Leaving

Individuality

After too much cake for dessert, the couple climbed the stairs to go to Luhan's room, hands intertwined and freely swinging between them. Luhan opened the door and pulled Yixing in, closing the door quickly and pushing Yixing against the hard wood. This completely shocked Yixing but he soon regained composure and gave a wicked smile to his boyfriend. Their hands were intertwined on both sides of Yixing's head, Luhan's chest pressed up against the elder.

"What are  you doing," questioned Yixing with a slight smirk, enjoying the lunatic side of Luhan coming out.

"Well...I was going to kiss you but now I kind of lost my nerve to," announced Luhan as he stepped away with a blush, embarrassed by his own actions. Yixing chuckled and brought his hands to Luhan's lowered face, cupping the porcelain skin softly. Tilting the younger's face up, Yixing lightly sealed his plush lips over those soft ones he loved. Luhan smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arms around Yixing's neck. Although he was less expierenced than Yixing, Luhan did pretty well in Yixing's opinion. Caving for more contact, Yixing Luhan's tender skin  with his finger pads, leaving light butterfly touches to burn sensationally into Luhan's skin. Luhan ran his hands through the neat, brown hair he adored, tugging a little on the soft strands. This caused Yixing to moan and pull back a little, resting his head on Luhan's.

"S-s-sorry," stuttered Luhan out of breath, tears forming in his eyes. He did not mean to hurt the other; he simply was going with the flow. Yixing opened his eyes to look at the shorter male, noticing the worry crevices in his face. Yixing gave him a peck on the lips, making the other finally open his eyes to give him a confused glance.

"You did nothing wrong. I am just sure you do not want to continue down this road. And we won't until you are ready," said Yixing with a sincere smile, pecking the other's nose before pulling away completely.

"W-w-what road," asked Luhan even more confused by the second, his innocence making Yixing feel warm. Yixing lightly chuckled and huskily whispered into Luhan's ear: "The one where I get to make love to that beautiful lithe body of yours."

He placed a kiss on the younger's ear lobe and pulled away to examine the blush that would come. As expected, Luhan shivered at the thick words and kiss to his ear, blushing a deep crimson that pleased Yixing entirely.

"O-oh. That road," acknowledged Luhan bashfully lowering his head to hide the embarrassment. Yixing again chuckled and nodded as he went to gather his things to leave. Noticing what the other was doing, Luhan frowned and sat on his bed. "Are you leaving so soon?"

"Yeah. I have to face Yifan and my father. Plus, I don't want to you into the mattress and that might happen if I stay," joked Yixing to lighten the mood. Luhan tried to hide his blush but failed, receiving a fond smile from his boyfriend.

"O-ok. I will miss you," admitted Luhan sheepishly with a small smile.

"I will miss you, too. But I have to make sure you will not be leaving any time soon. So be good. I will see you at school tomorrow," said Yixing as he finished packing, going to give one last peck to Luhan's soft lips.

"Ok. Bye," replied Luhan as he watched his boyfriend go. He sighed heavily and fell back onto the bed. Luhan dimly heard the door shut downstairs; Yixing was gone. Everything was too quiet for Luhan's liking, so much so it was driving the young male mad. He had grown used to his boyfriend being there to snuggle. And now Yixing was going home and would never come back. Because in three days, their relationship would be over. Or he would be back in China with his boyfriend being in another country. Either way, he would lose Yixing and that was something he rather not think about. In complete boredom and annoyance, Luhan huffed and reached for his phone to call Junmyeon. As expected, the younger answered on the third ring.

"LuLu, are you ok? I wasn't expecting your call so soon," inquired Junmyeon, his voice screaming concern. Luhan could tell the other was worried, imagining the frown lines Junmyeon would have.

"Calm down, Jun. You better not be frowning. Botox is not cheap! Anyways, Yixing just left. He is going to go fix things with his brother and father. I came out to my parents," announced Luhan with a smile, happy with this outcome.

"Really? How did it go?"

"Good. I thought it would be bad. Honestly, I thought they were homophobic because of when I would look at other males they gave me this look. But I guess not."

"I am happy for you. Anyways, I told the Dean about the school you will be transferring to. He is going to send your info over tomorrow. Are you sure you want to do this," asked Junmyeon hesitantly, hoping that Luhan had changed his mind about this.

"I have no choice. I have to move."

"What do you mean you have to move," said a voice from the doorway, startling the young Chinese male so much he dropped the phone. Luhan snapped around and faced Seoyoung confused. Luhan scrambled to pick up the phone.

"J-Junmyeon, I am going to have to call you back. Yeah, bye," said Luhan quickly as he hung up, setting the phone aside quickly. Seoyoung stood with arms crossed and an upset look on her face.

"Care to explain to me what you were talking about with Junmyeon," said Seoyoung as she came in and shut the door behind her, that way they had privacy from Luhan's parents.

"Uh...I am moving schools," announced Luhan slowly, his face cast down.

"Why? I thought you liked your school. You made friends and got a lovely boyfriend."

"Well, my 'lovely' boyfriend's brother is going to either deport us or make me end things with Yixing. I have no choice, Seoyoung."

"D-d-deport us," yelled Seoyoung shocked and appalled. Luhan simply nodded and fidgeted with his hands.

"Why?"

"Because I love Yixing. Yifan thinks I am rice," mumbled Luhan nervously.

"Rice?"

"Yixing is caviar. I am rice. You don't eat rice with caviar," clarified Luhan with a few tears and a nervous chuckle.

"Does Yixing know," asked Seoyoung softly, clasping her hand on Luhan's sweaty one.

"Yes. He is going to talk to Yifan about it. But I am still going to have to move schools and never see Yixing again. I move Friday to a school nearby," said Luhan softly.

"That is in three days!"

"I know. Junmyeon is going to help me move. Please do not tell mother and father yet," pleaded Luhan earnestly, his eyes pools of sincerity to Seoyoung.

"I won't for now. But I suggest you tell them soon," warned Seoyoung as she got up to leave, leaving the clothes she had brought to Luhan on the bed.

"Thank you. Goodnight, Seoyoung."

"Goodnight, LuLu. Good luck," replied Seoyoung as she closed the door behind her. After collecting himself, Luhan put the clothes in his wardrobe before going back to his bed. Luhan laid back on the bed with a troubled mind. Overall, he was glad Seoyoung knew because she could help him if needed. However, it made Luhan feel awful for worrying the woman. He never meant to be such a pest. He just wanted to love someone and be loved. And now his choice was bringing his family worry. It also made Yixing worry which caused Luhan's heart to ache. The last thing he wanted was for Yixing to be miserable because of him. Maybe he should really let go of Yixing. The thought sent his heart into a mess of aching and sadness. Tears sprung to his eyes as he clutched his chest, hoping for the emotional turmoil to end.

Noticing the time, Luhan decided to call Junmyeon back before it got too late. Junmyeon picked up on the third ring. Man, what is with this guy and third rings. "What happened," inquired an over worried Junmyeon, bringing Luhan out of his thoughts.

"Seoyoung heard me talking to you. I told her about me moving," replied Luhan quickly in one breath.

"What?! You still have not talked to your parents?"

"Of course not. Mother just came home today. I am not telling them until Monday next week. Or until I have too.."

"LUHAN!"

"Jun, it is just one less stress if they do not know. Please understand," pleaded Luhan through the phone. Luhan heard the younger huff a large sigh.

"Very well. Do your homework. I have to go to a meeting for the Student Council. Behave," said Junmyeon before hanging up on his best friend.

"Bye. Goodnight," replied Luhan before he hung up as well. Silence enveloped the house, making it uncomfortable again. He should do his homework but he felt no encouragement to. Deciding on sleep, Luhan crawled under the covers after turning the lights out; he would just shower in the morning. Right now, he just wanted to feel safe in his bed. He would prefer it if Yixing held him in his firm arms. Missing his boyfriend dearly, Luhan cuddled the pillow Yixing had used during his stay to his body, inhaling the remaining scent of manly vanilla and musk. It was an odd combination but it sparked longing in the heart of Luhan. He slowly drifted to sleep with his heart, mind, and dreams filled with the wonderfulness that was his boyfriend.

 

A/N: This is short and meaningless but at least it is something. I will try my best to work on this but I am very busy. DO NOT EXPECT A CHAPTER EVERY WEEK LIKE BEFORE! Anyways, thank you to everyone who commented. You people are the best and the ones that keep me writing.