Day One (Part One)

Individuality
The duo pulled into the driveway of Luhan's small home. As expected, no one was home. Luhan opened the door to find Seoyoung waiting for him with a scowl.
 
"Young man! Why were you out," scolded the woman, not noticing the guest following Luhan.
 
"I am sorry about that. I asked Luhan to meet me at the park down the street. Please don't be upset with him," said Yixing as he gave a bow to Seoyoung.
 
"Oh, Mr. Wu. It is nice surprise to see you so early. It is fine. I was just worried about Luhan," said Seoyoung with a smile and a bow in return.
 
"Seoyoung, I am fine. Yixing is going to be staying with us for a few days. And mother and father shall not know. Please," pleaded Luhan with cute eyes. Seoyoung sighed and nodded.
 
"Yes, LuLu. I get it. Take him upstairs, and I will begin cooking breakfast," huffed Seoyoung as she headed to the kitchen to prepare the meal. Luhan smiled at Yixing and led him up the stairs.
 
"You are probably safer in my room. Is that OK," inquired Luhan with a shy smile.
 
"Of course, LuLu," replied the other with a smile of his own. Luhan blushed again and opened the door to his room.
 
"You can put your stuff over there by the bookshelf and wardrobe," instructed the younger. Yixing nodded and did as told, placing his bag at the foot of the wardrobe.
 
"Seoyoung will get us when breakfast is ready. What do you want to do," asked Luhan as he plopped down on his bed, raking a hand through his now dry hair.
 
"Whatever you would like to do. What do you normally do," inquired the elder as he sat beside the smaller male.
 
"Well, normally I am watching Pororo, but I am pretty sure you don't want to watch that," mumbled Luhan with a deep flush, causing his boyfriend laugh at the adorableness.
 
"You watch Pororo the Little Penguin? How adorable," commented Yixing with a large smile.
 
"Well...the penguin is cute. Shut up. Just pick something to do," huffed Luhan with a playful slap to Yixing's arm.
 
"Well...we could finish our game," suggested the other as he stretched his legs beside Luhan's on the bed; they were lying side by side on the small bed, their close proximity not going unnoticed by both men.
 
"OK. I still have many questions for you," agreed the younger as he put on his serious face.
 
"OK. Go ahead."
 
"Why do you want to be a doctor," asked Luhan, starting his long list of questions.
 
"I like helping people...Sounds weird saying that aloud but it's true. I want to heal the world from its pain," said Yixing thoughtfully, causing the younger Chinese man to hum in response with a smile.
 
"What do you want to do when you are older," asked the elder as he began running a hand through his hair, making the locks ruffle into a disheveled fashion.
 
"I don't know yet. That is probably really pathetic but I don't know. I haven't found anything I was passion about. Besides dancing. And singing. But I could never do anything with that. Anyways, when did you realize you wanted to become a doctor?"
 
"When I was seven, Yifan had to go to the hospital once because he got into a pretty bad fight. He ended up with a cast on his arm and a few stitches to his torso. We were in the ER, and I just found it all amazing and incredible. The doctors rushed around trying to help everyone. I liked the energy and vibe of it all. I saw this guy get his shoulder popped into place; he vomited due to pain. I saw a girl with a leg ripped open with the bone showing. I don't know...I just found it all weird but in an amazing way. Ever since then, I just taught myself what needed to be known. I helped at a clinic a few times as well," answered Yixing, all the while having this dreamy look in his eyes. Finding the other beyond adorable, Luhan nodded and smiled at said man affectionately.
 
"That's how you knew how to bind my wrist."
 
"Yep. I have done it more than a few times at the clinic. It was one of the first things the doctor taught me a few years ago. It has been helpful. I can heal people like you even just a little."
 
"I think you would be a great doctor," commented Luhan sincerely.
 
"Thank you. But I never can. Even though Yifan is the heir, even if he is adopted, I am just the helper; I still can't do anything I want. I have to help Yifan, keep him in line as CEO and Chairman," said Yixing as he leaned back. "I'm sorry. Maybe-" Seoyoung came in then and interrupted what Luhan's statement. 
 
 
"Boys, breakfast is ready. I will bring it up shortly so you don't have to come down. You look too comfortable," said Seoyoung with a smile and a wink to Luhan, which had said man in a furious blush.
 
"Thank you, Seoyoung," called Luhan as the lady went away. "You're welcome, dear!"
 
"My turn to ask a question. What is Junmyeon to you," asked a bold Yixing.
 
"W-w-what," stuttered the younger.
 
"You said you meant a lot to him. So, what about him?"
 
"W-well...He confessed to me. And kissed me. But it wasn't like your kisses...I like your kisses more," admitted the younger, the boldness from last night all gone.
 
"He kissed you? Is that why you guys had a dispute?" Luhan nodded and gave a slight pout.
 
"I think he is jealous of you. Because he likes me, and you seemed to like me."
 
"I do like you," admitted the elder with a smile and peck to Luhan's lips, making the boy blush harder than he was before. "I-I like you, too."
 
"I'm glad," commented Yixing with another peck right before Seoyoung came back in with the food, noticing Yixing lean back into his position.
 
"Enjoy boys! Maybe you guys can go out after you eat! It is so lovely outside! Plus, Luhan needs fresh air," said Seoyoung as she left but not before giving Luhan another wink. Once the woman was down the stairs, the duo erupted in laughter and began to eat the prepared food.
 
"This is so good," commented Yixing with an appreciative smile.
 
"Seoyoung is a better cook than me," agreed the younger as he swallowed his food happily. The duo finished eating their meal in comfortable silence. That was something the duo loved. Neither felt the pressure to talk and make a conversation. The pair simply enjoyed the other's company. Eventually, the silence ended when Yixing decided to speak.
 
"Where do you want to go," inquired the elder as he his lips.
 
"I don't care as long as we go out," replied Luhan as he began to gather their plates to take to Seoyoung, trying to distract himself from the attractive man sitting so close to him.
 
"Good. Because there is somewhere I want to take you," said Yixing as he helped the other. Said man simply nodded and took the dirty dishes to Seoyoung. He came back when Yixing was slipping a clean shirt on, giving Luhan the privilege to see a sliver of the toned torso of the elder Chinese man. Caught by other, Luhan blushed fifty shades of red.
 
"You are still so incredibly adorable when you blush," commented Yixing as he put away his things and sat on the bed.
 
"Shut up" mumbled the younger as he grabbed his things to leave. Holding out his hand to his boyfriend, Luhan led them down the steps and out the door to the car. Yixing hurried ahead to open the passenger side door for Luhan with a dashing smile.
 
"You didn't have to do that," muttered Luhan as he slipped into the fancy car.
 
"You are my boyfriend. It's my honor to do it," replied the elder as he gave a slight peck to Luhan's lips before closing the door. Luhan blushed deeply at the the words and kiss, avoiding the other's look as he slipped into his own seat. Yixing the car and began driving towards his destination.
 
"Are you going to tell me where we are going," asked Luhan as he watched the scenes outside go by in a blur. "Nope."
 
"Not even a hint?"
 
"OK, a hint. I really love this place. I have been going here since I was little. I know you will like it to."
 
"Someone is cocky," muttered Luhan with a smile nonetheless.
 
"Not really. Just trust me. You will like it," assured Yixing with a smile to the other, receiving a sigh in return. "Fine." The elder laughed lightly and continued to drive. Luhan was silent for the rest of the ride, questions subsiding. Yixing pulled up to a small building a few districts from Gangnam. There was only one car in the barren parking lot in front of the solid white building. A small sign was on the door but Luhan couldn't read it well. The windows were tinted dark as night so no one could see in.
 
"Did you take to me to a drug house," asked Luhan worriedly, giving the building a skeptical look. The elder simply laughed at his boyfriend and hurried to open his door. Luhan got out and followed the other inside the sketchy building.
 
"Hello! Oh, Yixing! I haven't seen you around here in a while," called a pale man with solid black hair and a bright smile from behind the counter. "Hey, Taemin. It has been a little crazy lately," replied Yixing with an awkward laugh.
 
"I bet. I heard Yifan has been going crazy. Did he really mess with that poor kid? I heard the kid got hospitalized a few times because of him," asked Taemin with wide, curious eyes. Luhan just awkwardly stood behind Yixing, coughing lightly at the awkwardness.
 
"No. He did hurt him but not that much. Right, Luhan," asked Yixing as he turned around to look at said man. Luhan looked startled at the attention but nodded.
 
"Oh, is this a friend? You haven't brought a friend since Jongin last year. How is he by the way," inquired Taemin.
 
"He is good. Anyways, this is Luhan. Luhan this is Taemin. He owns the dance studio," said Yixing.
 
"D-dance studio? This is a dance studio," asked Luhan eagerly, his interest sparking at the topic.
 
"Yep. The closest one to Gangnam. Taemin and I danced together since we were little." "This kid is probably one of the best dancers I have ever seen," commented Taemin with a proud smile at his friend. "You are just saying that so you can put me to shame later," joked Yixing with a faint blush.
 
"Yeah, you're right. But you are good. Just not in ballet. This kid can do anything but ballet" "Jongin is good enough for me," said Yixing with a chuckle. Luhan just nodded back and forth between the men, keeping silent in their bickering.
 
"Well, are you ready? You said you wanted a dance studio. And you are healed so you better show me that talent of yours. Let's go," said Yixing as he headed to the studios in the back.
 
"Have fun! And go easy on him, hyung," called Taemin with a laugh as he continued his work at the desk. Luhan nodded and bowed to Taemin as he left with Yixing. Yixing led them to one of the studios in the back, a room wedged into the corner.
 
"I prefer this room. I always dance in here," informed the elder as he opened the door. The room was simply a 360 degree mirror with dark hardwood floors, a couple of chairs, and a stereo in the corner.
 
"I didn't know you danced," commented Luhan as he took in the small room. 
 
"I have danced since I was about four. Mother noticed me bouncing around to music so she decided to take me here. Taemin's father gave me lesson in everything. But ballet that was. I never liked it so he never taught me it. Jongin, however, is an experienced ballerino. His parents gave him private lessons by some professional ballet teacher who's name I will never be able to pronounce. Anyways, I leave ballet to him while I am good at hip hop," replied Yixing as he began setting his things down. Luhan followed suit and placed his things beside Yixing's in the corner of the room by a chair. Meanwhile, Yixing set up the sound system to play music from his phone.
 
"Let's stretch and then we can dance," instructed the older Chinese man. Luhan nodded and began stretching next to the other on the floor. After ten minutes of stretching, Luhan got up with Yixing following suit. "Ready," questioned Yixing with a smile at his boyfriend, receiving a nervous nod as the reply. Yixing a random song and went back to Luhan. The song began to play, a dance song with lots of bass. Luhan took a breath and began to take a few steps but stumbled a little. Sighing, Luhan continued a little more when he tripped over his feet slightly. He fell on his bottom with a thud. Yixing cut the song off and rushed to the other bending down next to him.
 
"Are you OK? What's wrong," asked Yixing, worry etched on his face.
 
"I-I'm sorry. It has been awhile," mumbled Luhan as he got up, wiping the dirt off his jeans.
 
"It's OK. This time, just ignore me and dance. Feel it in you bones and move with the beat. Alright?" Luhan nodded and relaxed his muscles as he prepared himself. Yixing the next song, a slow ballad with tearful notes. Luhan took a deep breath and began to move his limps in accordance to this music. A little ballet with a few flourishes of ballroom dancing swept through Luhan's movements, hypnotizing the elder into shock. Yixing had never seen anyone dance so beautifully. Luhan did stumble every now and then but it was still beautiful to Yixing. Luhan had closed his eyes and just danced, ignoring everything but the music and his limbs. When the song ended, Yixing clapped enthusiastically. Luhan only then pulled out of his trance, a little startled by the loud noise.
 
"That was...wow. It was beautiful," applauded Yixing with a proud smile at Luhan, receiving a blush from the younger.
 
"Your turn," announced Luhan as he took the remote from Yixing that controlled the music. Yixing moved to the center of the room while Luhan stayed near the stereo in the corner. Luhan pressed play and the music began. The song was seductive in beat and feisty in lyrics. Yixing moved his body in fluid motions, feeling his boyfriend's eyes watching his every move. Teasingly, Yixing did a hip in Luhan's direction, receiving a heavy blush from said man as he looked away quickly. Yixing smirked at the other's reaction, clearly happy with it. The song finally ended with Yixing a little out of breath.
 
"You are good," commented Luhan as he approached Yixing with a water bottle.
 
"Thank you. Now, dance with me," said Yixing after taking a sip of the water and setting it down.
 
"I don't know...I am clearly lacking compared to you," stated Luhan with an awkward smile.
 
"So? Luhan," said Yixing as he grabbed the younger's hands in his,"please do me the honor of being my dance partner." Luhan blushed and pulled his hands away.
 
"O-OK," stuttered the younger with a nod. Yixing gave the other a surprise peck on the cheek before going to pick a song for them. Luhan stood awkwardly as Yixing picked and came back with a smile. The song started, a slow love song with beautiful lyrics of confession. Yixing lightly grabbed his boyfriend's hand and placed it on his shoulder. Then, he placed the other one in his own hand. He pulled Luhan close and fixed their posture. He soon began to glide with Luhan across the room.
 
"See, this isn't so bad. Be less tense, little dear," commented Yixing with a kiss to Luhan's forehead. "L-little deer," questioned the younger in confusion.
 
"Your name. It means deer of the dawn, right? You are my little deer," declared Yixing with a bright smile full of adoration. "I am?" 
 
 
"Of course. You are precious as food. Speaking of food, how about one more dance, and we can go eat any where you want," suggested Yixing, receiving an eager nod from Luhan. Luhan hesitantly placed his head on Yixing's shoulder. He committed the smell and feel of Yixing into his mind, from the curve of his shoulder to the warmth of his hand in Luhan's. The song stopped but the duo continued to dance in silence, just enjoying the presence of the other. "Yixing?"
 
"Yes, little deer?" "When you leave to back home, what is going to happen," asked Luhan timidly.
 
"I don't know. But don't worry. I will handle it," assured the other with a squeeze to Luhan's hand. "Xing, promise me something."
 
"What," asked a delighted Yixing; he loved the cute little nickname.
 
"Don't choose me if it comes to your family or me. You deserve a good family before silly me," said Luhan as he closed his eyes tight.
 
"Luhan, don't worry about it right now. I have at least three days with you. Let's just enjoy it,  OK?" "OK," replied Luhan with a sigh. Yixing pulled away and looked into his boyfriend's eyes. He placed a soft kiss on Luhan's lips, easing the later of his worry. After a few moments, Yixing pulled away with a smile. "Let's go eat."
 
"Good I am starved," commented Luhan as he grabbed his things form the chair in the corner. Hands intertwined, the couple left the dance studio, smiles wide across their face. Yixing opened the door for Luhan again and then climbed into his seat, driving off to Luhan's instructions.
 
"Since we went to a special place of yours, I want to show you a place me and Junmyeon go to more than we should. I think you will like it," said Luhan with a smile as he leaned back in his seat. The other smiled and followed the directions. Any place was fine honestly. He would drive to Daegu if it was what Luhan instructed. As long as he was with Luhan, everything was perfect.
 
A/N: I want to thank everyone for reading, subsribing, upvoting, and commenting! Please continue to give it love~ As you can tell by the chapter title, there will be a part two to this chapter. So please expect it! I wonder where adorable LuLu is going to take sweet Yixing...
 
Anyways, school starts for me in three weeks. Yeah, not fun at all. I am hoping to finish this story by then but I wil still post the chapters once a week. So look forward to at least eight more chapters!