Feelings

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Feelings

Feelings

Requested by: yoong-yeoshin

Written by: slydeer

 

It was like in those movies…

Every other noise in the crowded room faded and all she can hear is her own heartbeat…

Those loud, pumping thud noise that goes faster whenever he’s near or when he talks to her or when they make eye contact or when he touches her.

She hated herself every time it happens.

Everything is in slow motion. How his hand touch her hair even though it’s not the same gentle way her other oppas do when she’s with them. That’s what hurts her.

Other people edoes it to her but only one person can make her feel this way.

It’s amazing if you look back to the years they’ve known each other. He’s known her longer than most of her friends.

She hates it. She hates how she relies on him like he’s her oxygen.

If only she can pull away, she would.

It was the slowest three seconds of her life. With all those thoughts inside her head, she did not even stop to look like she was thinking it.

There’s no time. There are cameras everywhere. The whole world is watching. Watching Im Yoona. Watching the crowd.

Her acting skills paid off, she thought. As they go through the crowd, greeting each actor or actress and making small talk to each other like electricity didn’t pass between them.

If she did seem a bit nervous, she hopes the fans can link it to meeting veteran actors and not to what she’s feeling whenever he’s near.

At last, they reached back stage.

She just wanted more than anything else to reach her dressing room and get out of her gown so that she can meet her boyfriend for a late dinner but he blocked her way.

“Any plans for tonight?” he grinned like a child. Yoona had to look else where.

“Err.. yes. Actually I’m meeting someone. I hate to be late.” She tried to go through but he touched her shoulders.

Her heart skips a heartbeat. She was sure of it.

“Aww.. I hoped we can catch a late snack before my shoot starts.”

“Oppa, we’ll see each other soon. Right now, I just want to go.”

He frowned. She’s always acting weird whenever they’re around other people.

“Arasso~ I already had plans too but I’m willing to cancel for you but…”

Yoona looked up. “You don’t have to do that. We can schedule another time. You should fulfil your plans for tonight. I bet you don’t have a lot of free time and the person you’re meeting with must be waiting for you.”

He shook his head and chuckled. “Nah, I bet she’s willing to cancel too.”

“You’re meeting a she?” Yoona raised an eyebrow. He never told her about having a ‘she’ in his life.

“Is my Yoongie jealous?” He cutely pinched her nose. “Don’t worry, you are still my favourite girl. Besides, she’s not even pretty.”

Yoona frowned. “Oppa, it’s bad to talk awfully about someone else. And if you’re meeting her in your short free time, she must be important.”

He just smiled. “She is important to me. Arasso, we’ll meet next time, okay? Hey, how about you? Who are you seeing tonight? A namjachingoo perhaps?”

“Just a friend.” Yoona said. It was partly true because her boyfriend has been her friend before their feelings exploded.

It was his turn to raise an eyebrow. “Really? Well, I hope you have a good time.”

Yoona just nodded.

“I’ll call you soon!” He waved goodbye at her and left.

She sighed. Being friends with him? She doesn’t think it’ll work anymore.

                        ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

Yoona smiled as she check her appearance in her rareview mirror, she’s now driving to this really private café they found when she and her lover were looking for somewhere to hang out secretly.

Yes, she is excited. It’s been a long time since they got together due to their slam-packed schedules. It was lucky that she has her free time after the KBS Awards.

She wore her black hoodie and a sun glasses to cover herself in case anyone recognized her as she walk out of the parking basement. The side of twitches every now and then as she can’t help an excited smile threatening to break out her calm demeanour.

Muttering her order to the cashier, she looked for him inside the café. There were only a few people but she isn’t sure he arrived yet.

Not finding him anywhere, she settled on a corner and began fiddling with her phone when somebody kissed her cheek.

“Hey.” She greeted and moved further so that he can sit beside her. “I beat you here.”

“I know.” He involuntarily put his arms around her. “I had a chat with someone before going here.”

“Yeah? I bet she’s prettier than me considering that I’m not even pretty.” Yoona smirked.

“She is.” Yoona playfully shoved him. “She said she’s meeting a friend  though.”

“Ya! There are production crews and other actors around. They might hear.” She said as she relaxed herself in his arms.

“You had fun tonight?” he asked. Her smell always make him crazy.

“Uh-huh. You were great out there, yeobo.” She praised his hosting skills.

“You looked beautiful in that gown. You still look beautiful in my hoodie though so I can’t really complain. Although Yoong, you should eat more.”

Yoona can’t help but smile at his concern. “I’m okay.”

“You better be. I’d hate to see my favourite girl fall ill.”

She hates it. She hates how much she’s in love with her Lee Jong-suk.

She giggled at the irony.

Jong-suk groaned. “God, stop giggling, you don’t know how much I love you, Yoong. Everything about you makes me crazy. The sound of your giggle makes me crazier.”

“You don’t know how much I feel the same.” Yoona smiled.


So sorry for the delay. But here it is!

 

ALWAYS  Loving from Afar  YOU  When Girls Talk ✮ Coup D'etat  RIDE OR DIE