The End~

Individuality

    Luhan ran hurriedly to his car, pushing the buttons on his phone to call his husband. As usual, the ray of sunshine answered on the third ring.

“Hey! Sorry I am running late,” said Luhan as he hopped into his car.

“Oh it’s fine. Your parents are a little late so don’t worry. Just come home and change.”

“Has Gayoung been good today,” inquired the dancer as he drove quickly down the street towards home.

“Yes. She wanted to be a pirate today.”

“Please do not tell me you dug holes in the backyard,” warned Luhan with an exasperated sigh.

“...no. Why would we do such thing. Quick Gayoung! Go fill the holes!”

Luhan just chuckled at his husband.

“I am almost home. I will see you soon. I love you, Yixing.”

“As I love you, little deer,” said the elder before he hung up. Luhan put away his phone and tried to focus on the road. So much has changed since he first met Yixing ten years ago. Yixing went to medical school to become a children’s doctor. He works at a children’s hospital doing surgeries. Luhan went to dance school with the help of Yixing. After his training, Luhan joined a record label to choreographed for singers. After dating for five years, Yixing truly proposed to him, the two sealing the deal six months later. At the wedding, Yifan was the best man. Said man was taking care of the Wu business, becoming one of the wealthiest men in the world. In addition, he married a nice Chinese gentleman that Luhan liked a lot. A year after Luhan and Yixing married, the couple adopted a two year old baby girl named Gayoung. Yixing started working less in order to take care of Gayoung, refusing to let her go to a nasty day care.

“My mother made me and Yifan have a nanny. I hated that. A day care will be awful for her. They are full of germs and mean kids. No, I will take care of her,” insisted Yixing. Luhan just agreed and let his husband decide the matter. Four years later, Gayoung is six and so spoiled by her parents with love and affection. Yixing only works in the evenings, leaving Luhan with Gayoung. Since Luhan rarely gets to have time with Yixing, the two are going away for their five year anniversary. It was Yixing’s idea, and he is keeping all the details to himself. Luhan has finished working with a boy group, so he was given a week off for his trip. A whole week with the love his life.

Luhan pulled into the driveway of his small house. Even though Yixing had a lot of money from work and through Yifan, the couple never wanted to live extravagant. After all, Luhan prefered the small, white house in the suburbs of Seoul. Turning off the car, the young man went quickly inside. He was greeted at the door by Yixing and Gayoung covered in dirt with huge grins.

“Look at you two,” yelled Luhan.

“Aw come on, LuLu. Don’t be mad,” pouted Yixing with Gayoung.

“I’m not. But now we have to get everything taken care of before my mother gets here.”

“Luhan, I am here,” said a sweet voice behind him. Luhan turned around with an exasperated sigh.

“Hello, Mother. Thank you for taking care of Gayoung while we are away. I am so sorry, but could you give Gayoung a bath while we go get ready to leave,” asked Luhan with pleading eyes. Mrs. Xiao just laughed and nodded.

“Come on, my flower. Let’s go get a bath while your daddies get ready,” ushered Mrs. Xiao to Gayoung. Gayoung grabbed her grandmother’s hand and skipped to her bathroom for a bath. The other dirty youngster was left with Luhan, who was scowling at the man.

“You better be glad I am in love with you or oh boy you would be getting it,” mumbled Luhan as he went to their bedroom, Yixing in tow.

“Come on, little deer. Don’t be so harsh. Please forgive me,” pleaded Yixing has he followed his husband.

“You knew we had to leave, and yet you did this. Just go take a bath. The plane leaves in two hours,” stated Luhan as he began packing the last few things, turning his back on the elder. Yixing pouted before approaching the younger, securely wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head in the crook of Luhan’s neck. He began planting soothing kisses up to side of Luhan’s neck

“Yixing,” warned Luhan, balling his hands into fists.

“You need a shower, too. Join me. It would be quicker,” coaxed Yixing, biting the lobe of Luhan’s ear.

“How would that save time when you know we would up ing. Just go take a bath, and I will when you get out. Things need to be packed.”

“Well, if you won’t go nicely, I will have to do this the hard way,” replied Yixing before picking up Luhan and rushing to their bathroom, securing the door behind them.

“Yixing! Let me out,” demanded Luhan.

“Not until you stop being mad at me.”

“I am not mad,” stated Luhan angrily.

“Yes, you are. I can tell. I have known you for ten years. I know when you are mad. Come on, shower will be wonderful. Just a quicky. Please,” asked Yixing pleadingly. Luhan sighed in defeat and began to undress much to Yixing’s delight. The two got in the shower, doing a quicky that melted Luhan’s anger and body. After finishing their shower, the two quickly dressed and packed the rest of their bags. When they went into Gayoung’s room, Luhan’s mother was playing tea party with a clean princess Gayoung.

“Excuse me, your Highness. Your daddy and papa are leaving. Come say goodbye,” said Luhan as he approached the little girl with his husband in tow.

“Bye, Daddy,” said Gayoung as she hugged Luhan.

“Bye, Papa,” said Gayoung as she hugged Yixing.

“Bye, my beautiful flower,” said the two men before the two left. After packing the car, the two drove to the airport. The two held hands throughout the ride.

“So, where are we going,” asked Luhan.

“Since it is Spring, I decided on Jeju-do.”

“Oh my goodness! Are you serious? We are going to where we got married for our anniversary,” asked Luhan in glee.

“I thought it might make you happy. I rented us a place right on the coast. Very secluded, replied Yixing with a wink at his boyfriend. Luhan blushed and sat back in his seat. The couple continued on, soaring into the night with magic under their feet. The magic of unwavering love and commitment.

“I love you, my little deer.”

“As do I. Until the waves no longer grace the sand with whispers of mist.”

A/N: Well, this story is done. Thank you to everyone for continuing to follow the story! I appreciate everyone's comments of kindness.

If someone wants to make a poster for this, I would love it! Thank you~

Since I am done with all of my works, I am going to start doing one shots. I do any pairing so if you want something, let me know and I will totally write it. Please give me something to write! Thank you!