Euphoria

Hors D'oevures [Open/Accepting Requests]

Euphoria

Euphoria
 
requested by :  pegase2311
written by : MyDanbo
 

It’s just another morning for him and everyone else. A typical kind of morning where people wake up from their deep sleep, prepared some breakfast, get ready for work or school, and proceed with their daily life routine. However, things are going to be different for this one particular male gender human being. A guy named Huang Zi Tao to be précised. As cliché as this might look like to other people, this guy Huang Zi Tao is standing in front of a mirror as tall as his height, checking his appearance more than once. He tried to soothe his nervous self, but he failed. He swiftly glanced at the mirror bestowed before him one more time and finally, he felt satisfied with his look that morning.

“Perfect!” He smiled, beamed up with satisfaction with his own appearance.

He glanced by his side and started laughing at his own unusual idiotic self. “I must have look like an idiot if this were public places.”

The plan must go on. Tao looked at his watch to make sure he’s on time. According to his plan, he is going to drop by the florists to pick up a bouquet of flowers, present for her fully wrapped up at the gift store just beside the florist and meet up with the girl of his dream at her favorite place, the Je T’aime— the home of all coffee.

“Today will be my favorite and most memorable day I will never forget!” Tao smiled again to himself as a sign of encouragement before walking out of his house.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

Apparently, Tao is not on friendly terms with a friend called Luck. Luck left him starting from the time when he is on his way to meet her. He got drenched by some water that were splashed by the car that drives passed him, he fell flat on his face on a muddy puddle after the rain poured hard on him. He tried to think positive, but it didn’t work out. That is because the moment he reached the place, his eyes were feast by the scene where the girl of his dream kissing another man. He did not enter the coffee shop nor he did things like in the movies — ran up to the girl and pulled her away. No, he did not. He just stood there all wet and dirty. Not the perfect image he had before. He turned his back and started to walk away. He followed wherever his feet brought him. He stopped by a park located not too far from her favorite place and sat down on one of the swings.

“Will I be able to see the rainbow after the rain a while ago?” He looked up at the sky, wishing he will be gifted by rainbow. Disappointed, the feeling he felt the moment he was awarded with another rain pouring hard on him. His grip on the bouquet of flowers loosens, making the innocent flowers fall on the ground.

“Why does this happen to me? Always.” He asked a question to himself. He even got laughed at for his so called pitiful appearance when he walked passed by some other human beings. Humans—they laughed at people misery and cried for help when it comes to their own.

‘Typica—’ He paused. He’s not going to put the blame on them all. They are not guilty for making his day a bad one.

He looked up again and closed his eyes, “How I wish there’s someone that would come at me and say ‘Don’t worry, things are going to be fine’ or even asking me whether I am okay or not.”

As if his wish were heard by some genie, a hand appeared before him the moment he open his eyes again.

“Are you okay?” The question he hoped to answer came out from the mouth of a girl standing in front of him. The voice he never imagined he could hear—a warm, soothing voice which resonance sweetly against his ears which caused him to look up. Probably, seeking for the owner of that soothing voice that ask a rather cliché question to him and yet, the first thing he ask her was—

“Are you an angel?” Tao knew deep down he felt stupid. How can he be seeing angel right now when he’s all alive and kicking? Blame her illuminating and mesmerizing smile.

Tao’s rather clueless and innocent statement brought laughter to the girl in front of him.

‘She laughed.’ He thought at that brief moment before bravely locking his eyes with hers.

“If I’m an angel, you probably would be dead by now.” She laughed once again before sitting beside Tao on the swings next to him.

“I—”

She cut his word off as she pull out a white handkerchief—It’s cliché how mostly those angelic girls have them. What is this? A movie? He thought before he focus back to her. The girl spontaneously uses that very clean handkerchief and wipe off those dirty muddy mud pack on his face. Meanwhile, Tao just stared at her dumbfounded.

“Why do you bother to wipe my dirty face with your clean handkerchief? Why don’t you just ignore me?” Tao asked the question he had been meaning to ask her since the moment she asked him the question.

“This handkerchief can be wash again. Just like how your days might have been dirtied by bad memories, it can be washed away by some good soap called good memories. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life. For your second question, I cannot possibly ignore you when I saw no one else was reaching out to you. Plus, have you ever heard about a thing called destiny? Who knows we might be destined to meet right at this moment.” She smiled again at Tao who somehow had given in.

“You do know that usually people will just ignore people like me.” Tao spoke after a moment of silence.

“But, you should know that I am different that those people. You too… We are all different from one another. Difference is what makes us unique and ordinarily special.”

She finished clearing all those dirty mud pack on Tao’s face. Tao was about to ask her something when her phone rings. She looked at her phone screen and sighed.

“I gotta go. I leave this for you to clean everything off.” She stood up in front of him and smiled again.

Tao grab her hand at the exact moment she was about to leave, “What’s your name?”

She looked at the hand holding hers and the face that expect the right answer to his question.

“I’m your friendly neigbourhood—”

“Don’t give me the Spiderman joke, Ms—”

“I won’t joke if you give me your name. Well, Mr.?”

“Huang Zi Tao…”

She smiled and pulled Tao to stand up for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you, Huang Zi Tao-sshi. See you around.” She smiled before running off somewhere.

“Ah, I didn’t catch that angel name… Just my luck…” Tao walked away with his head hung low.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“I want to see her~” Tao cried out wholeheartedly making Sehun flinched in shock.

“Yah! What’s with you?” Sehun smack Tao’s back the moment he felt people eyes on them.

“Nothing~ I just want to see her~” Tao muttered sadly remembering the angel-like girl that save his stormy days with her smile that bring over the rainbow to his life. What am I saying? It’s not like I can see her again. He thought as he looked around hoping for something called miracle to happen.

“Zitao, let’s go! We have class!” Sehun grab Tao’s by the collar to drag him to class when Tao eyes catch something or rather someone.

“Wait! THAT’S HER!” Tao shouted gleefully as Sehun looked at him confused by his action.

“Who?”

“Look Sehunnah! That’s the angel I told you!” Tao smiled happily and looked at the said girl again.

“You know, Tao ah. You should give up. She’s not the angel you’re seeking for.” Sehun voice turned cold.

“What do you mean?”

“That’s Im Yoona, the angel in disguise. If that’s the girl you are saying, you are just going to get your heart broken. She got lots of guys around her. The guys were different each time too. I think you should just give up.” Sehun patted Tao’s back and walked away, leaving Tao dumbfounded.

But, she’s the only one that willing to help me that day. How can I— Tao thoughts got disturbed by the appearance of the guy standing by Yoona side.

“That’s her boyfriend, Xi Luhan. For now. Just give up, Tao ah. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Sehun pat Tao’s back after he return to his side. The two guys looked at the couple the moment Luhan went to kiss her on her lips. Tao could feel his chest hurting as his eyes get teary at the sight.

“Let’s go. Prof Changmin is waiting for us. You wouldn’t want to be punished by that sadistic and evil prof.” Sehun drag Tao away from the scene as Tao looked at Yoona sadly.

I won’t give her up. Im Yoona, I will work hard to make you look at me. My Angel, I will make you fall for me. One day.

 

After that, Tao always tries his best to get close to Yoona every chance he gets. It was hard for him since Yoona was always surrounded by people. However, he felt glad that Yoona recognized him. After trying so hard, Tao managed to make Yoona be close with him. He thought to leave their relationship as it is. Leaving it as a close senior-junior relationship until the news broke out. Yoona and Luhan, the college dreamy campus couple broke up. Tao knew this was the only chance he got. He felt a little more confident since Sehun finally agree that he should confessed to Yoona.

Now or never.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“Hey, Tao ah. Why did you call me out here? What is it?”

Please don’t ask that question. Huang Zi Tao, please don’t freak out. You have already practice this with Sehun. So, it will be okay! Believe me. Tao looked at the girl woman standing in front of him with her clueless facial expression. His hearts beats faster than he could imagine. His nervousness was visible the moment he started to sweat.

“Im Yoona, please don’t freak out or anything.”

He tried to not sound dumb or anything, but he did. He surely did sound dumb enough to give her a statement that sounds like a question when she required an answer.

“I won’t freak out. Spit it out, Zitao~” Yoona let out a soft chuckle as she looked straight at the man before her.

“I—Uh—Will you be my panda?” Snap! He did not ask her that. He did not—

“Well, Tao. If panda is what you want, we can still get em at the mall right now. We still got one hour before—”

“Yoona—” He cut her off midsentence. He did not want to sound any more stupid than this. He holds her hands and entwined them with his as he fixed his gaze on her eyes.

“Yoona… Will you my girlfriend? I know I’m younger. I know I look incapable for a boyfriend candidate. I know that you have tons of guys whether it seniors or juniors lining up to court you. I know it might be hard to answer my question nicely. I—”

“Yes, Tao.” Yoona answers with a bright smile without Tao noticing for he was too nervous to notice.

“—know that. Wait, what?” Tao eyes widen and looked at her in disbelief.

“I said yes! Tao, I want to be your girlfriend!” Yoona smiled and hug him romantically, this time.

“Yoona, I didn’t know what to say. I—” Once again, she cut him off with a light peck on his cheek. She smiled—that very smile that is able to wash away all his bad days.

“I love you, Im Yoona” With that three magically cliché words, Tao kissed Yoona’s forehead for the first time and drag her inside the restaurant to break the news to their friends especially his bestfriend, Oh Sehun.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

Love meant everything for the two of them. Happiness always follows along the way. Everything was like how they imagined it to be until the storms came and rain on their rainbow.

“I’m pregnant, Tao ah.” Yoona’s short sentence drained all the color on his face that turned paler than ever.

“Are you joking, Yoona? How could we—”

A glimpse of memory ran across his mind just now. The night which changes everything—the misunderstandings, the fight that they got into, the night before they drift apart from each other and people assume they broke up which they didn’t. Tao remembered how furious he was that night when a day before he spotted Yoona walking inside a house with—

“I’m not. I’m carrying your baby.” Yoona’s right hand softly rubbed her not-so-visible belly and she smiled at Tao who seemed shocked by the unbearable situation. Tao fall down on his knees with confusing thoughts and mixed feelings. Yoona noticed that Tao’s reaction was different than what he expected. She got down to his level and maintained an eye-to-eye level eye contact. She tried her best to sound matured as she is older than him.

‘She’s lying. I saw her with someone else that day. Could she be lying? I can’t believe her! Sehun was right!’ Tao got deeper into his thoughts until Yoona’s right hand touched his before Tao pushed her hand away.

“What’s wrong, Tao ah? Aren’t you as happy as I am?” Yoona’s voice sounds a little insecure, but she held it in. She was sure that Tao will feel happy the way she does. No, you’re lying to yourself. That little voice echoes in her mind producing another feeling of insecurity and worried. Worried—Tao might not like the news. Worried– Tao might leave her after that. He won’t, right? Yoona gulped down the saliva in hoping to ease her insecurities. Slowly, her right hand reached up for Tao’s cheek wanting to caress it.

“NO—” Tao moves back and looked down, avoiding any possible direct contact with Yoona. He pushed her hand away again, one after another until Yoona cannot hold back her tears of insecurities.

Yoona stopped trying to caress that cheek she loves to touch the most. She breathed deeply she looked at him again after maintain a comfortable distance in between them.

“Tao ah… What do you mean by that?” Yoona held it all in, pushes away all her insecurities and put him before anything else. His thoughts matter the most at the moment to her.

Tao looked at Yoona with questions shown on his face. The feeling of disbelieve shown all over his face.

“No, it can’t be mine…” Tao finally spoke his mind as he glares at her—hurting her inside.

‘How can he not believe that baby in my belly is his? Just how—’ Yoona paused in middle of her thoughts after she noticed Tao had already stood up.

“A—are you—leaving… me? You’re the only one I’ve ever given all myself to! I—I know I’m not a good girl before this. But, I—I can assure you I’ve changed ever since I met you!” Yoona stammered—feeling afraid that Tao would really leave her. Her last sentence gave away every single thing she felt at that moment. She broke into tears.

“I don’t care even if that baby is mine. I can’t afford to lose my valuable future that I’ve put every single effort to make it come true just because you came to me and told me you have MY BABY! I don’t believe you would use that kind of trick to tie me down.” That moment, Tao true nature comes out right in front of her. Yoona did not know whether it is the truth or not.

“Tao ah, didn’t you say you love me? Does that not mean anything? This child is the outcome of our love, Tao ah.” Yoona tears continue to fall down, but Tao’s heart hardly change the way she wanted.

“Love does not mean that I want to be more than just what we had. Do you truly believe that I would be happy after knowing you are pregnant? NO! I won’t forsake my future for the sake of having to take care of that baby of yours.”

“But, this is OUR BABY! How can you say that? It’s your responsibility to—”

Tao cut Yoona mid-sentence with his lips on hers. Yoona pushed him away before she would be drawn in the kiss.

“If you love me, care about this relationship we had… Abort that baby, Im Yoona. Come back to me…” Tao pleaded. Yoona looked at his eyes again only to find that his eyes look different than before. It looked heartless.

“I won’t go for an abortion even if it means that I will be losing you. This baby is ours. The prove of our love…” Yoona wiped away all her tears and looked at Tao straight in the eyes. Her eyes showed determination in which Tao’s eyes reflect emptiness.

“If that is what you want, then let this be the end in between us, Im Yoona. Don’t ever look for me again.” Tao glares at her before he slowly reaches for her hair to ruffles it—just like how he always did.

This time, Yoona hold his hand away making him to feel hurt by her strength. “’I should be saying that to you. Don’t you ever look for us, Huang Zi Tao. I will never appear in front of you. Eve again.” Yoona pushed his hand away and walked away.

Tao tears finally broke the moment Yoona disappeared from his sight. He loved her, so much.

“Call me heartless, but I would never sacrifice my future for the sake of having to take care of other people’s child as if it is my own.”

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

Days, months passed by until Tao finally realized that Yoona truly meant what she said. He was hurt. He felt this feeling of regret. But, what can he do? She’s nowhere in his view for him to beg forgiveness. He was devastated and desperate that day when the professor told him that he might get expelled. He skipped a lot of class for the sake of making her days filled with happiness from the money he save on. He spent every penny he got from work just to see her smile. As he sink deeper into his thoughts, his bestfriend, Oh Sehun pat his back and brought him back to reality.

“Hey Tao. Haven’t seen you going on dates with Yoona noona? What happen? Did you two fought or something?” Tao felt a pang hit his chest hard, but he chose to ignore it and smile at Sehun.

“We broke up.” Tao spoke softly in a voice filled with regret and unreadable emotion.

“Wait, what? But, why?” Sehun stares at Tao, not wanting to believe the news. Sure, Yoona and Tao were called as the couple that will get married after graduate. Yoona had graduated way earlier than Tao and had landed on a great job. But, that doesn’t stop the two from having the kind of relationship where people would be envy to see. Noticing that there are many people around them, Sehun grab Tao’s arm and drag him until they reached their house. The moment they entered their house, Sehun noticed that Tao had fall down on his knees, crying.

“Tao ah… There’s something you’re not telling me, your bestfriend.” Sehun get down on his knees to be at the same level as Tao and pat his back.

“I—I—don’t even want to break up with her nor do I intend to do anything that hurt her. I love her, you know?” Tao looked up in tears welling up around his eyes and Sehun just nodded at him before he pulled Tao in a comforting hug.

“I know, idiot… I’m listening.” Sehun continuously pat Tao’s back.

“I—I—I saw her with her ex. I don’t mind if they just see each other, but they are kissing that night. Before—” Tao started to break down and cry harder as Sehun continue to soothe him by patting his back.

“SEHUN AH, SHE FOLLOWED HIM INTO HIS HOUSE! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT WHEN SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND? HOW CAN I NOT BELIEVE THAT THE BABY ISN’T MINE WHEN I CLEARLY SAW HER DOING THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES… She might have slept with that guy. She’s mine, Sehun ah! Why? Why did she do that? Why?”

Sehun lightly pushed Tao away and hold Tao’s shoulder.

“Are you sure that she did anything with that guy? Did you wait until she comes out?”

“No! How can I? I can’t afford to have my heart hurt more.”

Sehun looked at Tao straight in the eyes before he ask him another question.

“Did you even ask her anything? Did you let her explain? Did you—”

Tao stood up and glares at Sehun.

“—Enough. I don’t want to talk about her or any girl name Im Yoona anymore.”

“Tao ah! You should ask her first! You should—” Before Sehun could continue saying anything, Tao left.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

If there was a time machine, he would choose to go back to past and listen to what Sehun had said to him. To go through all those troubles by all means, to see her smiling in front of him again. If he could mend every single thing he broke, he would rather do it. Clasping his hands tightly together, he silently prays with his trembling hands that she would be safe. The only person, whom he wishes he had never broken, had broken apart because of his own stupidity.

“Im Yoona, please be safe… Our baby too…”

As the words escape his mouth, his eyes starts to filled with tears that slide down his cheeks. He look down, his hands tightly clasped together. Regret? It was his fault to begin with. He did not try his best. He did not listen to her. He was too late!

“Why didn’t I do the right thing from the start?” He’s just an ordinary human being, he do not own such powers that he could use to turn back the time. He’s powerless, useless and ordinary human being.

A light pat on his back that makes him turns around with his teary eyes.

“Tao-ah, are you okay? You finally found her...” That question feels like a stupid question if anyone else asks him when they clearly saw him in this kind of condition, teary eyes and shaky hands. It’s not a stupid question when it comes out from the mouth of the person who is close to him.

“How can I be, Sehunnah? It is because of me that she had to be inside that room. I abandoned her and our baby! I ask her to leave! I should have followed your advice! I don’t care anymore about what happen in the past!” Tao shaky hands reach for Sehun’s shoulder. Knowing how Tao must have felt at that time, Sehun simply let Tao to do whatever he wants to him.

“I will never be able to forgive myself if anything happen to—”

Tao collapsed before he could finish his sentence. Fortunately, Kai and Suho arrived in the nick of time to help Sehun captured Tao in his arms.

“Zi Tao!!!” Sehun shouted to unconscious Tao in his arms. “Get me a doctor!” Suho ushered Kai and Suho to find a doctor as he hold Tao tightly in his arms.

‘If this is how things are going to be, I rather be the one who will suffer.’ Tao thought before he completely lose consciousness.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“Zi Tao ah~ Wake up~ You’re going to be late!”

It’s her voice. Her voice that I haven’t heard for a long time. What is this?

“Is this a dream?” After trying hard to speak, Tao utter the weirdest question to the girl before him.

“If this is a dream, I rather see a handsome prince, Tao ah! Now wake up! You are going to be late!”

That warm and sweet voice resonance across his mind again. He later finds himself staring at a pair of doe eyes. The most beautiful and warm eyes he had ever seen. His hands reach for her cheeks as he cupped both cheeks with his hands.

“I—miss you…” Tao shed his tears as he pull her forehead to touch his.

“Zitao ah… What’s with you?” Her voice sounded a little unsure of his sudden action.

“I almost lose you… Yoona ah…” Tao softly kisses her forehead and continue looking at her eyes.

“What do you mean? Did you dream about something weird or does it give you nightmare?” Yoona laughs at Tao weird behavior which she considered as unusual. She smiles as she ruffles his hair softly.

“Yoona ah… I—”

“Wait, she’s crying…” Yoona suddenly got up from Tao’s bed, go out from his room heading towards the sound he heard just now.

It can’t be. Isn’t that a baby crying? Wait, what’s happening? Tao shakes his head off to get away from unrealistic thoughts. He decided to confirm about the sound he heard just now. Tao got up from his bed and try to find the crying sound as he walked through the rooms in his house. His steps stopped in front of a beautiful decorated door. A wooden sign was hung on the door with Our Princess written on it. Tao grab the door’s knob with his right hand and twist it to open the door.

Am I dreaming? He asked himself the moment he saw the sight bestowed upon him. The kind of scene he never thought he could even dream to see. His tears filled up his eyes to the brim as he stares at the beautiful scene. The scene where the girl he love the most carefully holding a baby with her hands and the smiling face he had missed to see the most.

“Tao ah! Look! She’s smiling!” Her excited voice called out for him. He took a step forward and another until he is now by Yoona’s side, looking at the beautiful creation she’s holding.

She’s beautiful and she looks like—

“YOONA?”

“Yes, jagiyaa~ Don’t shout. You’ll scare her, you know~ Look~ She almost cried~” Yoona smiles warmly at the baby and make some weird faces to make her laugh.

“Yoona, are you married? How are you able to have this baby then?” Tao could feel his world sunk down deeply as he cried again.

“Tch. This crybaby never change. This baby is ours, remember? You’re the father, idiot! Look, you made her cry again for not recognizing her.” Yoona used her free hand to punch Tao in the shoulder and hold the baby with both hands again.

After finally calming down, Tao takes a deep breathe in.

“Yoona ah… May I hold her?” Tao stuttered a little as he asks. He feels afraid of himself and the baby of course.

Yoona glares at him at first, playfully and nodded as she handed the baby to Tao.

His careful steps as he walked closer to the two brought tears to his eyes again. As his hand almost touched Yoona and their baby, he was suddenly pulled back and Yoona facial expression turned to a serious one. She’s no longer holding a baby. Her voice turned icy cold as she glares at Tao.

“No, you don’t deserve to be here. You killed our baby the moment you ask us to leave. You pushed us away, Tao ah. Now, you will lose me too.” Yoona’s icy voice make Tao shivered.

“Yoona! I can fix it! I can fix things! I know I did a big mistake! I should have trust you! I should have believed in Sehun when he said that you have nothing going on with that guy! I should have put my faith in your words when you said you have changed! I’m sorry YOONA!” Tao pleaded as he tried to hug her when Yoona just pushed him away.

“It’s too late, Tao. Too late…”

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Hyung! He’s awake!” Sehun shouted to Suho.

“Yoona, don’t leave me… Yoona! I love you! YOONA AH!” Tao continuously calling out Yoona’s name until Sehun came and slapped his face.

“Wake up! Stop calling out for her name!” Sehun cold voice calmed him down. Tao stares blankly at Sehun with his teary eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“You should stop whining about the past. If you truly love her, you should try to think what to do about your future with her and your baby. You need to give her support! She needs you!” Sehun stammered and walked out of the room. Suho stepped in and sit by Tao’s bed side.

“Tao ah. Yoona needs you. She’s been struggling hard to keep up with her pregnancy. She quit her job and stayed with me. She got nothing left. Her family abandoned her since she was young. It might be hard for her to accept you again, but I know that she will. Go now. She needs you.”

Tao got up from the hospital bed at the moment when the doctor arrived.

“Are you Mr. Huang Zi Tao?” Tao feel weak looking at the doctor pity facial expression. Tao gathered all his strength and ask the doctor about Yoona’s condition.

“What about her, doctor? What happen to Yoona and our baby?”

The doctor shakes his head and hung his head down. Tao listened to every bit of the doctor’s words as his tears rolled down again. Tao fall down on his knees as Sehun returned and comfort him with Suho.

That day will be another day Huang Zi Tao will never forget.

          ✳  
                      Hors Doeuvres 
              ✳  ✳  

“I’m sorry, forgive me~ Pwease?” Using his aegyo, the man kneeled down on the floor while holding his hands up.

“What did I say about eating too much chocolate? You two never listen to me! I’m so tired of blabbing all day long! Nagging to the two of you!” Meanwhile, a woman in mid-thirties with her hands on her waist with her furious facial expression stand in front of the man.

“But, omma~ Daddy said it’s okay~ Besides, we don’t eat that much. I don’t know about him though~”  The younger girl smirked at the man beside her after pleading for some sympathy.

“No means no! When will you two ever learn? How can I—” Her words got cut off with a kiss by the man she loved the most. He pulled her into an embrace and held her closer. After the sweet kissing time ended, he smirked at his wife and winked at the younger girl.

“How did I do? Isn’t your mom adorable?” He pecked his wife lips again causing her to blushes hard.

“Good job, dad!” The younger girl cheered for her dad great move at making her mom to blushes hard.

“Y—you! I was lecturing them! Stop appearing at this kind of moment! And you—” He pulled her closer and kiss her again as the other two spectators watch in awe. They got up and sat down at the sofa watching the two married couple making out.

“Yoona ah~ You sure you don’t want another baby? Don’t scold them anymore~” He smirked proudly at the girl before him.

“Stop kissing me in front of them, Tao! What another baby? Don’t you see this bulging belly? This was all your doings! If you haven’t—” Yoona pinches Tao’s cheeks as the two spectators laughed looking at them.

“Stop mom! I wouldn’t want to hear your bed stories. Tch—Even uncle Sehun here said that you and dad—” The young girl immediately covered before she spoke about anything weird. Yoona glares at her daughter and the so-called uncle, Sehun who smiles like an idiot when his name got mentioned.

“YOU! OH SEHUN, WHAT DID YOU TEACH MY DAUGHTER, JIN AE! COME HERE, YOU BRAT!” Yoona tried to catch her daughter and Sehun when Tao hugged her from the back.

“Yoona ah~ Stop paying attention to them~ Ignore them~ I missed you~” Tao uses his aegyo attack and signaled his daughter and Sehun to run away in which they did.

“Tch! This kid! You—” Tao smiled warmly as he kissed Yoona’s forehead dearly. He had missed her so much since he hardly comes home. He was glad he got great friend like Sehun and matured daughter like Huang Jin Ae. They are the ones that give him strength. Yoona’s step brother, Kim Suho also help him to look out for Yoona. If it’s not for them, Yoona might not even give him another chance. He was glad that Yoona have the heart to accept him again. He looked at the beautiful deer-like eyes that always caught him off-guard. The eyes of the woman he treasured so much.

“Yoona, I love you… Now, forever and always. You’re the angel in my life... I don’t know how glad I am that you are able to accept me again.” He kissed her forehead again, softer this time. Yoona’s hand softly caressed his cheeks.

“Shh… Don’t talk about the past anymore. Both of us make mistakes, lots of them back then. We should be grateful we were given a second chance although I lost our first baby boy that day. But, I’m glad that I still have our daughter, Jin Ae. I love you too, Tao ah~” Yoona kissed Tao’s cheek and wipe away his tears.

“I’m sorry, I—” This time, Yoona shut Tao’s mouth with hers. As they were into it, the two naughty spectators returned and enjoy the view.

“See, Jin Ae~ I told you your parents can’t get enough of each other!” Sehun laughed evilly as Jin Ae nodded along. Yoona and Tao immediately get away from each other and started to glares at the two.

“Uh-huh… I think we have a problem, Uncle Sehun.” Jin Ae get up from the sofa again and run away with Sehun.

Yoona was about to run when Tao grab her hand. Tao hug her from the back and softly caressed her bulging belly.  

“Thank you for this wonderful life we’ve had. I’m glad I met you, My Angel.” Tao kneeled down and kisses Yoona’s belly.

Yoona smiles evilly when she noticed something.

“So, what’s this about me being your angel? You didn’t tell me that…”

“Enough about that~ Yoona ah~ Shall we continue where we left off?” Tao smirked naughtily as he his lower lips.

“Oh yeah, sure!”

Ouch!” Tao rubbed his forehead at the spot where Yoona hit just now.

“Stop that! I’m not done with you! Where’s my Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream?” Yoona glares as Tao panicked.

“Uh—I couldn’t find it. The store—”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, HUANG ZI TAO?”

“I GO AND BUY IT NOW!” Tao immediately ran off outside after Yoona raises her tone higher, obviously scaring the heck out of him.

Sehun and Jin Ae appears again as Sehun laughed seeing Tao got bullied.

“See Jin Ae ah~ Uncle is right! Your father is scared with your mom~” Sehun laughter died the moment Yoona’s eyes landed on him.

“I am not done with you two, Oh Sehun and Huang Jin Ae!!!!”

 

Euphoria is the best word that could describe Tao's life now. He's glad that he never gave up on finding her. He finally got the dream he had always wanted: Marrying Im Yoona, his one and only angel. Their life have ups and downs but together-- they could face everything with ease. 


MyDanbo ► I'm sorry for the lateness. I got pretty preoccupied with some things. Anyway, here it is! I hope the requester will feel happy reading this. I don't know if it's good enough. But, I do hope you get some happiness vibe from it :3

May everyone find the happiness they are looking for. With Love, MyDanbo