Please Understand

Individuality
With tired bones, Luhan woke before Yixing. Sun light had not filtered in through the blinds covering the window. Luhan opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. The long, warm arms were wrapped tightly around his waist made him feel at ease. Taking a rare opportunity, Luhan examined Yixing's sleeping face, skin unwrinkled with a few blemishes scattering his skin. Without much thought, Luhan nervously a thumb tenderly against the soft creamy skin that tempted Luhan to kiss every inch of the expanse. Dark eyelashes fluttered against pale cheeks before a smile crept upon the angel's face.
 
"Why must you wake me so early, little dear," groaned Yixing although his smile remained.
 
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. We have about an hour before we have to get up," whispered Luhan as a smile crept upon his face, continuing to admire the other male.
 
"Really? Thank goodness. Because you are so delectably warm," purred Yixing as he placed a soft kiss on Luhan's lips, his eye lids fluttering close at the soft caress of the other's lips. Luhan smiled against the sweet kiss and returned it wholeheartedly, his own eyes slipping close. It was a simple but beautiful kiss of love with no teeth but a little tongue. Wishing for the moment to last forever, Yixing pulled away to look at the younger with kind, loving eyes.
 
"I love you. Please don't leave me. Not even when we are sixty and you are tired of doing my laundry because I am too lazy to put them in the bin."
 
"Are you that messy," whined Luhan with a crinkled nose; the action made Yixing place a delicate kiss on his boyfriend's nose.
 
"No. I am messy but I am not that messy," chuckled Yixing as he nuzzled his nose against Luhan's affectionately.
 
"Good. I am not a complete neat freak but I do not tolerate utter laziness." Yixing smiled sweetly at the young male.
 
"You are too adorable. Goodness, you make me not want to go to school," chuckled Yixing as he his thumb up and down Luhan's arm, raising goosebumps in his wake. Nervously, Luhan bit his lip in mischief.
 
"Would it be so bad if we did skip," asked Luhan a little too bold for how nervous he felt. Astonished at the idea, Yixing's eyes widened and his mouth went agape. "
 
You want to skip school to spend time with me?" Luhan shyly nodded and bowed his head in regret for such an impossible idea.
 
"You know we can't," said Yixing softly, hating the words he had to say.
 
"I know... I am sorry for such a dumb idea."
 
"It wasn't dumb. We just can't.. We do need to talk though," said Yixing as he sat up, Luhan following suit with nerves running crazy.
 
"About what," asked a confused Luhan as he began to fidget. "Why are you running away from me," questioned Yixing seriously, all signs of happiness gone.
 
"W-w-well...I have no choice," answered Luhan honestly, his head bow in sadness. He could not lie to Yixing so why try now?
 
"You do have a choice. You have me to help you, little dear. Please just tell me what is going on," pleaded Yixing as his hands came to hold Luhan's between them.
 
"I can't. It is best if you don't know. Please just know I do love you. I want you to be happy," said the younger as he watched Yixing's fingers intertwine with him own.
 
"I can't be happy if you go to another school. I can't be happy if you will not tell me what is going on between you and Yifan. I'm not happy without you. I love you, Xiao Luhan," replied Yixing earnestly, his eyes filled with love and his voice containing care.  Touched by such kind words, Luhan began to tear up.
 
"LuLu, please don't cry anymore. Just tell me what is the matter, and we can do this. We can make it work."
 
"Y-yifan is making me move," proclaimed Luhan softly as tears streaked his cheeks.
 
"What," asked Yixing astonished, grasping Luhan's face in his hands to examine the younger.
 
"Yifan is making me move schools. If I don't, he will deport my family back to China. I am not good enough for you, Yixing. I am rice, and you are caviar. We do not belong together. I was only trying to make you happy," sobbed Luhan as he looked into those chocolate eyes he adored. Yixing was stunned into silence. His brother had lied to him? But yesterday, Yifan looked so sincere when he said he would not hurt the younger. Luhan watched different emotions flicker in Yixing's eyes. There was shock at first. Then understanding. Sadness. Regret. Anger. Finally settling on loving. Yixing wiped the tears away from Luhan's pale cheeks.
 
"Whatever he told you is a lie. You are so much more than you think you are," said Yixing softly, his voice laced with love and his eyes melting Luhan into goo.
 
"But...I am poor. You are one of the wealthiest people in Asia. Why would you mess with someone like me when you could have so much better? Someone who didn't rely on your money. Someone smart and beautiful. A girl who would make your father proud. Yixing, it is just better if we don't see each other," rambled Luhan as he shook within Yixing's grasp. He hated those words spilling from his mouth. They sent daggers into Luhan's heart as well as Yixing's. Yixing looked sadly at Luhan, tears threatening to spill.
 
"Do you really believe that?"
 
"It's true. Yixing, you deserve better."
 
"Luhan, there is no one more perfect for me than you. Why must you hurt us both," asked Yixing as he embraced the younger tightly, afraid his boyfriend would slip from his grasp if he let go.
 
"Are you sure? I don't want you to regret this..."
 
"The only regret I have is for not telling Yifan to off," said Yixing with a smile and a kiss to Luhan's neck. Luhan's tears stopped as he laid his head on Yixing's shoulder, basking in the smell and warmth of the elder.
 
"I love you, Wu Yixing."
 
"As I love you, Xiao Luhan." The two spent several minutes just holding onto each other, basking in the warmth of the other. Eventually, the couple had to part to get ready for school. They walked downstairs, hand-in-hand. Luhan's dad was at work so Seoyoung had cooked for them. When she noticed the two love birds looking all lovey dovey, she almost fainted at the stove.
 
"What is with you two? Please do not tell me you did it," pleaded Seoyoung with wide eyes and hands on her hips.
 
"Do what," asked a rather innocent and confused Luhan. Amused at his boyfriend's innocence, Yixing leaned over and whispered what she meant. Immediately, Luhan turned the color of beets and hung his head in embarrassment.
 
"No, Seoyoung. We did not do that. Goodness Seoyoung! We just started dating! We are not having anytime soon," assured Luhan bashfully.
 
"Good. You are too young. As much as I like Mister Yixing, I rather not have my LuLu be deflowered," said Seoyoung as she went back to cooking.
 
"Seoyoung!"
 
"Alright, go get ready to eat. Also, your mother comes home this evening," announced the caretaker as she scooped food onto their plates.
 
"What," asked a confused Luhan.
 
"Yes, I know she is early. But she gets to come home. The deal went better than expected so she should be home when you get home from school. Use that information as a hint," advised Seoyoung as she placed the food in front of the boys and began to eat as well.
 
"Do you want to meet my mother," asked Luhan with a smile to his boyfriend.
 
"I would love to," replied Yixing with a charming smile as he chewed.
 
"Oh, you two are adorable," mused Seoyoung before she took a bite of her food. The trio laughed and finished their meal peacefully. Shortly after, Luhan and Yixing quickly dressed and left for school, again only taking a few minutes to arrive at the school. However, this time there was a surprise waiting for them. A tall surprise at that. Yifan stood near the gates as the couple walked up, hands intertwined and smiled wide across their face.
 
"Yifan," addressed Yixing sternly, his smile faltering. Sensing the other's rude tone he arched a brow.
 
"Oh, I see he told you. Wow, . You obviously can't keep your mouth shut," commented Yifan with a scowl at the little deer.
 
"I am not a ," replied Luhan bravely, his hand grasping Yixing's hard. Surprised at the younger man, Yifan approached the younger directly.
 
"Obviously, you must be good in bed for my brother to like you. He is one of the biggest players on campus. Maybe I should try you out sometime," said Yifan with a wicked grin.
 
"No, I am not. Yifan, I haven't slept with anyone. Ever. I just made it up so you would get off my back. Now, I am going to walk my boyfriend to class," said Yixing with anger surging through his veins, his voice tense. Yifan gave a cold glare at Luhan before stepping away slowly.
 
"Just remember our deal, Luhan," said Yifan before turning around and leaving for class. Confused, Yixing looked at Luhan who was biting his lip hard.
 
"What deal?"
 
"I said I would break up with you and move away. As long as he did not mess with my parents' jobs. Friday is my last day," informed Luhan sadly with head bow. Yixing sighed heavily and looked away astonished.
 
"You planned to just dump me without a reason and move away? Did you ever consider me? How I would feel?" yelled Yixing, drawing a few stares from passersby as they hurried to class. The tardy bell rang in the distance, signalling the beginning of class.
 
"I thought you didn't care for me that much. I figured you would be fine without me. Please understand...I had to for my parents," pleaded Luhan with eager eyes, tears starting to form. Seeing the other's face, Yixing relaxed and reached out for Luhan, motioning for the other to embrace him. Luhan quickly stepped into those awaiting arms, his own wrapping around the man's waist.
 
"I wished you would have told me sooner. I could have helped you," mumbled Yixing into Luhan's soft hair.
 
"It's too late. Junmyeon has already told the dean. I was going to tell my parents tonight. They won't be happy but they will understand hopefully. Will you be there with me? I want them to know about us. I am sick of being scared of my parents honestly," said Luhan with his eyes closed, enjoying the presence of the elder.
 
"Of course. Now go to class. You are already late. I will see you after school. I love you so much, little dear," said Yixing as he pulled away from the embrace reluctantly.
 
"I love you, too, Xing," replied the other before giving a light kiss to Yixing's lips. The couple went their separate ways and scurried off to class. Thankfully, the teacher was ruining late as he sometimes was. Luhan sat in his seat while Junmyeon looked a his questioningly, noticing the others sad eyes.
 
"What is wrong, LuLu?"
 
"Yixing knows about Yifan kicking me out of school. Now, Yixing hates his brother. And it is my fault. I feel so bad," whispered Luhan so no one else would hear him except the slim male beside him.
 
"What? What happened," inquired Junmyeon. Luhan told him how Yixing had left to see Yifan last night, his confession this morning, and the encounter at the gates. By the end, Junmyeon was appalled and speechless.
 
"I don't know what I am going to do. Yixing is coming home with me after school to face my parents. I am going to tell them I am gay," declared Luhan softly, shocking the other more.
 
"I am so sorry this is all happening so quick, LuLu. But I have some good news for you. I found a nice school for you just a block or so away. You don't have to move houses. You can still see us. That's good, right," asked Junmyeon hopefully, trying to ease the male of a little worry. Luhan gave a light smile and nodded quickly. Right then the teacher came in with apologies for being late. The students paid attention to class but Luhan's thoughts wandered. He was scared about after school. He was scared about next week. He was scared about his future with the hazelnut eyed boy who captured his heart in the span of a month.
 
A/N: I am sorry for the slowly decreasing quality of the chapters! I am getting writers block even though I know the ending I want. Please be patient with me! Anyways, thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented! I love them as always ^^