SNOW QUEEN

I: FROZEN HEARTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched as he left my presence.

That person...as much as I dislike him right now, I still have debts to pay and seeing how he obviously hinted on how I could only get of those, I only found myself just liking him less and less.

There was something in the way he regarded me – as if he could see through me, as if he knows me already.

And as much as I hated debts and having to pay someone, I hated what he was showing me, how he was handling me – as if he had already read me and what he's up to next was to unlock more of my mysteries.

I may be poor materially, but if you put my pride and principles to the test, I'm totally on the same level as of the multimillionaires I know.

This unnecessary and unpredictable meeting only led me to more complication, more trouble than what I can chew right now and to say I'm displeased by how things are running would be understating it.

I have to face it. I have to face him.

I bit my lip in frustration.

He had called me that stupid nickname earlier, too.

I felt how both of my fists curled close when I recalled how he spoke with such a belittling tone.

“I don't know what kind of magic you hold, Snow Queen . . .

. . . But just so you know, it doesn't work on me.

After all, it takes a frozen heart to know one, right?

I guess it's about time the Snow Queen formally gets to know the Ice King,

Hm Yoo InHyeong-sshi?”

If there was one thing about the Yoo InHyeong I know, its was the fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter