around her.

 

“Excuse me, can I sit here?” A deep voice broke her out of her gaze.

 

Yoona looked up and her eyes opened in shock.

 

“Se-Sehun?”

 

The said boy smiled at her and sat down next to her. “You sound so surprised to see me. I’ve missed you Yoona.” Yoona was in such a shock that she didn’t even realize that Sehun held her hand and caressed it lovingly.

 

“How is this possible? I thought the court justices were mad at us? This seems too unreal.”

 

“When we were separated, they brought me to them first before you went in. They severely scolded me and wanted to punish me. But somehow they felt sympathetic that I did all of this for you out of pure love, so they called it, and without malicious intent. They gave me the choice. I could stay in heaven with my brothers, record clean and all, while you go back to earth or I can take my chances and follow you back here to earth and wait for you to wake up, however long they decide they want you asleep for. I guess they never really had it out for us.”

 

Yoona squeezed Sehun’s hand as he brushed a piece of her hair back.

 

“I think they already knew what choice I was going to make so they made it easy on me and told me to start packing because I was destined to leave that night. We left the same night but you only woke up two and half months later. They gave me back my original body and I woke up in the hospital with people who claimed to be my parents. I figured the court set this up so that I could live comfortably on earth. They probably are going to keep a close, close eye on us though.”

 

“How did you find out where I was? Earth is a pretty big place.”

 

Sehun smirked. “It’s a secret.” Yoona was going to hit Sehun’s shoulders but he caught her wrist. She was silenced by his mouth as he pulled her into his arms. Their kiss was as sweet as the first.

 

Yoona pulled back. “I’ll have you know. You should ask me out on a date before you kiss me.”

 

Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle at the cute girl in front of him. “Fine. Yoona, we were given a second chance at life so I hope you use that chance and let me take you on a date, and possibly become my future girlfriend and wife somewhere down the road. What do you say?”

 

Yoona beamed. “Yes.”

             ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

 

Author's Note: Chkmatexx here! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot Yoongie1234 (: Sorry it took so long but please do leave your comments and feedback below, I would like to hear them! This was definietly challenging because the plot was detailed but I tried to stick to it as much as I could! Until next time (: