Accidental Video

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Accidental Video

Accidental Video

requested by: yoonsyk 

written by: chkmatexx

 

“Come on! It’s just a harmless picture, what’s the worst that could happen? We actually look cute together,” Kris looked over at his girlfriend and wiggled his eyebrows, “I bet people will seriously start shipping us.”

A groan came from the tall man as his girlfriend whacked his arm. “I hope you are joking. Nothing may happen to you but I’m going to get bashed. It’s really a scary thought just thinking about it. Remember when Sehun posted that picture of me and him on Instagram from the Christmas party. Man, I’ve never been so scared for my life.”

“Hmph. Well then he shouldn’t have posted a picture with my beautiful girlfriend. Everyone knows we are dating so why would he post that picture of you guys?”

Yoona turned to Kris with a sly smile, “Are you jealous of Sehun? Aw that’s so cute.”

“I’m not jealous,” Kris put his arm over his chest, “I just don’t want other guys posting pictures of you when you won’t let me post a picture of us.”

Yoona could only chuckle at her sulking boyfriend as she scooted closer to him on the couch. The couple had been watching a movie together in EXO’s dorm. It was one of the rare times when they both got the day off. Using their time off to their advantage, they decided to have an impromptu date and watch a movie together. Kris had been swamped with his group’s Overdose promotions while Yoona was busy practicing and performing in concerts with her group.

“Fine, I guess you can upload the picture of us. But nothing else or else I’m in deep trouble.”

Kris grinned widely before giving his girlfriend a kiss on the check, “You’re the best.” As Kris scrolled through his phone, Yoona’s eyes were glued to the movie in front of them. Much to Kris’s reluctance, Yoona chose to watch the Notebook, one of the sappiest love movies of all time. Being the good boyfriend he is, Kris decided to watch it with her. But somewhere along the movie, the couple started to fool around. Half the time they were making out and the other half of the time they were taking silly pictures and videos for memories. That was something they regularly did when they were together.

Luckily for them they had the dorms to themselves because all the other EXO members wanted to go out. Kris chose to stay with his girlfriend and spend time with her while he could, instead of going out with s, whom he sees all the time.

“Okay I uploaded our picture. I’m sure everything will be fine and to make you feel better I won’t check Instagram until this movie is over…which I hope is soon,” Yoona once again whacked him on his shoulder.

“Seriously Yoona! Stop hitting me.” Yoona only stuck her tongue out before turning back to the movie.

Soon enough Yoona and Kris fell asleep cuddled on the couch despite the movie still playing in the background. Yoona’s head was on Kris’s chest while Kris’s arms were around Yoona’s waist. They looked so peaceful and yet so cute at the same time.

They had been asleep for about an hour until the slamming of the door woke them up instantly. Yoona’s sudden jolt caused her to bump her head against Kris’s chin.

“Ow.” Kris held his chin as he winced in pain.

“I’m so sorry. Are you okay?”

“I think only a kiss right here will heal my injury,” he said as he pointed to his lips.

Yoona shook her head but complied to Kris’s request anyway. As she was leaning in to kiss Kris, a loud scoff was heard. Both Kris and Yoona turned to the sound of the voice only to see, two guys standing in front of them.

“Wow, you guys have guts,” Baekhyun walked over to the couch and sat down. Luhan followed him in suit.

“What are you talking about? We always cuddle on the couch and kiss,” Yoona and Kris matched puzzled looks.

“I’m talking about the video. You had guts to post that video.” Now the couple was really confused.

“Judging by the look on your faces you have no idea what we are talking about, do you?” Luhan said as he pulled out his phone, “Take a look at this.”

Sure enough, they saw a video of themselves on Instagram together. But it wasn’t a simple video of them, oh no, it was possibly one of the most intimate videos they shot together.

“It’s six o’clock in the morning and the sun is barely starting to rise. Lying right next to me is the beautiful Im Yoona,” A shirtless Kris whispered, “She’s still asleep so I wouldn’t want to wake her.”

Kris stared at Yoona with a soft smile, “She’s been my girlfriend for about two years already. I feel so lucky to be her boyfriend.”

Yoona murmured a bit and then started moving around on the bed while Kris stared at her. She eventually found comfort facing Kris, accidently letting her bare shoulder show.

Yoona fluttered her eyes opened and smiled, not minding Kris’ recording, “Morning babe.” She leaned in to give him a peck as he wrapped her arms around her.

Wide-eyed Yoona looked at the poster of their video. Of course, it was galaxy_fanfan. She glared at her boyfriend, who was avoiding her gaze.

“Kris! We agreed to only the picture of us, not a video. Especially not that video. I’m going to get bashed now and-and,” Yoona couldn’t even finish her thought as she started hysterically panicking.

 “We are just going to take our leave now…duty calls,” Baekhyun said as he and Luhan slowly backed out of the living room. Never had they seen Yoona so panicked and upset as she was now. As soon as they were close to the hallway, they ran for it, leaving a fuming Yoona and a scared Kris behind.

“Yoona, it was an honest mistake. I meant to pick the picture right next to it. Somehow I must have clicked the wrong one. I’m so so so so sorry.” Yoona could see the guilt in Kris’ face as he repeatedly apologized. She breathed in and out to try to calm herself down.

Yoona eventually sighed, “Its okay, I know you didn’t purposely do it. Sorry I got so mad before. It’s just that I’ve gotten hate for so long that I just didn’t want any more. It’s wearing me down.”

“Hey look at me. You are Im Yoona, the funniest, prettiest, kindest, weirdest girl that I know. I will love regardless what people think because only we know the truth. And the truth is that I love you so much,” Kris softly said while caressing her face.

“I love you too. You always know how to make me feel better. It’s just that the public is still getting used to the idea of us dating. It’s calm down quite a bit and now that video will cause more uproar and more hate.”

Kris pulled Yoona into a close hug, “Don’t worry too much. It’s been almost half a year since our news came out and a majority of our fans have already accepted it. Hell, I’ve seen YoonKris signs when we promote. It’ll be fine, babe.”

“I hope you are right.”

“Don’t worry I am,” Kris leaned in to give Yoona kiss on the cheek.

“We should probably order some food. I’m getting hungry now. Luhan, Baekhyun come here,” Kris stood up and shouted.

The two singers cautiously gathered in the living room, trying to avoid Yoona, “I’m going to get some food. Do you guys want anything?,” Kris noticed how they were quick to avoid Yoona, “ Guys, Yoona’s fine. There is no need to be scared anymore.”

“Oh we aren’t—erhm—scared of noona.” Both boys instantly straightened their backs.

“Riiight. So do you guys want food or not?”

At the mention of food, Luhan’s eyes brightened up, “Please get me some chicken!”

“Me too,” Baekhyun chimed in.

“You got it. What about you, babe?”

“I’ll eat whatever you’re having.”

“Okay, I’ll be back soon then.” Kris slipped on his shoes and jacket and walked out the door.

Luhan and Baekhyun awkwardly sat in the living room with Yoona. Unbeknownst to Yoona, both of them had seen Kris’ video several times to catch of glimpse of Yoona’s bare shoulder. Don’t get them wrong they weren’t erts; it’s just that Yoona really had a pretty shoulder and it added to their list of why she was the perfect woman. They couldn’t help but to stare at her shoulder. And of course, Yoona wearing a tank top that day didn’t help their plight at all. While they may have looked scared to Kris, they were actually nervous about being around Yoona and her milky shoulders.

“Why are you guys just sitting there awkwardly? We are closer than that.”

Luhan elbowed Baekhyun to talk, “It’s noth-nothing no-noona.”

Yoona stared at them skeptically, “It’s because of the video huh? You saw my morning state and you decided I wasn’t as pretty as you thought, right?”

“Yoon-Yoona it’s not like that. It’s quite the opposite actually. Just don’t tell Kris otherwise we will be dead.”

A light chuckled filled the air breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere. Soon enough, the three of them started joking around and talking as if nothing had ever happened. Baekhyun told Yoona the story about how Sehun had accidently tripped Chanyeol while waiting backstage, causing the elder to bruise his cheek. Luhan and Yoona could only laugh in response. Then Luhan proceeded to tell Yoona about how he and Lay pulled a prank Kris while they were in China. Since they recorded it, he showed Yoona the video as she burst out in laughter, requesting for him to send it to her. All was forgotten about the accidental video and her anger. They continued sharing stories until Kris returned with the food.

“I’m back with food. Did you miss me?” A loud voice was heard from the kitchen.

The three looked at each other and ran to the kitchen, “FOOD!”

“I guess food is more important than me,” Kris pouted as he saw the three go straight to the food.

The boys nodded while Yoona walked up to Kris and wrapped her arms around his waist. “I think you are more important than food.”

Kris smiled in triumph, “As expected, my lovely girlfriend thinks I’m more important than food.”

“You know she is only saying that right?” Luhan murmured with his mouth full of food. Kris could only glare at him before turning back to Yoona.

“You know, when I went out there some fans spotted me and asked me to put up more videos of us. But just not too racy because it still hurts their hearts even though they’ve accepted our relationship.”

“They really said that?”

Kris held out is pinky, “I pinky promise they said that.”

Yoona smiled and gave Kris a chaste kiss on the lips. However, Kris pulled her in closer and gave her a deeper kiss, much to the giggles of Yoona and the groans of the boys eating.

“We are eating here. Go kiss somewhere else.”

Kris moved away from Yoona before grabbing her hand, “With pleasure.”

Luhan and Baekhyun watched the couple scurry off to Kris’ room, “Should we tell them that the boss wants to see them about the video?”

“Nah. Let them enjoy their happiness before they get in trouble,” Baekhyun softly smiled.

                   ✳  
                 Hors Doeuvres 
           ✳  ✳  

A loud knock on the front door woke Kris up from his nap in the living room. He fluttered his eyes open and checked the time. Hmm 5:30…who would come here at this time.

He put the movie that was playing on the television on pause and got up to answer the door. The minute he opened the door up, a petite girl with doe eyes walked right past him and into the dorm.

“About time you let me in.”

“Well, hello to you too.”

Yoona turned around and sheepishly smiled to him, “Sorry I just barged in.

“It’s okay babe. Did you see my latest video on Instagram?”

“Which one? Let me see. Let me see!”

“Let me pull it up. Let’s go sit on the couch first.”

Yoona nodded as she followed Kris to the living room couch where he had once been napping.

“Alright here,” Kris handed Yoona the phone as she stared at the screen.

“Kris, why are you filming a video?”

“For memories, Yoong.”

“I guess,” Yoona giggled and hid her face in Kris’s shirt.

“Today is February 14th, 2010 and it is six-month anniversary. To celebrate this moment I would like to record the moment when I first tell my beautiful girlfriend that I love her,” Kris held out the camera to get both of them in the shot. Kris was staring lovingly at Yoona while she returned the stare. “Yoona, I’ve enjoyed every single moment we are together, I love you…like a lot.”

Not answering, Yoona stood on her tippy-toes and gave him a long kiss.

Before the kiss could go deeper, the video ended.

“Oh I love this video, even if it is old. But I thought we agreed no more videos of us kissing. Don’t forget that there are some people who still bash us.”

“Don’t worry too much. There are always going to be haters.”

The day after Kris had accidently uploaded the video on Instagram, both idols were called into the SM office and were scolded by the company boss. Luckily, there were no severe punishments despite practically ruining their clean idol image. They were both told to lie low for awhile to let things settle down. Kris decided it was best to avoid Instagram for awhile until a new scandal broke out, covering his and Yoona’s recent scandal.

His Instagram strike finally ended on Yoona’s birthday when he uploaded a video of him and Yoona messing around at an amusement park. His video of him and his girlfriend garnered the most likes Kris has ever gotten on any picture or video. Since then, he would try to post a video of him and his girlfriend when he could, with the occasional selca of himself.

“Well I really like this video. It’s better than that one of me chowing down my food. I seriously looked like a wild animal. A beast perhaps!”

Kris chuckled, “I think you looked like a cute beast. And apparently 734,820 people did too.”

Yoona’s mouth dropped, “You got that many likes on an unattractive video of me? Wow, I’m amazed. I wonder how many you get on a good video or picture?”

“What can I say, babe. A lot of people like us,” Kris winked at Yoona.

“You’re so embarrassing.”

                   ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
           ✳  ✳  

“Today is December 17, 2017 and it’s approximately 3:43pm. It’s a really special day today and I’m so happy!”

Kris looked right next to him and held out the camera to capture him and his lovely new wife.

“Today is the day we got married! Right now we are heading to the venue that is holding our reception. How do you feel today, wife?”

Yoona smiled at the word ‘Wife’, “I’m feeling really happy and excited. I was really nervous at the ceremony but it was good.”

While Yoona was talking Kris was staring lovingly at his wife, “Yoona, I love you.”               


Author's Note: It's chkmatexx here! I guess I'll be the first to kick off this shop. Yoonsyk, I hope you liked it hehe. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think. Comments are appreciated!

If you haven't heard exoyoong now has a fandom name, yes that's right, a fandom name and we are called the Olympians!!!! You can follow the Olympians on twitter on @EYOlympian13  or ask questions at ask.fm/ExoYoongOlympians.

And YoonHun has a fandom too! It's called Seleknights. They can be found on twitter @Na2SeO3 or ask.fm/YoonHunSelenite we even have a Line group for selenites so let me know if you're interested.

Until next time!