Chapter Five

Using Ice To Melt Ice

*A day later*

Your POV

I look out the window. I wonder what he’s doing right now. No, not L.Joe. Him. Sunjong The one thing that kept me from leaving... The only person that’s made me truly happy, and truly sad..  I sigh as I feel a touch on my shoulder. I see Hyo with a worried look. “Are you okay?” she whispers. I look at her confused. “You have the same hurt look on your face when you think of him.” She whispers even quieter than ever.

 I shrug and avert my attention back to the teacher. She gives me a concerning look and pays attention to the teacher again. Sungjong oppa.. are you doing well? I hope you are, because I’m not. I haven’t been for the last four years. I shake the thought out of my head. Ha. Oppa huh? Older brothers are supposed to take care of you, not walk out on you. I hate him. He’s nothing to me now. The coward that walked out on me. On mom. On dad. But a part of me forgives him. I understand because I would’ve done the same thing. But.. Would I really...?

The bell rings because I’m too caught up in my thoughts and I look at Hyorin who looks at me with a worried feeling. “You okay? Wanna talk about it?” she says softly. The only times she’s soft is when I’m at my lowest or breaking point. I look down and shake my head a little.

“It’s nothing. He’s nothing to me anyways.” I say colder than I intended and look out the window. “Ohh.. okay.” She stutters. “I didn’t mean to be cold I jus-” “Don’t apologize, I understand Eunji.” She smiles at me. I nod and look back out the window. Playing music from my phone aloud in the room. I don’t care who cares right now, it’s my & Hyo’s free period.

Monday, Tuesday, Everyday~

I get by and I am well,

A lot of things have made me laugh

I’m getting used to life without you, it’s pretty decent

(BAP – Coffee Shop)

“I wish I can say that.” The words slipping out of my mouth without knowing. Hyo looks at me with a shocked look and I widen my eyes. “I didn’t mean that; it just slipped without processing through my brain.” I say coldly, regaining my cold figure. “Ani. Don’t lie. It came out without processing because it’s the truth.” She nudges me. I give a cold look and get up and walk out. I can’t be in here right now. It’s hurting me so much..

I can’t sit. I go walk it off. Ugh. Why can’t I get used to life without you? I don’t need this right now. It’s the truth, but that’s not the truth I want.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S ONLY MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE FINALS RIGHT?? HAHAHAHA. I wanted to post more so that the story flows at least -_-^ sorry if you don't get it or if it's too quick/too slow in plot & stuff. I can garantee you won't regret this ^^

ANY BODY ELSE LISTEN TO BABY OR IS A HUUUGGEEE BABY LIKE ME??

IF YOU ARE I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU! BAP IS HAVING A COMEBACK, SHOWING THEIR SOFT SIDE! JUST LIKE COFEE SHOP! ^^ 

#FANGIRLING

sorry. i forgot what the album was called. HAHAHAHAH FAIL.

I SERIOUSLY AM EXCITED. AND TEEN TOP HAVING A COMEBACK??

& INFINITE WITH LAST ROMEO ???

AND EXO WITH OVERDOSE??? 

AND MY BANGTAN BOYS WITH HARUMAN??? (Just One Day)

 

 

I am happy ^^