Confrontations

Individuality
Wu Yixing walked inside his four story mansion in the most desired neighborhood in all of South Korea: Gangnam. His expensive, black sneakers scoffed loudly on the granite flooring, echoing through the large foyer. The young Chinese man climbed the spiraling, white-carpet stairs to the third floor and briskly walked to his brother's room in the west wing of the lavish house. Yixing slightly knocked and entered quickly without waiting for an answer. 
 
 
"We need to talk," addressed the adopted brother to his pathetic brother.
 
"I hope this is not about the little tramp. You know he deserved that," proclaimed Yifan, who was lounging on the couch with a book in hand and eyes not looking up.
 
"Don't you dare call him that word. Or any word besides his name. Just leave the kid alone. You have already done enough damage."
 
"Or what? What will you do to me brother," challenged the elder with a evil smirk and cruel glint in his eyes, which still did not look up.
 
"Or I will tell mother. You know she will send you back to China if you make trouble again. I have saved your sorry before but I will not save you now. Understand," questioned the younger Chinese man with a serious look, his hands balled at his sides. Yifan bitterly laughed and sat his book down beside him, finally looking at his brother.
 
"Listen to you. You don't even know the , and he has already tamed you like a little guard dog. He must be good on his knees," joked Yifan as he got up and stretched his long, tan legs. Yixing boiled inside from his brother's hateful comment, rage coursing through his veins.
 
"Just stop. Mother will be home Sunday from Hong Kong. Just wait and see what happens," warned Yixing, quickly leaving his amused brother. Yixing stormed to his room and closed the door tightly. He clenched and unclenched his hands, wanting to go back and punch his brother in his face. However, he knew that would make things worse; Yifan would just blackmail him as well. Yixing took a deep breath and closed his eyes, walking over to the bed to lie down. He thought of Luhan as he calmed down. He felt so sorry for the younger. He never meant for Yifan to find out so soon; he had been careless with the younger. It had simply broke Yixing's cold heart to see the younger in pain. He has just wanted to rush over immediately and start healing Luhan with soft kisses of endearment. Yixing gave out an exaggerated sigh. Yixing stayed like that for a while, just thinking of how wonderful the younger was and all his small moments with him. Yixing had made a habit of walking near the boy in the halls, just close enough to see but not be noticed. He knew Luhan's schedule and who his friends were. He made sure the younger was safe away from Death Strike. Yixing even discouraged his friends from hurting the beautiful boy against his brother's orders. He had tried to keep him safe, but in the end he created the boy more pain. Yixing sighed and closed his eyes, images of Luhan flying behind his eyes. A few hours later after Yixing laid down, a knock came to his door.
 
"What," yelled the young Chinese man as he got up to answer it, expecting a maid or servant. "Well, you seem happy," replied a tan boy with dark complexion and striking blonde hair as he walked in.
 
"Why are you here, Jongin," questioned Yixing as he closed the door behind his guest harshly, not at all liking the thought of a unannounced visitor.
 
"To see why Yifan is pissed at you. The man is telling us to leave you alone. Apparently, you are on probation. He is never mad at you like this. What did you do this time? Does it have to do with the deer boy," asked Jongin with a smirk as he sat on one of Yixing's couches in the guest area in the large bedroom.
 
"Deer boy? You mean Luhan?"
 
"Yes. Why do you know his name," asked Jongin with a quizzical look.
 
"Because I do. Now, why are you really here," implored Yixing with a stern look, not taking any crap from the younger. Jongin sighed and ran a hand through his dyed hair.
 
"I am here to help," the tan boy said finally.
 
"How can you possibly help," asked Yixing confused.
 
"Because I know how to get away from your brother's prying eyes."
 
"How?"
 
"You are not the only one in love with someone they shouldn't be with."
 
"What?! You are with someone," asked Yixing surprised, careful to keep his voice down even if the walls were soundproof. Jongin just smirked and nodded.
 
"Who," asked a curious Yixing.
 
"Someone you don't know. Maybe you can meet them sometime. Anyways, we have been together for a year now. And obviously no one knows, well except you now. I can help you if you help me," says Jongin with a mischievous smile.
 
"How can I help you?"
 
"Your brother is going to start keeping a tighter hold on us because of you. You are going to cover my and I will cover yours. Deal?"
 
"I don't understand..."
 
"If I go out on a date, you cover for me and say I am spending time with you. If you go on a date, I will say you are with me. Do we have a deal?"
 
"Yes. We have a deal. And just in time too. I was hoping to see Luhan this weekend. Can you cover for me," asked Yixng hopeful.
 
"Yeah sure. But you cover for me next week. I am taking my lovely to the beach next week. My parents are letting us use the beach house."
 
"Lovely? Wow, that's weird to hear come from your mouth," joked Yixing with a chuckle. Jongin threw a random pillow at the laughing boy and scowled.
 
"OK, I am sorry. It is just between us. Although I just love your company, you better leave before Yifan knows you are here. He might get pissed that you did not report to him first," ushered Yixing to the door.
 
"I will see you Monday. Remember, keep it a secret." said Jongin as left quickly, leaving a smiling Yixing.
 
Now, he just had to figure out what to do with the younger. He could take Luhan to the movies. No, that was too lame and cliche. He wanted to get to know Luhan without it seeming like a date. Because they were not dating. They were just friends...Or so Yixing hoped. Luhan was injured so they would have to do something with little movement. Suddenly, he came up with a brilliant idea. Yes, it was perfect. Yixing hurriedly grabbed his things and exited his room. He was headed to the stars when he bumped into something hard. Yifan was standing in the middle of the hallway, his arms crossed against his fit chest.
 
"Going somewhere," asked the elder bitterly.
 
"Just move. I am in a hurry," said Yixing as he started to go around the barrier.
 
"Yixing. You better not go to that . If you do that, you are out of Death Strike," threatened Yifan in a stiff tone. Yixing stopped and looked at his brother spitefully.
 
"How do you know I am even going to see him? Just go terrorize someone else, Yifan," said Yixing as he escaped his brother. Yixing quickly left his house, the night surrounding the pale boy in darkness. Yixing drove hurriedly to his destination. He pulled up in the driveway of the small white house. Yixing had made sure to go the long way so he should not be followed but he still looked around as he walked to the door. Yixing knocked and waited on the doorstep, trying to still his nerves. A middle aged woman with fading brown hair answered the door and gave the young man a smile.
 
"How can I help you, sir," asked the woman.
 
"Um, I am here to see Luhan," answered Yixing slowly.
 
"Oh are you one of his friends? Please come in. What is your name," asked the woman as she let Yixing in. Yixing noticed only the foyer light was still on.
 
"Yixing. Wu Yixing. I go to school with Luhan. I just need to tell him something quickly."
 
"Oh, well his room is upstairs on the left. He might be asleep though. His friend had just left saying the younger asked to sleep."
 
"Oh, OK. Thank you, madam," responded Yixing as he climbed the stairs to Luhan's room. The house was clean and quiet, not unlike his own minus the fraction of the size. Yixing went to the brown door on the left and knocked lightly. He was soon greeted by a tired Luhan.
 
"What, Seoyoung," said Luhan grouchy as he rubbed his eyes.
 
"Uh, hi," replied Yixing nervously, his hands clasping and unclasping behind him due to nervousness. Luhan was just too adorable with his hair mussed, baggy shirt hanging off his shoulder, and shorts hanging off his bruised slender hips. Luhan quickly recognized the voice and looked at the elder in shock, sleep long forgotten.
 
"Why are you in my house at," Luhan quickly glanced at the clock beside his bed on the table," past eleven at night?! Do you realize you woke me? I just got done studying! I am tired and loopy from meds, and I don't want to deal with you," said Luhan bitterly as he looked at Yixing sternly. Yixing noticed Luhan had a new bruise forming on his cheek. Without thinking, Yixing reached out to examine Luhan's face, thumb tenderly grazing over the soft pale skin as if Luhan would crumble from too much pressure of his fingertips. Luhan closed his eyes at the delicate touch.
 
"Why are you here," asked Luhan in a softer tone, his eyes still closed and enjoying the feeling of Yixing's rough fingertips caressing him.
 
"To see you, of course. We need to talk. And we can't at school. I also wanted to see if you were OK. Are you OK?"
 
"Pssh. I have a broken rib or two. I have bruises all over. Plus, my ankle hurts. Why do you think I am leaning against the door," asked Luhan, making Yixing notice his awkward stance against the wooden door frame.
 
"Here, let me help you to bed," offered Yixing as began reaching to brace the younger. "I can handle it," replied Luhan bitterly as he pulled away from the elder and slowly limped to bed.
 
"I am guessing you will not be at school Monday."
 
"I am bound to my bed for the next week. All thanks to your brother."
 
"I am so sorry, Luhan. He is pissed at me. Not you. I am going to fix it though." "How," asked Luhan in a huff as he propped himself up on the bed, careful to not lie on his broken ribs. "I know his weakness. You don't need to worry about it." "I wished you would not do something like this just because of me. I do not need pity. Nor do I appreciate it."
 
"I do not pity you," said Yixing seriously, making Luhan direct his attention to the elder.
 
"Then why are you doing this?"
 
"Because you are special to me."
 
"You do not even know me," yelled Luhan, not caring if he woke his parents who were asleep a few doors down.
 
"Then let's change that. You agreed to meet me outside of school. I know something we can do while you are stuck in bed. So please," asked Yixing with a hopeful smile. Luhan huffed and laid back in his bed.
 
"Only if you answer a question"
 
"OK deal."
 
"Why do you care so much about me," asked Luhan seriously, darkening the mood in the room.
 
"Because you remind me of home and pureness. And I want to know more about you, Xiao Luhan," answered Yixing as if it was completely obvious. Luhan laughed his beautiful laugh, something Yixing immediately declared his favorite sound, and nodded his head.
 
"Fine. We can do it Saturday. Only Seoyoung will be here since my parents are going back to China for a few days on business."
 
"Amazing. I will see you Saturday around noon. Don't eat because I am bringing you a surprise. Got it? Please heal quickly and sleep well," said Yixing as he slightly bowed and left, switching the lights off on his way out. Luhan softly chuckled at the adorable man and closed his eyes, the elder Chinese man not leaving his thoughts until he fell into a medicine induced sleep. Yixing quickly left in his Porsche, taking the long way back to his house on the other side of the district and giving himself time to think.
 
Luhan was too perfect. He did not know why he was trying so hard for the boy to like him. He was not normally interested in people. Sure, he had rumors about him, but that was not true. He never once slept with anyone. He had slapped a few people but never to the extent the others did. He wanted to help people, not harm people. Yixing huffed as he pulled into the driveway and went inside. Yixing was created by Yifan in the entryway. The elder brother looked seriously pissed off while the younger displayed a great smile.
 
"I thought I told you not to go see him," said Yifan harshly.
 
"See who," asked Yixing, trying to play innocent.
 
"Who do you think? The little . I had one of the boys follow you. You went and saw him after I threatened you not to. Why? Did you need another ? Dear brother, you could have just used your usual girl. Or one of mine. No need to keep running to that pathetic piece of sh-" Yixing interrupted the elder with a hand wrapped around his neck, cutting him off mid-sentence.
 
"Don't you say another word, you little ," threatened Yixing through clenched teeth, his knuckles turning white against Yifan's neck. Yifan smiled cruelly at his brother.
 
"The little is you brother. Look at you. Tamed by a common . It's pathetic," spat Yifan with a cruel chuckle. Yixing threw the elder on the ground and stomped up the stairs, deciding he shold walk away before he made a mistake. Yifan's laugh followed the boy as he got up.
 
"Just you wait! I will make it so the dirty can't even live without hating you," threatened the elder. Yixing ignored him and stormed to his room, fury raging in his veins. Yixing slammed the door shut and locked it sliding down the white, wood door. The rage in his veins soon was replaced with calmness as Yixing's thoughts lingered on the beautiful pale boy with big eyes and plump lips. Yixing's breath came out in huffs for a while until evening out. When calm, Yixing got up and walked to his bed, stripping out of his jeans and shirt; he would shower in the morning. Right now, he just needed to dream of the deer boy and stay calm. Yixing closed his eyes with Luhan's image swimming behind his eyes and laugh ringing in his ears. The younger boy had him smitten.