Confessions

Individuality
Luhan was utterly bored in bed due to spending seven days and nights in his room. Seoyoung made him stay in bed the whole week, no matter how much he wanted to leave the confinement of his room. He was only allowed to leave to go to the bathroom and a daily shower. It was pure agony for the usually active boy. All he could do was thinking, do homework, and play video games. By the third day in bed, Luhan had beat his new game. He had so much time, he finished all of his homework for Junmyeon to take to the teacher the next day.
 
Luhan did a lot of thinking as well. Mostly his thoughts were of a Chinese boy with hazelnut hair and chocolate eyes. Yixing was a mystery to him. He had so many questions to ask him. Like why he wanted to be a doctor? Why did Luhan remind him of home and pureness? The boy made Luhan curious. It was often that Yixing filled his dreams. Yixing was all he could think about and he did not know exactly why. When he told Junmyeon, Junmyeon gave him a sad look and shrug, stating maybe he was lonely. Since Junmyeon had visited everyday after school, the young Chinese boy was not completely lonely. The elder brought him his homework and taught him the lessons he had missed. The Korean boy was too nice to him honestly. Luhan felt bad for taking all of his time even though Junmyeon insisted he did not mind.
 
"That is what friends are for," insisted the elder with a slight smile as he continued to teach the lesson to Luhan. Luhan thought he saw a little sadness in his eyes but pushed it away. After that, he insisted Junmyeon to stay only an hour instead of all evening as he had done for several days. It was Friday so Junmyeon would be over around three and leave at four. However, it was approaching half past three and Junmyeon was a not there. Luhan tried to call him but he had not answered a single call nor text. worried about his friend, Luhan puffed and finished his homework from yesterday. About an hour later, Junmyeon came into his room and sat his stuff down. The elder looked dejected, making Luhan worried.
 
"What's wrong," asked Luhan as he placed a hand on Junmyeon's wrist. The Korean just shook off the hand. 
 
"Nothing. I am fine," replied Junmyeon bitterly as he sat beside Luhan on the bed. The younger did not believe it for a second but simply nodded his head, letting the matter drop. Junmyeon taught him the lessons quicker than normal, almost like he was in a hurry to leave. It really bothered the little deer. Junmyeon had never acted so cold to him. He was not going to say anything but by the math lesson, he was sick of Junmyeon's sad demeanor.
 
"Then you divide by 12 and-"
 
"What's up," interrupted Luhan as he put a hand on top of Junmyeon's, stopping the work Junmyeon was doing. Junmyeon huffed and sat up from his hunched position.
 
"Are you dating Yixing," questioned the young Korean as he looked up at Luhan. Surprised, Luhan gave him a confused look.
 
"What are you talking about? You make less sense than this math. And you know I understand math like monkeys understand Russian."
 
"Yixing came to me today asking what you liked to eat and other personal questions. He said he is coming over tomorrow and wanted to make it special for you. Why did you not tell me bout this? Why am I always the last to know? Aren't we suppose to be friends? I thought you trusted me, LuLu."
 
"Jun, I do trust you. I just didn't know it mattered. I am sorry...Is that why you are so upset today," asked a sincere and worried Luhan. Junmyeon nodded and laid his head on Luhan's shoulder defeated.
 
"I need to tell you something. But I don't want to ruin our friendship. But it is eating me up inside. You know me. I am not one to keep my emotions in," said Junmyeon softly, afraid of what he is about to do but also relieved.
 
"Just tell me, Jun," said a naive Luhan as he played with Junmyeon's short hair. Junmyeon was nervous, his palms sweaty and his throat choking him the words that dared not to escape. He needed to just get it over with accept the consequences. He needed to man up and be real. So he decided to show Luhan what he meant to him since words were failing him. Junmyeon looked up the little deer he had come to adore deary and placed a soft peck on his lips. Luhan stared at him with deer-in-the-headlights eyes and mouth agape like a fish trying to get air. It was awkward for a little while until Junmyeon began to speak again.
 
"I like you, LuLu. I am sorry. I will go. I will come over Sunday if you want me to. Bye," ranted Junmyeon as he quickly gathered his things and left.
 
"Jun," whispered Luhan as the door closed quickly behind his retreating guest, to late to answer. Luhan huffed and laid back down. Now it all made sense. Why Junmyeon had been acting weird lately. Why he got angry about the Yixing thing. Why he always lingered his hand on Luhan. Why he would catch Junmyeon staring at him. Junmyeon had a little crush on him.
 
"How adorable," mused Luhan as he decided to finish the homework. Since Yixing was coming over tomorrow, he did not want to be stuck doing homework with the elder. Luhan did as much as he could without Junmyeon and went to bed, excited for the coming day and what Yixing had planned for the duo. Luhan slept with the thought of Yixing's dimpled smile and warm eyes. 
 
A/N: This is really short and I am sorry! That is why I am posting hopefully the next chapter at the beginning of next week for my lacking. It is a really y chapters and maybe too early but I wanted it to happen before Yixing started getting really close to Luhan. Thank you to my commenters, subscribers, upvoters, and lovely readers. Please give it love~