Day Two with You

Individuality
Because of the insistent ringing of the alarm clock, Luhan awoke with a start to warmness surrounding him and the most pleasant of smells radiating from the kitchen. The arms surrounding him tightened around his waist. "Don't get up yet. You are so warm," mumbled Yixing into his boyfriend's neck. With a chuckle, Luhan agreed and snuggled into the elder. They stayed like that for a while, Yixing with his head tucked between Luhan's shoulder and neck. Eventually, the couple got out of bed because the smell downstairs was more enticing to their rumbling tummies. Luhan intertwined their fingers and led them downstairs to the kitchen with a bright smile. 
 
"Seoyoung, what are you cooking? It smells-" Luhan stopped his sentence and in his tracks as he entered the kitchen to see who was cooking.
 
"I have the day off today. I thought I might cook for us and give Seoyoung a break She already does so much for us," said Luhan's father as he stayed at the stove, his back facing his son. "I thought maybe after school we could do something togeth-"
 
Luhan's father turned around to see his son holding hands with a hazelnut haired boy he had never seen before. Noticing how Luhan's hand was intertwined with Yixing's, he let go quickly of the hand and stepped a little to the side. "Luhan, who is this," asked Mister Xiao as he gave a pointed look at Yixing, more than a little confused. 
 
"U-uh. T-this is-" "Wu Yixing. Son of Wu Kibum, CEO and Chairman of Wu Brothers Oil," introduced Yixing with a smile and bow to Luhan's father. "
 
W-W-Wu Oil?" stuttered the middle aged man, giving a slight bow in return as he realized this is the heir to the company he works for.
 
"Yes. I go to school with Luhan. If I am right, my dad is your boss and asked for you and your wife to come here. You must be a very good man and good employee. Thank you for caring for my company," said Yixing with another bow and charming smile. Luhan was dumbfounded and silent the entire conversation, preferring to stare at his shoes.
 
"Luhan dear," said Mister Xiao, gaining the boy's attention," you didn't mention that you were friends with Mister Wu."
 
"It happened recently," said Luhan softly, keeping his head down.
 
"Ah, I see. Then why is he here so early," asked Luhan's father, a little confused at why the boy came down at seven in the morning.
 
 "Um, he is staying here a few days. It is a long story. Sorry I didn't tell you," said Luhan as he played with his fidgeting hands.
 
"That's fine. Just tell me next time," said Luhan's father pointedly as he tried to save the food from burning on the stove. Luhan let out the breath he did not realize he was holding and relaxed, glad his father was more laid back than his mother. Yixing leaned over and gave a quick peck to Luhan's cheek while said man's father was not looking, his lips lingering close to Luhan's ear.
 
"It will be OK. Calm down. I like your creamy skin but not so pale, my little dear," whispered Yixing with a small smile before he pulled away to examine the blush he expected to come. As hoped for, Luhan blushed and nodded softly.
 
"Boys, go sit at the table. It is almost done," announced Mister Xiao as he began to finish the dish, bringing the boys to the present from their little unseen moment. Starving for the delicious food, Luhan led the pair to the table and plopped down in a seat across from his boyfriend at the long table in the dining room. Mister Xiao placed the dishes on the table and sat at his own seat at the head of the table. The group began to eat silently, the only noise being the sound of chopsticks hitting bowls. In the end, Luhan was the one to break the silence after several minutes of eating.
 
"This is good, father," said Luhan softly as he picked up a slightly burnt piece of chicken, keeping his head down to his bowl.
 
"Thank you. It has been awhile since I cooked us a meal. I was afraid it would be bad," chuckled Mister Xiao.
 
"Thank you for cooking for us," said Yixing with a slight bow of his head.
 
"Oh, you are welcome. You have lovely manners," commented Mister Xiao appreciating the young man's manners; not many people his age such manners.
 
"Thank you. My mother raised me to be a gentleman," replied Luhan's boyfriend as he continued to eat, giving a small smile at Luhan. Luhan tried not to notice and continued to keep his head down.
 
"Your mother is a lovely woman according to my wife."
 
"She is. She is away in Japan at the moment," informed Yixing as he finished eating, setting his chopsticks aside.
 
"Oh? How nice," commented Mister Xiao as he continued to munch on his food.
 
"Can we go now," asked Luhan softly as he finished eating.
 
"Yes. Don't be late to school. It was nice meeting you, Yixing. How long will you be staying," inquired Mister Xiao with a smile at the boy.
 
"I leave tomorrow night. I don't want to be away from my brother too long," replied the other man as he got up from his seat to follow impatient Luhan who was already half-way out of the room.
 
"Well, thank you for keeping my son company. Hurry to school you two," ushered Mister Xiao as he continued to finish his breakfast alone. Taking that as the cue to leave, Luhan pulled Yixing up the steps and to his room to get ready.
 
"Your father seems nice," commented Yixing as he changed into his uniform, not caring that he would be stripping down to his boxers in front of Luhan. Luhan notice Yixing stripping and turned around quickly.
 
"Goodness, Yixing! Change in the bathroom," scolded Luhan with his back turn to the handsome man, a dark blush forming on his cheeks.
 
"Aw, how adorable. Luhan is afraid to see me half ," chuckled Yixing as he quickly dressed in his uniform. "I'm decent. Turn around so I can see that beautiful blush." Following the order, Luhan turned around and scowled at Yixing.
 
"Not funny. I'm going to go change in the bathroom like a normal person," declared Luhan with a pointed look as he took his uniform to the bathroom to change. They had twenty minutes to get to school so they both hurried to finish getting ready. When both were ready, Yixing ushered Luhan downstairs with an outstretched hand for later to take. Taking the elder's hand, Luhan hopped down the steps and out the door. They slid into Yixing's car and quickly drove to school.
 
"The perk of living behind the school: it takes two minutes to get to school," commented Yixing as he pulled into parking lot and parked in his space in the front row.
 
"Yep. It's glorious. Your parents picked a nice house for us," agreed Luhan as he got out of the car and waited for Yixing to catch up with him. "Are you OK," asked Yixing before they entered the gates.
 
"Yes, I am fine. Go make up with Yifan, and I will talk to Junmyeon. I will meet you at the gates after school. Behave," said Luhan before he gave a daring peck to Yixing's cheek.
 
"Be careful. Stay away from Death Strike," warned Yixing as he began walking towards the gate again. Luhan chuckled and followed behind him. Trying not to be late, Luhan quickly ran to his class and slipped into his seat beside Junmyeon. Since this was his first time being in class in a week, the other students gave him odd stares and whispered among each other before the teacher came in. Ignoring them, Luhan turned his attention to Junmyeon who was looking down at his desk, ignoring Luhan's presence just as he ignored the others.
 
"Jun, can we talk," asked Luhan softly so no one else would hear. At first there was no reply, just Junmyeon looking down. Eventually, he got a reply.
 
"There is no need to. I understand you like Yixing. I just wished you would have told me sooner. Why am I always the last to know, Luhan," asked Junmyeon as he continued to look down, afraid that he would have rivets of tears sliding down his pale cheeks if he saw the other.
 
"Jun, I'm sorry. It just happened. I promise to explain everything. Just please talk to me," pleaded Luhan earnestly. After a moment of silence, Luhan continued. "I don't like you being upset with me. I know I did wrong in not letting you know sooner. Please forgive me, Jun." After thinking for a few minutes, Junmyeon huffed and nodded softly, closing his eyes before looking up at the other finally.
 
"Fine. But you better tell me everything," said Junmyeon as he gave a soft smile at Luhan, trying to assure the other he was forgiven. Even though he could not have Luhan, it was OK as long as the other was happy; after all, he could not lie that he did look happy with Yixing.
 
"Of course," said Luhan with a smile back, happy to have his friend back. The teacher came in then and began the lesson. Thanks to Junmyeon's help all last week, Luhan was not too far behind in class. Nevertheless, Luhan was still distracted and kept smiling to himself. Everything would be OK. He had Yixing who he absolutely adored. Junmyeon was no longer upset with him. His dad liked Yixing, which shocked him honestly. He was not in pain because of some losers. Everything was pretty good for him. That is until Yifan shoved him into an empty classroom after the lunch bell rang. Luhan huffed at the push and looked at the man who stood beside the closed classroom door. "What do you want," asked Luhan as he tried to not be a coward, although the fear building him was not helping him at all. The other simply leaned back against the wall and glared daggers at the other Chinese male.
 
"Why won't you leave my brother alone," asked Yifan coldly suddenly, catching Luhan off guard; he had been expecting a punch or a kick, not such a question.
 
"W-w-what?"
 
"I beat you up twice yet you kept on. I tried to get him to leave you alone but that did not work. I tried to get father to make him leave you alone. That backfired. So what do I have to do for you to leave him alone," asked Yifan sternly before gaining a sly smirk," Oh, I know. Tell him to come home or I will make your family move back home."
 
"Y-you wouldn't," stuttered Luhan as he braced himself against a desk, appalled at the threat. Would Yifan really threaten Luhan's family over his relationship with Yixing?
 
"Oh, I would. Tell him to come home and never talk to him again. Avoid him at all cost. In fact, I can even transfer you to another school if you need it. Just stay away from him completely," replied Yifan as he began to step towards Luhan. When he reached the later, Yifan leaned forward with a smirk, a thumb brushing the younger's cheek.
 
"Don't you realize what you are to him?"
 
"What I am," asked Luhan confused as he flinched and stepped away from the touch. The elder scowled and went back to leaning against the wall.
 
"You are trash. He is royalty. You don't eat caviar with rice; you will get an awful taste. You don't belong together. He is the co-heir to our company, and you will be working in a porridge shop on the corner. So please, save yourself before he realizes how rice doesn't suit him," warned Yifan with a scowl as he left the classroom. Shocked by the bitter words of Yifan, Luhan stayed in his spot for a little bit, thinking over the encounter.
 
"H-he is right. I-I-I'm poor. I'm not good enough for someone as incredible as Yixing. What was I thinking?," whispered Luhan as a tear streaked down his cheek. Making sure tears were not seen, he slowly walked to the tree where the others were for lunch.
 
"Luhan! I am so glad to see you back," said Jongdae as he played a game with Baekhyun, the latter giving the sad boy a smile.
 
"Oh, nice to see you as well," replied Luhan as he sat in his spot next to Junmyeon, trying to show a smile. Noticing the way Luhan's eyes looked sad, Junmyeon gave Luhan a questionable look of concern. Seeing that look, Luhan softly asked to go somewhere else to talk, receiving a nod from the young Korean.
 
"We will see you guys later. Baekhyun, go to class this time. Stop skipping! Mister Oh keeps telling me he will give you detention if you skip again. Got it," warned Junmyeon as he got up with Luhan. Baekhyun huffed and nodded at the class president. The two walked to the arts building quickly. Junmyeon led them to an empty classroom on the second floor.
 
"This is my uncle's class. He eats lunch in his office so we will be alone. Now, why do you look paler and sad," asked Junmyeon as he sat a desk with Luhan following suit.
 
"Yifan. He talked to me before lunch. That's why I was late."
 
"Well? What did he say," urged Junmyeon.
 
"H-he threatened to move me back to China if I don't leave Yixing alone," admitted Luhan as he fidgeted with his hands, tears coming to his eyes at the thought of not having the hazelnut haired man in his life.
 
"Are you serious? He knows your family works for his?"
 
"Yes. And he has the power to do it. Their father will listen to Yifan."
 
"How do you know."
 
"Because he believed Yifan when he told their dad that Yixing was using blackmail to sleep around with me," announced Luhan with a shaky voice and several tears.
 
"Please be kidding me. Don't cry," said Junmyeon as he lightly embraced the other. Luhan broke inside at the caring words.
 
"H-he made Y-yixing-g mad so now he-e is at my hou-se," sobbed Luhan into Junmyeon's shirt, wetting the soft fabric.
 
"Yixing is at your house? Do your parents know about this," asked Junmyeon as he rubbed circles on the other's back.
 
"My dad found out this morning that Yixing slept over but knows nothing else. My mom is away so she knows nothing. Yixing is staying until tomorrow night. But Yifan is making me send him home now and disappear from sight. He offered to transfer me to another school," said Luhan as he tried to calm himself, wiping the remaining tears from his face.
 
"Y-y-you're going to leave," asked Junmyeon sadly as he pulled away from the depressed boy. Luhan looked down and gave a light nod.
 
"It's the only way. It's that or I move away completely. It's better for Yixing, as well. I...I'm not good enough," admitted the small boy sadly, crushing his own heart at the truthful words.
 
"Xiao Luhan! How are you not good enough," yelled Junmyeon with pinched eyebrows, appauled at what the other said.
 
"I'm rice. He is caviar. We don't go well together," said Luhan softly as he began to sniffle.
 
"You better not tell me you believe that nonsense. Yifan spouted that bull to get you to leave. Luhan, Yixing is incredibly lucky to have you. Don't listen to that idiot!"
 
"Well, I have no other choice!"  Junmyeon sighed and looked down; the sight of Luhan looking so distressed tore him to pieces. After lots of sniffling and wiping of tears, Luhan broke the silence.
 
"Will you help me," asked Luhan with pleading eyes. Junmyeon looked up the boy he adored and nodded solemnly.
 
"What do you want me to do," asked Junmyeon softly with a reassuring smile.
 
"I want to leave Friday. Help me withdraw? And please do not tell the others until Friday after school."
 
"I can't believe I am doing this but fine."
 
"Thank you, Jun," said Luhan as he embraced the other male.
 
"You're welcome. Let's go. The bell should ring soon," said Junmyeon as he got up with the other following suit. The two went back to their friends, Luhan feeling a little better after talking to Junmyeon. He would do what is best for Yixing. Even if he himself were unhappy he woud seperate from Yixing with no way to get him back. Remaining silent, Luhan went to the rest of his classes. No matter how hard he tried, he could not stop thinking about Yixing. e knew Yixing adored him but he hoped the boy would not hate him for doing this. Well, it might be easier on Yixing if he did hate Luhan. He would be able to let go of any positive feeling for the young Chinese man. Luhan pushed away the tears at bay and tried to focus on his lessons. When the final bell rang, Luhan walked slowly to the gate. On his way he saw Yifan heading in the same direction.
 
"Yifan," called Luhan as he approached the other. Said man stopped and smirked at the boy.
 
"Well, have you already made your decision," questioned the harsh Chinese man when Luhan stood in front of him.
 
"Yes. I will leave Yixing alone. I will even move to a different school. I won't go looking for him, and I will ignore his attempts. But on two conditions," said Luhan quickly, trying to hurry before Yixing saw him.
 
"Well what," asked Yifan annoyed at the other.
 
"Leave my parents jobs alone."
 
"Yes ok," agreed Yifan with nod," what else?"
 
"Give me until Friday with him. After Friday, you won't see me again near him. Just let him stay at my house until tomorrow night. I will break it off Friday and all will be well. Please," pleaded Luhan. Yifan thought for a few moments and then nodded.
 
"Fine. Find another school and tell me. Keep your word," warned Yifan with a stern look.
 
"As long as you keep yours."
 
"Then we have a deal. See ya rice," smirked Yifan as he walked away. Luhan sighed heavily and began walking to the gates. As expected, Yixing was waiting near the gate with a worried expression.
 
"Why are you so late? I was worried Yifan got my little dear," said Yixing as he saw Luhan approaching him.
 
"Sorry. I had to talk to my teacher real quick. Let's go. My dad must be worried as well," said Luhan with a light smile. No matter how much he wanted to cry into his boyfriend's chest, he must stay quiet about this all. He had five days with the other. He wanted to make them best of them. The couple slipped into the car and headed to Luhan's house.
 
"How was your day," asked a happy Yixing as he slid his thumb over Luhan's palm.
 
"Fine. Did you make up with Yifan?"
 
"Yeah, we are all good. He is going to leave you alone now. Isn't that great," said Yixing with a bright smile.
 
"Yeah, it is," said Luhan feebly. Luhan looked out the window and closed his eyes, memorizing the way Yixing's fingers felt in his. Who knew how many times he would feel them again...
 
A/N: Well...who hates me? Thank you to all of my subscribers and lovely readers.  I especially love my dear commenters who keep me dedicated to writing more. Please continue to give this story love! 
 
Side note. After this story is done, I am hoping to do a oneshot for every EXO pairing. For those who don't want to do the math, that is like 66 ships. I will be in school when this story finishes so I will start when I have time (which I don't have a lot of when it comes to three AP classes amoung other things. Why do I do this to myself again?). Anyways, the point is please request which ships you want me to do first and just give me some ideas. It will start in Novemeber/December depending on when this story ends. Like with this story, I will hopefully post one each Friday/Saturday. So it will be a year long thing. Anyways, any idea would be helpful! Thank you~
 
Also, is anyone else waiting for the dumb email still? Like any day now