SNOW QUEEN

I: FROZEN HEARTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have reached the subway by now. Staring at the rest of the people that belonged to my latest category – other than the “Loner”, the “Weird” and the “Poor” – the “Homeless”.

Maybe it isn't so bad. It'll be just one night anyways. I gulped, trying to fight the goosebumps that were about to make its appearance on my skin. It's not like I'll be staying forever here, holed up with them.

I cringed as the stench of human waste and rotten and spoiled leftovers wafted through the air and entered my nostrils. I nearly gagged from the smell but I held it in pretty well.

It's temporary, Yoo InHyeong. You'll find yourself a new house soon so just quit the inward iness and settle for this.

I took out the portable sleeping bag I stuffed hastily into the hand-carry, given the situation I was in earlier – who'd wanna stay longer in one place with a person with such a personality.

Then I let the memory come back to me for awhile.

The almond-shaped eyes.

The perfectly shaped nose.

The soft, pink pair of lips.

The cocky smirk.

The musical voice.

The unpredictable words.

I shook my head, shaking off how I was 'practically' fangirling over that stranger's good looks.

Whoever he was, his attitude seriously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter